Jan 28, 2020
Here's my save files for the game that should have most of the characters open for sex. There's also a guide in the .zip file where you can modify the .bytes file if you want to change something about the character. It's only includes basic stuff, though. Shout out to

Some notes:
1. The character's name is John. For anybody wanting to change their name, I have no idea how to do so, since changing it in the character file results in the "match code" not matching and doesn't load the character or the save files as a result.
2. When I say most of the characters, I mean everybody except for the bard. Since some characters are only open for characters of a certain gender, I simply created a female version of my character for them. After the scene, an additional option is created to go right into the sex scene, which applies even after you switched your gender. So while you can have, say, Horveek, engage in sex with your male character, the game doesn't account for this and still treats you like you're a woman regardless.
2a. The reason the bard is the only exception is because his intimacy option has to be triggered by a dialogue option first. Unlike the others, you have to select that line of dialogue even after the sex scene with him. Male characters can't see this intimacy option since a different line is played. As a result, you have to be a woman to start the scene with him no matter what.

Enjoy!

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Do treasure chests respawn their loot ? I am asking because trash cans and some minor seem to respawn loot.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Maps of Skiia (r5.26.1b)
Various maps for the game

Town Map
A map of the starting town featuring NPCs, Landmarks, and nearby Loot Containers.
Not all NPCs are listed. There are some that can be found outside of town.

Loot Map
Locations of all the Loot Containers found throughout the world. Check the Detailed version for a better description on where to find stuff.
Gifts (blue) will only spawn during a certain date: Dec 20 - Jan 14. Changing the Clock on your PC to that time period will cause them to appear.
Im finding quite a few of these treasure points, especially in the northern areas, are not accurate. So far 8 , 9, 15 and 25 are not where you say they are. Ill keep looking cause i want the loots but yah, those arent accurate.

Reactions: Ssato243

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Im finding quite a few of these treasure points, especially in the northern areas, are not accurate. So far 8 , 9, 15 and 25 are not where you say they are. Ill keep looking cause i want the loots but yah, those arent accurate.
These maps were made for previous versions of the game. In this, the map was redrawn, so the positions may not be accurate

Reactions: Bruhaha213

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Fun Fact:

Even tho the game tells you there are no treasure chests on the new Island....there is one. There is a Box in one of the stands in Town which contains Loot. It did not respawn Loot for me so its a Treasure Chest i think.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Fun Fact:

Even tho the game tells you there are no treasure chests on the new Island....there is one. There is a Box in one of the stands in Town which contains Loot. It did not respawn Loot for me so its a Treasure Chest i think.
And another
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Is there a way to dispose of the trash from the bins or do they just have to stay either in your inventory or build up to make it not restockable on the trash cans?

Also, where can i exchange guild coins? The guids tell me to go there Mhegan was, but thats not a thing. I did what the info broker said and welp, nobody there.

Last edited:

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Is there a way to dispose of the trash from the bins or do they just have to stay either in your inventory or build up to make it not restockable on the trash cans?

Also, where can i exchange guild coins? The guids tell me to go there Mhegan was, but thats not a thing. I did what the info broker said and welp, nobody there.
he can exchange your guild coins.

Reactions: Dudeguybrah
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes