aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Do the devs ever playtest this game to new player? The game seems interesting when reading the overview and previews but when actually playing it it just become im-a-captain-but-i-run-around-naked-and-clueless simulator

• Angry
Reactions: madmax20 and Hedwin

Fugimugi

May 20, 2019
Somehow I miss the possibility to adjust the body size because the characters that you can create are quite big in contrast to the npc's.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
hi, any cheat table ? For movement ? (to slow movement in game ...)
Not sure if there's any cheat tables in existence for this game, but in lieu of them I find that cheat engine's speedhack works well enough for combating the long travel times. It messes up the hunting mechanic since all the idiots will run really fast while it's active, but it does solve the main problem.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Someone's on U18chan has made a mod for fast traveling, sleep anywhere and teleport. Hope he's upate and add TP to new dewseed village on kizan. Also as some chest and stuff are not that easy to find even with the map kindly posted here, maybe create a system to enlight chest or quest and valuable objects sounds nice.

Last edited:

zaf0r

Apr 10, 2021
for things like teleports, sleeping anywhere and so on there's a mod several pages earlier. Works in current version too.

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Someone's on U18chan has made a mod for fast traveling, sleep anywhere and teleport. Hope he's upate and add TP to new dewseed village on kizan. Also as some chest and stuff are not that easy to find even with the map kindly posted here, maybe create a system to enlight chest or quest and valuable objects sounds nice.
You can talk to Kort for fast travel to village and back

Enoz56F

Jul 28, 2020
So, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the rifle doesn't seem to work for me. I pick it up at Sterling's, get the Tranq ammo from downstairs. I equip the rifle, and drag the ammo stack into my ammo slot, which will add 1 of the tranq ammo into the slot. So far, so good.
But now, if I shoot the rifle, it'll neither use up the ammo, nor does shooting at the wild breds actually seem to do anything. Is there a step I'm missing?
On the upside, I've become fairly adept at sneaking up on them and attaching the collars directly.

zaf0r

Apr 10, 2021
how to rename my ship
impossible atm
and idk if it will be at all

the rifle doesn't seem to work for me
maybe u just miss? they don't fall right now though, u have to chase them for a while

it'll neither use up the ammo
yes, ammo is not used atm

On the upside, I've become fairly adept at sneaking up on them and attaching the collars directly.
me too - and it's much more effective I'd say

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes