VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hunger for Chaos [v0.2] [SuperWriter]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
According to the site's tag rules/list
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
so you're one person short for that.
Do you have a link to the tag rules list? I'm on mobile and can't find it for the life of me.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, you guys have the same mindset as me. There absolutely will be a route where you romance both Valentine and Camila together. As a matter of fact, that might be the only route for them, and not individual routes. they are basically a package deal and it's really hard to picture romancing one without the other because they are so close.

The plan to routes that I currently have,

Valentine + Camilla
Torry
Piper
Torry + Piper

Does that mean I can have the harem tag or not?
could be ,, didn't think you was a sic as they are tho .... as for me well i'm in a class to itself of sic-o's :ROFLMAO:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I was a bit skeptical about this since i liked hunger for chaos quite much but after playing this ch.1, i'm glad i gave it a try.
For once there are 'roommates' who are appreciative of each other's company and not projecting turd on each other, though most of the time it's mc on the receiving end. And with whom i actually like to spend time with. All of them. Finally.
Flippin' rare stuff right there, so let me just say Thank You for that. Much obliged.
Good start for your remake. Hope you stick to this.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if, to qualify for the "harem" tag, everyone has to be in a harem. Personally I'd say that mini harems with a note on the OP should work. But I'm not as into harem games as some people are. And I'm team Val and Mila, they are so adorbs (and hot).
I disagree. I think there must be only the MC + at least 2 others (usually opposite sex) to make a harem. You may have 10 other girls in the game, but they wouldn't need to be a part of your harem.

Edited: I think the tag rules need to be updated since polyamory tag does not exist.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I never played Hunger for Chaos but I decided to give this a try and so far I like it. Camilla and Valentine are really nice and likeable and I am definitely only interested in them right now since Piper is fucking weird and has got to be an android or some kind of alien cause she is really freaking me out.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I never played Hunger for Chaos but I decided to give this a try and so far I like it. Camilla and Valentine are really nice and likeable and I am definitely only interested in them right now since Piper is fucking weird and has got to be an android or some kind of alien cause she is really freaking me out.
Yeah, I think this is another one of those games where the LI in the beginning have such great personalities and renders that I don't need to look anywhere else. It's a bonus that Val is a redhead and Mila is freaking cute. :)

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I was a bit skeptical about this since i liked hunger for chaos quite much but after playing this ch.1, i'm glad i gave it a try.
For once there are 'roommates' who are appreciative of each other's company and not projecting turd on each other, though most of the time it's mc on the receiving end. And with whom i actually like to spend time with. All of them. Finally.
Flippin' rare stuff right there, so let me just say Thank You for that. Much obliged.
Good start for your remake. Hope you stick to this.
Thanks a lot for the praise, man, and I'm glad you're enjoying this one. I definitely wanted to switch it up a bit and have a couple of roommates that you were already close with instead of trying to build that relationship like in most games.

Glad you like the 2 roommates, but leave Piper alone!! That's my sweetheart <3 lol

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
The thing about first impressions and such. :p
Definitely, but that doesn't mean you completely cut off the other girls. They have very deep stories and sides to them that you will only learn by getting to know them. Can't just shut them out before you even try =]

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I think this is another one of those games where the LI in the beginning have such great personalities and renders that I don't need to look anywhere else. It's a bonus that Val is a redhead and Mila is freaking cute. :)
Yeah right now they are great they are adorable and have great personalities plus Val has a godlike arse which is a definite plus.

Glad you like the 2 roommates, but leave Piper alone!! That's my sweetheart <3 lol
You did too good a job with Val and Mila and now most people like them the best that is a good sign in my opinion. Piper is a complete weirdo but I hope you can be friends with her cause scenes with her could be pretty funny.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Man, you latch on super quick. You need to give the other girls a chance! Lol
Well... Redhead ;)

The thing about first impressions and such. :p
Yep! Besides, I've met Piper and she acts like an amnesiac android and Torry won't substantially change from what we saw in the previous version of the game. Is there anyone else?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Definitely, but that doesn't mean you completely cut off the other girls. They have very deep stories and sides to them that you will only learn by getting to know them. Can't just shut them out before you even try =]
True, but MrFriendly is in love already, so he only has eyes for them. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True, but MrFriendly is in love already, so he only has eyes for them. :p
I've seen the two other options before so why wait to make a decision? I mean, on pure looks alone, there is no competition. Personality wise there isn't either. Now if there is someone else besides Piper and Torry then I may have to wait but between the 4 I know about I'm team roommates/sisters.

I'm also with MrFriendly and only have eyes for them as well so there's two of us so far.:D
Yeah, the MC has a deep connection with Val and Mila, they share a traumatic past, they want the cafe to succeed, they are bound together by their being siblings or their "roommateness" :ROFLMAO:. Piper seems to have no personality/is a blank slate and we all know Torry (if she hasn't changed substantially).

Reactions: Rinbael

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [Ch.1]*

PC 67 Mb

MAC 50 Mb

*This is an unofficial version and may lead to errors.
Made by Cruncher (#bas F95Zone)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Man, you latch on super quick. You need to give the other girls a chance! Lol
Careful there, you don't want a petition going for adding a harem route to the game or something.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes