3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,042 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,239 42.4%

• Total voters

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Human Dairy Farm [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 43mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Brother please upload your file on mega or pixeldrain that mixdrop is slow and full of ads

Reactions: Ausguy92

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I have played Friends in Need, and I have only played the rape route because that's the only one I'm interested in. There are things that I dislike and things that I like. But like I said, I like forced sex, but not violence or more precisely gore. You do not have to worry about dismemberment or girls getting bloody. I won't feature such elements in my game.
As I said before, this contradiction will affects the game. Some netizens said I was criticizing you aimlessly, but I was just reminding you. I like the idea of having lots of sex slaves for breeding, without the blood and minced meat . BUT, Assuming this game is completed in 2025, how can you imprison various girls in two years without using violence.

You said these themes are likely to make me abandon this game. I disagree. I love these themes. I enjoy making these themes. I think that is what will keep me going. If I force myself to make a game I don't like, I think that is likely to be abandoned.
Stick with your choice and stick with it. The most important thing is your passion. (y)
2022 has seen a lot of great games fall by the wayside, and many practical problems affecting authors.An author's creative passion can affect these things.(I hope you can prove all my doubts wrong.)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
As I said before, this contradiction will affects the game. Some netizens said I was criticizing you aimlessly, but I was just reminding you. I like the idea of having lots of sex slaves for breeding, without the blood and minced meat . BUT, Assuming this game is completed in 2025, how can you imprison various girls in two years without using violence.

Stick with your choice and stick with it. The most important thing is your passion. (y)
2022 has seen a lot of great games fall by the wayside, and many practical problems affecting authors.An author's creative passion can affect these things.(I hope you can prove all my doubts wrong.)
And I hope to impress you with my game. I want everybody to have a good time. Anyone that likes my work is appreciated. You do not need to worry. I have not accused you of anything myself. I prefer criticism to be more polite. I understand sometimes people use a stronger tone, but that's because you care about this game. You want it to be successful. That's great. I have been there myself. I'm sure I have annoyed countless developers too.

As for how to imprison girls for a long time without using violence. The short answer is that this is fictional. The long answer is, well, violence is a broad term. As you have seen, he doesn't beat the girls, but he holds them down and he ties them up. That is enough to imprison them.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Quite a mooving story. Even if it is going to be mostly a kinetic novel, it's worth checking out.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
And I hope to impress you with my game. I want everybody to have a good time. Anyone that likes my work is appreciated. You do not need to worry. I have not accused you of anything myself. I prefer criticism to be more polite. I understand sometimes people use a stronger tone, but that's because you care about this game. You want it to be successful. That's great. I have been there myself. I'm sure I have annoyed countless developers too.

As for how to imprison girls for a long time without using violence. The short answer is that this is fictional. The long answer is, well, violence is a broad term. As you have seen, he doesn't beat the girls, but he holds them down and he ties them up. That is enough to imprison them.

Hmmm.... Random thoughts and ideas spring to mind.

Well, he COULD get violent if.....

... there's another "Breeder" like him and he needs some way to discourage him from stealing his herd. Break out the branding iron. That would be pretty violent, but not too bloody and certainly not fatal. Competition can be killer.

Also, what is he going to do with the offspring of the herd, take them to the county fair, perhaps, or maybe just sell them to a butcher or glue factory? Try to raise the young heifers to add to the herd?

Psychedelic mushrooms thrive in cow dung. Potential lucrative side business availible with little work needed by the MC.

Not trying to be a wiseazz, but just seeing some different pastures other than what is presented. Probably because I lived downwind of all those a bomb tests in Nevada back in the day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: applecart

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm.... Random thoughts and ideas spring to mind.

Well, he COULD get violent if.....

... there's another "Breeder" like him and he needs some way to discourage him from stealing his herd. Break out the branding iron. That would be pretty violent, but not too bloody and certainly not fatal. Competition can be killer.

Also, what is he going to do with the offspring of the herd, take them to the county fair, perhaps, or maybe just sell them to a butcher or glue factory? Try to raise the young heifers to add to the herd?

Psychedelic mushrooms thrive in cow dung. Potential lucrative side business availible with little work needed by the MC.

Not trying to be a wiseazz, but just seeing some different pastures other than what is presented. Probably because I lived downwind of all those a bomb tests in Nevada back in the day.
These are certainly great ideas, but they are not really fitting for the story I have in mind. I feel like the prologue isn't enough to give a clear idea on what kind of story this is, and I'm not sure how people will receive the future updates because of that. But I hope all goes well. Maybe I should explain a little here but it's best to understand the protagonist through the story. But if you don't mind reading spoilers then, go ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
[/QUOTE]

One of the reviews said the supernatural elements in this game makes it hard to immerse yourself in it. I understand, and I'm torn about it. On the one hand, that is true. On the other hand, I find making an ordinary protagonist boring, especially when it comes to action scenes that are planned in the future. It's hard to find a right balance between the two, but I'll try. I hope that clears some things up.
[/QUOTE]

Naaa..... It's a good story "as is". Yes, the supernatural thing is a bit confusing, and I'm pretty sure that is what threw me off on those tangents bit at first, well that and spending time on a farm for real back in the day, but as you said earlier, it is fiction, so I don't see where it makes it hard to be immersed in it.

Looking forward to watching you develop this. I'm not a real fan of the hucows fetish, but I honestly like what you've done with this with the renders and the writing. It also helps that you didn't name your game something weird, like , "The Milkman Cometh." ;)

Thanx, Take Care , and Good Luck!

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
As for locking his mother up, I'm not sure where that came from. She wasn't tied up at the end of this version. It's a plot point that will be explained in the next version.
yes I made a premature judgement here.

Btw I still like your game a lot and am curious to see where this goes !

Reactions: BiggestDickest

ghosthaunted

Jun 22, 2019
"No longer bound by traditional morality, he formed his own version of morality. He began kidnapping women to be the replacement for cows, which he believed was more moral because he thought humans should drink human milk ."

Vegan protagonist alert!

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
I will certainly try this game as ANR/ABF is not a kink often treated in those games.

Thanks for this initiative.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
So, is his mother also going to be made a cow? In the prologue she's "free" it seems. And what's the endgame supposed to be? A game where the MC just collects women to breed them sounds interesting in the beginning, but you can only do that so often before it becomes boring.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
ngl, if the girls turned into cowgirls after the milking begins (drugs, supernatural, whatever works). That be super hot.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes