Mar 10, 2019
How does Dyes work ? I cant figure out how i can colour my clothes with those things.
Almost all stuff in chests is only for sale to merchants. That way you get money for all stuff you would like to buy. Including rope and lumber for ship travel quest.
You should get intimate with some merchant per your preferences first to get better deal on sale/buy.

UseAfterFree

May 26, 2021
My wishlist item: Having all of the huge mountain in the south (and all other topography) visible, even though draw distance is a thing. Right now, when standing outside Kiirhal, the rear clip plane usually cuts through the mountain, leaving some slopes behind but removing everything else, which a) looks silly -- especially when I move my head, b) makes that mountain unusable when I'm finding my way around Skiir, and c) I want to climb that mountain and experience a glorious panorama.

One obvious way for Rufflenecks to fix this (but I'm sure there are others) would be to use a really low-poly topography mesh for the really far-away things. Even a janky mesh transition would be better than the "nothing beyond" we have now.

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
let me know if you figure it out, gonna try doing certain dialogue and not do some to see if that what is need
Here's how to get a scene with her. When you have a choice, press the desired number.
1-1
2-5
3-3
4-3
5-1
6-2
7-3
8-4
9-5
10-4
11-1
12-2
13-3
14-4
15-1
16-4
17-5
Then talk to the court until he leaves and return to the conversation with her.
18-4
19-5
20-1
21-5
22-6
23-7
24-5
25-1
Enjoy

BlackHawk0047

May 22, 2017
Seems that this game is making some sort of No Man's Sky turn. The map is mostly empty but I like where this is going so far.

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone know how exactly trigger the MxM scene with Bosun Dhax? I already talked with all crew member, not choosing flirt option when he was talking about the history of his name, and yet it's doesn't trigger the scene.
There is something more to do? like, not choosing flirt option besides his name history option dialogue?

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Anyone know how exactly trigger the MxM scene with Bosun Dhax? I already talked with all crew member, not choosing flirt option when he was talking about the history of his name, and yet it's doesn't trigger the scene.
There is something more to do? like, not choosing flirt option besides his name history option dialogue?
Try

Reactions: Darkairus
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, is there any guide for the game? I have started it, and I don't know what to do to "get" females in the game for the sex scenes.

Thanks in advance for the information

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes