dark1nova

Aug 30, 2018
So downloaded the game, talk to the woman at the start. Make my way to the question mark on the map. Get darts. I would think i should be able to pick up a gun that was sitting right beside them but can't. Question mark is gone. Nothing more explained in game to tell me how to do anything. Quit playing and won't be back to it.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So downloaded the game, talk to the woman at the start. Make my way to the question mark on the map. Get darts. I would think i should be able to pick up a gun that was sitting right beside them but can't. Question mark is gone. Nothing more explained in game to tell me how to do anything. Quit playing and won't be back to it.
Did you try to open your inventory?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Okay it's been over a year but I seem to remember there being finishes/creampies in the showroom. Pressing the space bar does nothing. Am I dumb or is there no finish animations in the showroom?

goug

Jul 28, 2017
Where do you get supplies for the ship and how do you access 2nd island?
The way I understood it, you need to get ropes from the rope maker, and wood from the lumbermill (it's the isolated house west of the starting town). Then you can access the second island I guess?
Good luck, you'll have to walk a lot. Like, to the other side of the map and back.

May 31, 2021
--Sometimes getting black screen at some view angles in sex scenes and eventually program hard crash. Terminated with SIGABRT without error message.
--New fur doesn't work for me. Absent with "AdvancedDX11" setting, weird and ugly with "Normal" setting, absent in sex scenes regardless of setting. Maybe this will start working with future video driver or DXVK update.
I've found trivial bug causing game crash:
The option selecting fur graphic mode works only for walking. Fur is always in "Advanced DX11" mode during sex acts regardless of option chosen. That causes graphic errors when DX11 is not supported and eventually game crash.

After all, I'm running a Linux version natively, not a Windows version in Wine with DXVK graphic libs translating DX11 to Vulkan. BTW that "Advanced DX11" works with DXVK 1.9.2, I've tried that.
I wonder, what graphic is used by linux version of Hunt and Snare. Vulkan libs, or it has it's own libs for running with video driver directly?

Please forward this bug to Ruffleneck. I can't register on Discord because I can't find working way to bypass the phone verification. No way in hell I'm giving my real phone number to Discord, Google or any internet corporation. There is no true freedom without anonymity, IDK why all internet services are fighting privacy=anonymity so hard.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
The way I understood it, you need to get ropes from the rope maker, and wood from the lumbermill (it's the isolated house west of the starting town). Then you can access the second island I guess?
Good luck, you'll have to walk a lot. Like, to the other side of the map and back.
I went to lumber place and the rope maker, no options to receive either?
Is there a quest or quests that you need and where do you get them? or anyone know how to get to the 2nd island, read changelog but idk where Horveek is.

Last edited:

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
I went to lumber place and the rope maker, no options to receive either?
Is there a quest or quests that you need and where do you get them? or anyone know how to get to the 2nd island, read changelog but idk where Horveek is.
Horveek in the town near statue. Talk to him and Selis. After that talk to Juin. She will give you quests for rope and wood.

Reactions: ivan555

Vano_Skoll

Dec 7, 2018
You don't have to walk all over the map yourself. The lumberjacks will take you to the bandit camp, if you answer correctly in the dialogue. And one of the pirates will bring you back.

May 31, 2021
Fun fact,
The sign on fox statue in the north eastern hills says FALSE DRAGON in Futhark, ancient European alphabet. It seems to be Marcomannic variant. So if you are curious for translations:

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes