bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Well the downloader works and I get mods from steam workshop, but where I have to put the mods, and make them working into the game?

EDIT: NVM I solved it. :p

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a few questions. Is this still being worked on? Is there more sizes to the customization, such as items to increase boob size? First person mode? Future Cow characters?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I have a few questions. Is this still being worked on? Is there more sizes to the customization, such as items to increase boob size? First person mode? Future Cow characters?
Going back through the patreon, a lot of the development updates are focused around gameplay, most notably a sailing minigame, as well as improvements for modding. It's certainly still being worked on though.
For your other questions: I don't believe there are any transformative items in the game at the present moment, nor do I think there are necessarily plans for them as well; the game does not have first person from what I know; and bovines have not been announced, and it's not guaranteed they'll ever be added.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Any cum shots yet?
Cumshots and more new species can be nice to see on future update of the game. Also selectable poses while you select a follower or a crew member instead to have always sex poses appering on the path as you walk around when you have a PG following you.

EDIT: Any news for new update of the game?

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Interesting how modding works in this. Seems I can do custom characters and paint on them. I'll give it a try and post my results later

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Interesting how modding works in this. Seems I can do custom characters and paint on them. I'll give it a try and post my results later
There is a full document on current modding possibilities on steam workshop. Big blue button "Learn More".

Reactions: catsdino

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
This game is dead? There's any new updates?
Nope, he posts updates monthly or so. Just doesn't pump out builds every two weeks. So far, looks like he's working on the gameplay outside of just fetch quests, dialog, and sex.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Nope, he posts updates monthly or so. Just doesn't pump out builds every two weeks. So far, looks like he's working on the gameplay outside of just fetch quests, dialog, and sex.

Well the "ship-battle mini-game" looks nice then, we see on next release. :)

lolidk562

Aug 24, 2021
would be nice to add ship travel, horse travel or any kind of transport than just running around :D. is he planning it?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
would be nice to add ship travel, horse travel or any kind of transport than just running around :D. is he planning it?
Agreed with you! Can be awesome! Also adding a "prey transport" maybe a cart, and a "slave market". Instead to get only one to follow you and have always sex poses spawn around while you move.

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Played a demo awhile ago, spars but the animation, visuals where great and the gun play was solid. The actual fucking was at a minimum but I appreciate the game play was coming first. I'll wait for the ship update as it has always been something they talked up for awhile but where still building the island to explore.

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes