zaf0r

Apr 10, 2021
how the "gifts" mentioned on maps works? I reached the places on many differents hours but I've see nothing.
look at the calendar and think a bit
Well I like to see some "improvements" on the future..<skipped>
- they are not "slaves", so nothing related (try to read that world's background a bit)
- guild drakes cost A LOT more, and can be used to buy things that gold cannot. It just not implemented yet. And "blackmarket exchange" ofc won't be in ur favor :)
- ship customization is on the way

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
look at the calendar and think a bit

Yep... I thanks to who uploaded the maps, hope he will update them for the current version. BTW, ghope someone's cna post new released with the hotfix as well.

- they are not "slaves", so nothing related (try to read that world's background a bit)
- guild drakes cost A LOT more, and can be used to buy things that gold cannot. It just not implemented yet. And "blackmarket exchange" ofc won't be in ur favor :)
- ship customization is on the way
So what kind of stuff I buy with Drakes then? And where? All that I used them was just only for pay room at Cottontail.

Anyway, about the abandoned house on Skilla's Island in the middle of the nowhere, there's some quest for it?

Last edited:

Artheares

Dec 13, 2019
Go on steam workshop and type Hunt and Snare here --> then use this link --> to downloads it, then unapck the mods into the directory inside the game folder --> H&S-r28\ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets.

PS: If you find "The Riddler" NPC, plz do tell me, thanks. :p
hm i don´t see them am i doing something wrong?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
hm i don´t see them am i doing something wrong?
Launch the game, on the main titles screen, on the bottom of the window there's a newclickable spot with name "mod list". Click on it and activates the mods you wants, then you start a new game or continue with your old saves.

Artheares

Dec 13, 2019
Launch the game, on the main titles screen, on the bottom of the window there's a newclickable spot with name "mod list". Click on it and activates the mods you wants, then you start a new game or continue with your old saves.
ok thank you but there are no mods but i put it in streamingassets and unpacked it ?^^

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
ok thank you but there are no mods but i put it in streamingassets and unpacked it ?^^
Yes, you have to put mods into the YOURSGAMEFOLDER\ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets\MODNAMEFOLDER, and you have to unpack them inside,-

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I found it, thanks. Anyways I have a question, how the "gifts" mentioned on maps works? I reached the places on many differents hours but I've see nothing.
If those are the gifts that I think they are (marked with light blue icons), they are only available during Christmas time. From around December 20th to Jan 4th those gifts are supposed to spawn on the ground. I had heard a rumor that they were taken out of the game, I cannot confirm or deny that, but I do know that the gifts spawned around Christmas time.

So what kind of stuff I buy with Drakes then? And where? All that I used them was just only for pay room at Cottontail.

Anyway, about the abandoned house on Skilla's Island in the middle of the nowhere, there's some quest for it?
For right now there is nothing to do with the Guild Drakes, other than turn them in to the NPC you find at night for normal drakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: bearmeat82

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
If those are the gifts that I think they are (marked with light blue icons), they are only available during Christmas time. From around December 20th to Jan 4th those gifts are supposed to spawn on the ground. I had heard a rumor that they were taken out of the game, I cannot confirm or deny that, but I do know that the gifts spawned around Christmas time.

For right now there is nothing to do with the Guild Drakes, other than turn them in to the NPC you find at night for normal drakes.
Ok, understand it. Thank you for the reply. :)

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Well that's new... I was playing the game, and suddenly is appeared a big white rectangle inside the screen and now I am unable to take it out... Maybe I pressed a keyboard button or whatever else, but it appear even if I loads old saves... Note I have "modding tools option" activated, if maybe depends by it. Anyway anyone can help me to solve this problem? U_U

EDIT1: Well it depends by the "modding tools option" I deactivated it and it disappeared, if I reactivate it reappears anytime... I think I have accidentally pressed some keyboard buttons... however isf someone's know something to solve the issue if maybe I want to reactivate "modding tools option" again. Thanks.

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
Someone's on U18chan has made a mod for fast traveling, sleep anywhere and teleport. Hope he's upate and add TP to new dewseed village on kizan. Also as some chest and stuff are not that easy to find even with the map kindly posted here, maybe create a system to enlight chest or quest and valuable objects sounds nice.
I would update the mod with new teleport landing point, but I can't find modding support files for r28. I can't just guess new point identifier. r27 modding files were uploaded here by another f95zone user. It seems like modding support is hidden somewhere (Discord, Patreon, ...?) I don't have access to as an unregistered anonymous user.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Anyone can post here the last r28e hotfixed version, and it's change logs?

Anyway this game needs a "journal" where you can see active quests also possibility to put some map markers on the map, and a "zoomed map", to see more details such for the city area on the main island.

Last edited:

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I would update the mod with new teleport landing point, but I can't find modding support files for r28. I can't just guess new point identifier. r27 modding files were uploaded here by another f95zone user. It seems like modding support is hidden somewhere (Discord, Patreon, ...?) I don't have access to as an unregistered anonymous user.
Understand it. Anyway iif you can update the mod, can you add if possible, the possibilty to save the game everywhere? Is pretty pissing the fact you can save it ONLY to Juin the Cabin Paw... Aside you return on the menu and the game make a autosave on exiting, but is pretty limiting as sometimes you need to save, maybe before make a action... :(

EDIT: Well on steam workshop there''s a mod who let you save anywhere --> , so I'm thinking you you can maybe "merge" your and that mod features and also update it for the lastest version of the game.

Also can you add the possiblity to exchange "prey" for Drakes and not only Guild Drakes, be nice to gather some coins for all the NPC's you can get, as is hard make cash only finding chests and sells stuff to merchants. And maybe raise the "crew limits" too.

Last edited:

Spinby

May 13, 2019
Where do you find Kort? He's not at the lumbermill, nor the bar. If you could post a picture of the map where he's at it would be appreciated.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Where do you find Kort? He's not at the lumbermill, nor the bar. If you could post a picture of the map where he's at it would be appreciated.
If Kort is the person that I am thinking of, you are on the wrong Island. Kort is a Kizan and lives on the second island you can get to, after you jump through all the hoops (Quests) on the main island to make your ship seaworthy.

He should be near a tree, on the right hand side, on the road heading out of town and down into the Kizan area.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Since I didn't see anyone respond, I figured I'd solve it myself and show the answer to ya here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stand in front of the Tavern and look towards the statue. Then look to the right and use that path out of town to get to this field pictured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes