3.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,131 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,302 42.4%

• Total voters

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
What will happen with pregnancies and the babies?
Will they be included and a part of the game?
How do you plan to handle babies growth and stuff, usually devs just use pregnancy as a game end mechanic.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
What will happen with pregnancies and the babies?
Will they be included and a part of the game?
How do you plan to handle babies growth and stuff, usually devs just use pregnancy as a game end mechanic.
Good question. It is something I'm exploring at the moment, because what I can do depends on the available resources in Daz3d. Unfortunately, they are very scarce in this area. This is not a promise, but I can tell you what I plan to do if possible. I too want babies and their growth to be part of the story, and not just as an ending. So far, at least I have found baby characters, but only one looks decent, which you have already seen in one of the renders. I believe I can tweak that model to represent different babies, but there is a limit to what I can do. As for children or teenagers, once again, Daz3d is quite lacking in such resources. There are some character models that are truly meant to be children or teenagers. Those look decent, but it's hard to find them. There is also an asset that tries to turn adult character models into teenagers or children. I'm sure you have seen its result in many VNs here. Personally, I think it looks terrible. The results look more like midgets than teenagers or children. My bottom line is, if it looks ugly to me, then I won't put it in my game.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
There is also an asset that tries to turn adult character models into teenagers or children. I'm sure you have seen its result in many VNs here. Personally, I think it looks terrible.
You talking about Growing up?

Because by itself, yea the results can be lacking depending on the model. It has to be combined with either a younger model mixed in or more morphs (Easy Shapes, Age controller, etc)

I haven't tried this one yet, but most of these tools should NOT be used just "Off the shelf" without some manual modifying.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
You talking about Growing up?

Because by itself, yea the results can be lacking depending on the model. It has to be combined with either a younger model mixed in or more morphs (Easy Shapes, Age controller, etc)

I haven't tried this one yet, but most of these tools should NOT be used just "Off the shelf" without some manual modifying.

Yeah, Growing Up is the one I was referring to. I didn't know the other one. I doubt any manual modification would help because, the sliders in Daz are designed for proportions on adults. I think it's just impossible to make a tool that can transform an adult into a child perfectly, because 1. everyone has different changes as they age, 2. it's a reverse process. You could take the character into Blender or Zbrush to make all the adjustments you need, but at that point, I would be making an entire new character model already. I don't really have such skills. It's an entirely different field.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
Dec 7, 2018
Man, this reminds me so much of Skyrims Milk Mod Economy mod. Loved that one, this looks promising.
And if I can make a wish : Please for the sake of god give us some option ( A drug / mutation / magic whatever ) to make the girls nipples large / long, as in...the size of a grown mans thumb or something like that. Being able to slightly change the color f the nipples / aureolae would be awesome too. Personally I have a huge fetish for oversized nipples / dark colored nipples and sadly finding content like that is always a massive pain in the ass no matter where I look. ( And trust me I've ventured to DARK places )

For anyone whos curious, here is my favourite little Skyrim hucow. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: neron86

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting, if you combine your idea with some corruption I think it would be perfect, you know, something trainer style where the girl little by little enjoys her new role and becomes more submissive.

Good luck.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I know better title for this VN: Snapped H.D. Farm that way it could get downloaded in other places. It would be interesting if could be but you know...
This just interesting concept. Thank you developer for making this.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I know better title for this VN: Snapped H.D. Farm that way it could get downloaded in other places. It would be interesting if could be but you know...
This just interesting concept. Thank you developer for making this.
Huh? I don't understand. Why "snapped"? I don't know any meaning of it that would make sense in this way. And why the abbreviation for Human Dairy?

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes