3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,055 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,248 42.4%

• Total voters

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have to say I really like the concept but there's a few problems. First off all the ingame sounds are mixed WAY too loud. Small issue since there are volume controls in the game, but even just getting to the controls while way too loud music is blasting is annoying and its such a simple problem there's no excuse for not fixing it soon.

Also, like I said the concept is good, but the red eyes are just kind of cringe IMO. Red eyes don't make people scary, it makes them look like silly cartoon villains. People who can do the things the MC in this game is doing (and about to do) while also just seeming like a normal human rest of the time is much scarier.

And the worst part is the talking penis. Even if it's meant as just a metaphor it's genuinely over the top dumb, and almost made me quit the game right there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
looks interesting
but as of v0.1 we just have a short intro/prologue which has zero interactions.
dev promises future versions will be an actual VN with choices.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah, Growing Up is the one I was referring to. I didn't know the other one. I doubt any manual modification would help because, the sliders in Daz are designed for proportions on adults
I'm only pressing this discussion because I truly wonder what looks "not good enough" vs what is good.

And if this helps you truly make the Visual Novel you want to make, all the better.

I think these renders look more than good enough.

This was made with Easy Shape Master. I think with some further morph tweaking in Daz, you would get the results you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I'm only pressing this discussion because I truly wonder what looks "not good enough" vs what is good.

And if this helps you truly make the Visual Novel you want to make, all the better.

I think these renders look more than good enough.

This was made with Easy Shape Master. I think with some further morph tweaking in Daz, you would get the results you want.

Well, it's subjective, but I don't think they look much like teenagers. But well, there are lots of things in Daz3d that are not very realistic either so it's only a matter of acceptance.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Well, it's subjective, but I don't think they look much like teenagers. But well, there are lots of things in Daz3d that are not very realistic either so it's only a matter of acceptance.
Fair enough.

Thank you for the rough sex guide btw, finding poses and assets for anything sans vanilla is kind of a pain sometimes.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game here .... only thing is human or demon ,, its the same story :(

not a bad story just should be different .... liked this game alot btw (y)(y)(y)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
interesting game here .... only thing is human or demon ,, its the same story :(

not a bad story just should be different .... liked this game alot btw (y)(y)(y)
Right now, the differences are very minor. I plan on diverging them later on. I think in v0.4, you will start to see some bigger differences.

Reactions: ImperialD

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is a nice start, interesting when he was talking about getting his sisters to come home... hopefully that barn fills up quickly.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That demon/human split seems a bit concerning as an over reaction towards criticism...

well, I am definitely playing Demon as god satan intended...

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes