bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Is there a way that I can get infinite money?
Cheat Engine I think. As i really sucks at it, be nice if someone's make a CT code for it. Anyways there's 2 mods on steam who add 2 NPC's who give you 5000gold each one. I'm already using them on the last build and seems they works fine, aside I still have to find the 2nd one NPC, who give you cash after a riddle to resolve.

Anivak

Apr 22, 2021
Cheat Engine I think. As i really sucks at it, be nice if someone's make a CT code for it. Anyways there's 2 mods on steam who add 2 NPC's who give you 5000gold each one. I'm already using them on the last build and seems they works fine, aside I still have to find the 2nd one NPC, who give you cash after a riddle to resolve.
How do I get the mod?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
How do I get the mod?
Go on steam workshop and type Hunt and Snare here --> then use this link --> to downloads it, then unapck the mods into the directory inside the game folder --> H&S-r28\ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets.

PS: If you find "The Riddler" NPC, plz do tell me, thanks. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
isnt it absurd to own a ship and to have to run all around the map all the time? also being feral wouldnt it be normal to be able to run at feral speed?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
isnt it absurd to own a ship and to have to run all around the map all the time? also being feral wouldnt it be normal to be able to run at feral speed?
I've been suggesting a method of fast travel in the game for over a year now to no avail it seems. Once the world starts getting populated with more locations, npc's, and activities, then it might all make more sense for things to be spread out like it is, but I agree it is rather irritating how things are right now with no other method of travel beyond slow jog speeds.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I'm currently playing version r28, the new addons, stuff and NPC's are cool. But I do like on the next update the dev put inside to make a "zoomed map" into the main map, like Skyrim to see better towns and detailed locations. Alsothe possibility to put map markers on the main map and TP to them, spare LOT of time instyead running for minutes around the map.

Hope the modding and updating followers NPC's and "preys" to more than one at time and runs around if they're not selected to follow you. Or better the possibility to create a full camp site somewhere with your Bosun and some cages to store the prey/slaves, sending them at camp until you have caught them, also a "slave market" at main cities of the two isles for seel them on exchange of gold/drake coins sounds a good idea.

Anyway, how enter on mini-game naval combat? I've spent hours on gameplay and even sailed to the two islands but 'til now I haven't make any single battle.

EDIT: I've found 2 broken wodden paddles with letters TAEV and MALO on them, near point 8 on the map on main island (but can't find the chest/loot at point 8, as I can't find the key on the Kizan island near the "isle with the bridge"), someone's know how and where to use them? Thanks on advance.

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I'm currently playing version r28, the new addons, stuff and NPC's are cool. But I do like on the next update the dev put inside to make a "zoomed map" into the main map, like Skyrim to see better towns and detailed locations. Alsothe possibility to put map markers on the main map and TP to them, spare LOT of time instyead running for minutes around the map.

Hope the modding and updating followers NPC's and "preys" to more than one at time and runs around if they're not selected to follow you. Or better the possibility to create a full camp site somewhere with your Bosun and some cages to store the prey/slaves, sending them at camp until you have caught them, also a "slave market" at main cities of the two isles for seel them on exchange of gold/drake coins sounds a good idea.

Anyway, hoe enter on mini-game naval combat? I've spent hours on gameplay and even sialed to the two islands but 'til now I haven't make any single battle.

EDIT: I've found 2 broken wodden paddles with letters TAEV and MALO on them, near point 8 on the map on main island (but can't find the chest/loot at point 8, as I can't find the key on the Kizan island near the "isle with the bridge"), someone's know how and where to use them? Thanks on advance.
As far as I am aware, there is no mini-game naval combat in this version (R28). I think it is something that is being worked on, but not implemented yet.

The chest at point 8 on the main island, is hidden in a hole and is partially buried as well. It can be easy to miss if you are not looking close enough. If you are on the western end of that small valley between to two hills, the hole is about in the middle on the left side of the valley.

I assume that the key you are looking for is on the east side of the Kizan isle. The chest you are looking for is actualy tucked under the side of that natural stone bridge, it is on the left side of the bridge (assuming you are facing East). It is a tiny chest wedged into a crack in the side of that natural bridge.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
As far as I am aware, there is no mini-game naval combat in this version (R28). I think it is something that is being worked on, but not implemented yet.

The chest at point 8 on the main island, is hidden in a hole and is partially buried as well. It can be easy to miss if you are not looking close enough. If you are on the western end of that small valley between to two hills, the hole is about in the middle on the left side of the valley.

I assume that the key you are looking for is on the east side of the Kizan isle. The chest you are looking for is actualy tucked under the side of that natural stone bridge, it is on the left side of the bridge (assuming you are facing East). It is a tiny chest wedged into a crack in the side of that natural bridge.
TY for the answers, so the two broken and unsellable wodden paddles have no use then?

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone help me figure out what boulder I need to find in the field to place the bottle of liquor? I followed the directions the smuggler gave but I swear I must be doing something wrong to not be able to find this boulder.

Reactions: fudisco

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I can't decide which is worse, the tedious jogging or the lack of orgasm.

Hold Space to finish. What if i want them to inflate like a water balloon regardless of which hole i do it in?
Maybe i want them to fly away like a balloon with air when i pull the cork out.

The fact i can actually visualize my sarcasm makes me giggle by how stupid it would look. The flying away part anyway.
I can just hear the raspberry sound a balloon makes as it flies in different directions.

I know i'm tired when the stupid shit i could think of sounds funny.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
TY for the answers, so the two broken and unsellable wodden paddles have no use then?
I had no idea that those paddles existed until I just found 1 of them in a chest on a mountain top, about an hour ago.
As to what they could be for, I don't have the slightest idea. If I were to guess, I would say someone had an idea for these to be part of a quest and put them in now OR someone just put them in the game as a 'filler' item and don't intend for them to be used for anything useful.

zaf0r

Apr 10, 2021
there are many items that have no meaning atm, but will definitely have it later, like ammo or contracts. Maybe those paddles(or totems, or statues, or bugs, u name it) will as well.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
I had no idea that those paddles existed until I just found 1 of them in a chest on a mountain top, about an hour ago.
As to what they could be for, I don't have the slightest idea. If I were to guess, I would say someone had an idea for these to be part of a quest and put them in now OR someone just put them in the game as a 'filler' item and don't intend for them to be used for anything useful.
Too bad there's no sailing mini-game into this version, I was really interested to try it. So hope the dev implement it on the next one version...

I've found 3 of those wodden paddles so far. 2 are in a chest inside a hole with two skeletons inside. And near location 8 on the main island. you have to move towards the east of the map, going towards the sea, shortly after the word "Tubby", in the middle of the clearing between the mountain and the forest. I hope I have explained myself well enough.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
new build out.
r28e hotfix:

• Improvements to lighting performance around Kizan statue
  • Fixed collision issues on Kizan beacon
  • Fixed some excess water reflections on Kizan
  • Modding: Clamped item color ranges to 0-255
  • Modding: Changed all item values to pieces of drake
  • Modding: Changed Mask1 and Mask2 colors for the placeholder art of dragonfire jacket (which isn't normally a usable item x))

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021

I found it, thanks. Anyways I have a question, how the "gifts" mentioned on maps works? I reached the places on many differents hours but I've see nothing.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
new build out.
r28e hotfix:

• Improvements to lighting performance around Kizan statue
  • Fixed collision issues on Kizan beacon
  • Fixed some excess water reflections on Kizan
  • Modding: Clamped item color ranges to 0-255
  • Modding: Changed all item values to pieces of drake
  • Modding: Changed Mask1 and Mask2 colors for the placeholder art of dragonfire jacket (which isn't normally a usable item x))
Wow, already? Nice! Too bad the dev haven't implemented the "naval battles" yet. So hope he's can it, on the next update. :)

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
has potential would like to see npc's a bit easier to capture
EDIT:

Well I like to see some "improvements" on the future as new weapons/clothes to buy, selling preys for Drakes and not only Guld Drakes 50 for the commons ones, 100 for the uncommones, 500 for the rare and 1000 for the unusual/uniques ones sounds interesting for make players enjoy to hunt also a "trading market" on the main city at Skilla island and a "trade camp" at Lone Rise sounds cool, so players can sell/trade/exchange or buy " captured preys". Also possibility to sent captured preys at the "trades camps" directly instead to have them folllowing you or roamng free anywhere.

Also adding on the ship a sort of "prison" where store slaves/preys or some cabin when you choiche to kept them as part of your crew. Adding more "crews space" for kept interesting NPC's. Adding new species as as skunks/rabbits alike species. All just suggestions then. I do like to see some hairs/hairstyles and tatoos, special on the characters creation! And maybe the possibility to rename and "improve" or customize your ship", buying cannons, recolor, etc.

This game have lot of potentials and there's lots of stuff and improvements to make. ^-^

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes