Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Can post the futa canine if you want, but you know any vague areas for some chests?
I updated my map to include some of the ones I missed, yet I couldn't find number 6 or number 10.
If you could take a screenshot of the map while your character is standing adjacent to the container i could add that location to the map.
Maps of Skiia (r5.26.1b)
Various maps for the game

Town Map
A map of the starting town featuring NPCs, Landmarks, and nearby Loot Containers.
Not all NPCs are listed. There are some that can be found outside of town.

Loot Map
Locations of all the Loot Containers found throughout the world. Check the Detailed version for a better description on where to find stuff.
Gifts (blue) will only spawn during a certain date: Dec 20 - Jan 14. Changing the Clock on your PC to that time period will cause them to appear.
There maps

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
Thanks, where are the saves located anyway? im trying to look atm so i know where to put it.
There my saves on . Saves located in Users/Your name/LocalLow/Ruffleneck
Updated:
Canine is already on a new island. Feline can sail to the island (press on the helm on the ship)

Last edited:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
this game need a 24 pages pdf guide.
Well, maybe not 24 pages, but it could definitely use some quick tips or hints, especially for new players. The game definitely doesn't hold your hand and lead you from point A, to B, C, then back to A again.

Knowing things like selecting the correct choices in conversations with the NPC vendors can increase their opinion of you and thus lower the selling price and raise the buying price of things they sell/buy. The Haggling skill can be helpful when dealing with some NPCs. There are no loot/cash drops from NPCs, you have to turn in your captured prey (talk to the prey and under manage, you can convert them to coins) for guild coins, which can be converted to useful cash from a vendor that appears at night.

Reactions: Ssato243 and M_e_*

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Well, maybe not 24 pages, but it could definitely use some quick tips or hints, especially for new players. The game definitely doesn't hold your hand and lead you from point A, to B, C, then back to A again.

Knowing things like selecting the correct choices in conversations with the NPC vendors can increase their opinion of you and thus lower the selling price and raise the buying price of things they sell/buy. The Haggling skill can be helpful when dealing with some NPCs. There are no loot/cash drops from NPCs, you have to turn in your captured prey (talk to the prey and under manage, you can convert them to coins) for guild coins, which can be converted to useful cash from a vendor that appears at night.
there's a lot of npcs,played the game for a while : half are a waste of time since they don't have any sex scenes (at least not implemented yet) despite having long ass quests and the others that do require a perfect streak or they'll get locked so no sex scenes while also locking you out of content with other npcs (debirrah/pail for instance).

You could rely on the Steam forums guide + wiki but they are incomplete and will always remain so since they aren't made by the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Popcorn007

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
<snip> others that do require a perfect streak or they'll get locked <snip>
That's the part that I really don't get about this game. It's not like sex is hard to come by in the game, go hunting for an hour and you can bang whatever you want, to your heart's content. Sexy times with some of the NPCs is nice, but half of the time it feels like it really isn't worth the effort.
It is as if they realize there is not much content in the game and are artificially inflating the challenge of each quest/interaction to compensate.

KassAurora

May 15, 2019
Is there a way to edit a character after the creation screen, I've tried editing it in Notepad++ but everytime I do the game refuses to start, so I'm not sure on what to do

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How do you use cheat engine to increase your cash?
Scan 4-bit value of a gold stack -> change gold stack size by buying/selling an item or splitting the stack -> 2nd scan the new value of the stack -> copy the value(s) and then modify them to whatever. Note that stacks over 1000 reset down to 1000 the next time their value changes by in-game mechanics, such as when buying items.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 22 Votes