VN Ren'Py Completed Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Also heads up, while I'm sure the game itself is Chapter 7, the current Mega link says chapter 6 at the main menu.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I need help with android controls like swapping camera angles, hiding text etc.. Thanks!
In android, you can't swap camera angles as yet. The way I put the animations in I couldn't put any buttons over the video file to change angles, hence the keys on the windows version. I have learned another way to play the animations which will allow me to put a button on the screen to change angles. The next version will be out for patrons in a week/10 days, when I release the public version I will have hopefully all the animations redone. The game was never made for an android version in mind when I started out.

To hide the text, swipe down on the screen.

Oct 24, 2019
In android, you can't swap camera angles as yet. The way I put the animations in I couldn't put any buttons over the video file to change angles, hence the keys on the windows version. I have learned another way to play the animations which will allow me to put a button on the screen to change angles. The next version will be out for patrons in a week/10 days, when I release the public version I will have hopefully all the animations redone. The game was never made for an android version in mind when I started out.

To hide the text, swipe down on the screen.
Whoa, a direct reply from the dev himself, nice. Yeah, I hope you can make some workarounds for android as I can only play on my device (I have a PC but I rather not play it there so that my wife won't kill me :ROFLMAO:). By the way, a real good game you have in here, it's like a breath of fresh air considering that many games almost have the same models being used. And the models made originally by you? Bravo! Good luck with the game and I hope to see a lot of it in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickydoo

lipton23

Aug 24, 2019
How come everyone's name is the same color? Could you change this? If there's multiple people in a conversation I'd rather not focus on who's saying what by continuously looking at the top. Colors would be super useful!

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
The game itself is chapter 7, I can confirm the events in the changelog. The menu still says chapter 6 though.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Are we getting some zoe fun next update?
Cause as a patreon I got a few pictures that show more as the game does.
And ehhh,, I'm not really antizoe.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Are we getting some zoe fun next update?
It depends on what you call fun. If having sex with a hot blonde nurse you may be in for a treat.

If you were thinking of mini golf or a day the races you might be disappointed.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Strange guys those australians .
thinking mini golf and a day at the races is considered fun.
But I'm glad we can await a romp with the nurse.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
It depends on what you call fun. If having sex with a hot blonde nurse you may be in for a treat.

If you were thinking of mini golf or a day the races you might be disappointed.
What, no Day at the Races?? Damn it, why don't developers ever include my fetishes?? ;)

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I was going to type
What, no Day at the Races?? Damn it, why don't developers ever include my fetishes?? ;)
I was going to say a day at the zoo, but that will get taken out of context on here :p

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Episode 8 is done.

204 images

1 static H scene (depending on who you see one particular night)

2 Animated scenes

I have made a new way to display animations, there is no need to use the keyboard anymore, if there are any angles, etc buttons will appear at the top right of your screen.

About this episode.

This will be the last episode for the year, I do not plan on releasing chapter 9 until early February. I need a break for a little bit, then I am just going to plod along for a few weeks with no pressure. I will be working and will update, it will just be at a slower pace. I figure during the festive season fewer people are concerned about lewd games.

That being said, I tried to make this with the feel of a final episode of a season, sort of a one-off special so to speak. Instead of going around the map each day seeing the girls, each day is a day with one of the girls, with parts that overlap. Some mean something, some are just fillers. A lot of it is in first person too.

About the final scene.

In the final scene you are talking to someone, lets say there are 10 pics in the scene, I have put a long fade between each one and the conversation between each pic makes no sense at all to the previous one, this is an attempt to imply time had moved on and make it seem like you have been there for hours. I would like feedback on this to see if I pulled it off.

As per normal I will add an Android and Mac version when I know it works fine.

UncleVT

A side note from. In about an hour from posting this I am going out for the night so I won't be around to answer any questions. Its been tested by one patron that I know of, and I got no complaints from anyone else so I hope its all fine.

Edit - forgot the link :D

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
Episode 8 is done.

204 images

1 static H scene (depending on who you see one particular night)

2 Animated scenes

I have made a new way to display animations, there is no need to use the keyboard anymore, if there are any angles, etc buttons will appear at the top right of your screen.

About this episode.

This will be the last episode for the year, I do not plan on releasing chapter 9 until early February. I need a break for a little bit, then I am just going to plod along for a few weeks with no pressure. I will be working and will update, it will just be at a slower pace. I figure during the festive season fewer people are concerned about lewd games.

That being said, I tried to make this with the feel of a final episode of a season, sort of a one-off special so to speak. Instead of going around the map each day seeing the girls, each day is a day with one of the girls, with parts that overlap. Some mean something, some are just fillers. A lot of it is in first person too.

About the final scene.

In the final scene you are talking to someone, lets say there are 10 pics in the scene, I have put a long fade between each one and conversation between each pic makes no sense at all to the previous one, this is an attempt to imply time had moved on and make it seem like you have been there for hours. I would like feedback on this to see if I pulled it off.

As per normal I will add an Android and Mac version when I know it works fine.

UncleVT

A side note from. In about an hour from posting this I am going out for the night so I won't be around to answer any questions. Its been tested by one patron that I know of, and I got no complaints from anyone else so I hope its all fine.
Whoa! Thanks for this mickydoo , what a way to end the year. And thank you so much for adding the onscreen buttons for changing angles. Hope you enjoy your break!

Reactions: Ozel and mickydoo

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
What a great early Christmas gift. Thanks mickydoo..so looking forward to playing this latest update. One of the top games on this site.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes