sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
refer to the second combination you figured out, the base code for the third one is NOT 6215

Can you be a bit more specific? crashing how? what error pops up? when? during which scene? introduction? loss scene?
It's during the "first?" loss scene with blanc it always happens after a couple lines of text during the scene. The game shuts down displays a mini error screen wich is unreadable due to how small it is. It might have something to do with fast skipping the text. i'll try slow pacing through the scene or guess i'll just win the thing and skip it

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
All right thanks i'll try again later, just another question when doing the nirtoplus segment what constitute as "Taking too long" in the tower? i would like to do the white sisters fight.
Taking longer than 21 irl minutes inside of the tower constitutes as "too long", pausing the game itself stops the timer, everything else doesnt

It's during the "first?" loss scene with blanc it always happens after a couple lines of text during the scene. The game shuts down displays a mini error screen wich is unreadable due to how small it is. It might have something to do with fast skipping the text. i'll try slow pacing through the scene or guess i'll just win the thing and skip it
Can you send me a screenshot of that error? I'd like to do my best to fix it

sirdrake2nd

Jan 7, 2021
Surprisingly i managed to see the scene without error this time. I did force myself to lose.
The artwork of this game is truly great my hat off to you good sir for making this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Datheroluka!

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It's currently still being developed, it's part 1 + 2.

About 9% ~19% are assets from the og games. The rest are original pieces I've had made specifically for the game.
Okay I should have paid more attention because I thought you were talking about the original paradox not this game when mentioning part 1 and 2. It was listed as completed and didn't mention parts in the titles like paradox's thread so I assumed it was fully completed so just played up until a certain point only for the game to ask me to come back when the game is completed.

Any projection for when this is going to be finished? I haven't heard of it before and as such I have no idea how long the time between part 1 and 2 was and therefore I can't estimate how long it'd take for part 3.

I enjoyed it but one thing I'd have liked would be new game plus because checking the chart I missed an entire character (cecil) and quite a few locations somehow but I also don't want to replay something back to back so I'll have to throw it on the backburner for a bit.

Also you mentioned criticisms so off the top of my head:
  1. There's seemingly almost no reason to talk to npcs outside of shops. Probably because there's no side quests and as such no reason to talk to people.
  2. Because you opted for a more MGQ original format where only key battles are fought there are no random encounters for better and worse. It makes the massive open world feel kind of empty not encountering anyone outside of key battles and MGQ:paradox also seemed to have lots of key characters in the doing different things so the world felt alive and there are lots of factions doing different things. I think this is fine though because it allows you to balance battles and keep all battles having H-Scenes it just feels a little strange.
  3. Near the beginning of the game I entered an empty tower with mages thinking that this is where I was supposed to be because everywhere else I had encountered seemed to be blocked off but the tower wasn't blocked off but I actually wasn't supposed to be there yet I was supposed to be in the underwater tunnel to the north of the harpy village area so I ended up running around like a headless chicken for a while. I guess I should have consulted the guide or maybe assumed that I was supposed to be looking at coastal areas based on the empty port situation.
  4. I kind of wish there were consentual sex scenes between Luka and the individual party members at some point but it might also ruin the characters so I don't know lmao
  5. The sex scenes only seem to have cum SFX and no other sex sound effects which is a shame.
  6. It was a little confusing at first trying to figure out which gaps I had the ability to cross since there seemed to be like 3 or 4 different types.
  7. New game plus would have been nice to tie people over to part 3 but I guess it might be bad for balance so idk.
And for the things I liked:
  1. The game is balanced really well and the lack of random encounters with puzzles inbetween stops it from getting stale.
  2. Sex scenes have really good art.
  3. The story is interesting and the number of branching paths make it seem pretty replayable.
  4. It was interesting to see the hyperdimension character's alternate forms.
  5. The monsterpedia keeps battle data from different save files allowing you to get it all on one save which is very nice.
  6. Maybe other things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
  1. Because you opted for a more MGQ original format where only key battles are fought there are no random encounters for better and worse. It makes the massive open world feel kind of empty not encountering anyone outside of key battles and MGQ:paradox also seemed to have lots of key characters in the doing different things so the world felt alive and there are lots of factions doing different things. I think this is fine though because it allows you to balance battles and keep all battles having H-Scenes it just feels a little strange.
  2. Near the beginning of the game I entered an empty tower with mages thinking that this is where I was supposed to be because everywhere else I had encountered seemed to be blocked off but the tower wasn't blocked off but I actually wasn't supposed to be there yet I was supposed to be in the underwater tunnel to the north of the harpy village area so I ended up running around like a headless chicken for a while. I guess I should have consulted the guide or maybe assumed that I was supposed to be looking at coastal areas based on the empty port situation.
  3. I kind of wish there were consentual sex scenes between Luka and the individual party members at some point but it might also ruin the characters so I don't know lmao
  4. The sex scenes only seem to have cum SFX and no other sex sound effects which is a shame.
  5. It was a little confusing at first trying to figure out which gaps I had the ability to cross since there seemed to be like 3 or 4 different types.
  6. New game plus would have been nice to tie people over to part 3 but I guess it might be bad for balance so idk.
As for point 1 i think it would be cool if there were more optional fights inbetwin the story mission whit the CPU's, espacilly Vert as she is pretty lacking, you could just have the fights only reward money and even reuse some loss scenes and just alter the script for them a bit.

As for point 3 i fell like you could give Lukas a option to not fight and let the girls have their way in situations where it doesn't get you a game over, a good example of this is the fight whit Cecil and MAGES when they are drugged, Lukas could just give up and not fight to make sure to not hurt them and let them rape him, again you could just alter the script of the scene a bit to account for this.

This could also be a easy way to make new content for the MAGES path, like a optional scene where either MAGES/God eater or Cecil is under the effect of some aphrodisiac and try to rape Lukas and you have the option to fight or give up and then you could reuse the scenes from the underground lab whit a alter script and background to make the sex scenes.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Okay I should have paid more attention because I thought you were talking about the original paradox not this game when mentioning part 1 and 2. It was listed as completed and didn't mention parts in the titles like paradox's thread so I assumed it was fully completed so just played up until a certain point only for the game to ask me to come back when the game is completed.

Any projection for when this is going to be finished? I haven't heard of it before and as such I have no idea how long the time between part 1 and 2 was and therefore I can't estimate how long it'd take for part 3.

I enjoyed it but one thing I'd have liked would be new game plus because checking the chart I missed an entire character (cecil) and quite a few locations somehow but I also don't want to replay something back to back so I'll have to throw it on the backburner for a bit.

Also you mentioned criticisms so off the top of my head:
  1. There's seemingly almost no reason to talk to npcs outside of shops. Probably because there's no side quests and as such no reason to talk to people.
  2. Because you opted for a more MGQ original format where only key battles are fought there are no random encounters for better and worse. It makes the massive open world feel kind of empty not encountering anyone outside of key battles and MGQ:paradox also seemed to have lots of key characters in the doing different things so the world felt alive and there are lots of factions doing different things. I think this is fine though because it allows you to balance battles and keep all battles having H-Scenes it just feels a little strange.
  3. Near the beginning of the game I entered an empty tower with mages thinking that this is where I was supposed to be because everywhere else I had encountered seemed to be blocked off but the tower wasn't blocked off but I actually wasn't supposed to be there yet I was supposed to be in the underwater tunnel to the north of the harpy village area so I ended up running around like a headless chicken for a while. I guess I should have consulted the guide or maybe assumed that I was supposed to be looking at coastal areas based on the empty port situation.
  4. I kind of wish there were consentual sex scenes between Luka and the individual party members at some point but it might also ruin the characters so I don't know lmao
  5. The sex scenes only seem to have cum SFX and no other sex sound effects which is a shame.
  6. It was a little confusing at first trying to figure out which gaps I had the ability to cross since there seemed to be like 3 or 4 different types.
  7. New game plus would have been nice to tie people over to part 3 but I guess it might be bad for balance so idk.
And for the things I liked:
  1. The game is balanced really well and the lack of random encounters with puzzles inbetween stops it from getting stale.
  2. Sex scenes have really good art.
  3. The story is interesting and the number of branching paths make it seem pretty replayable.
  4. It was interesting to see the hyperdimension character's alternate forms.
  5. The monsterpedia keeps battle data from different save files allowing you to get it all on one save which is very nice.
  6. Maybe other things that I can't think of off the top of my head.
Thanks for the post! I appreciate you taking the time to tell me your thoughts, I currently am working on npc interactions to have them feel more, alive so to speak. As for a set time, I'd love to have the demo for part 3 out sometime early next year, since I'm working on it by myself at this point In time, it's going along slowly

As for point 1 i think it would be cool if there were more optional fights inbetwin the story mission whit the CPU's, espacilly Vert as she is pretty lacking, you could just have the fights only reward money and even reuse some loss scenes and just alter the script for them a bit.

As for point 3 i fell like you could give Lukas a option to not fight and let the girls have their way in situations where it doesn't get you a game over, a good example of this is the fight whit Cecil and MAGES when they are drugged, Lukas could just give up and not fight to make sure to not hurt them and let them rape him, again you could just alter the script of the scene a bit to account for this.

This could also be a easy way to make new content for the MAGES path, like a optional scene where either MAGES/God eater or Cecil is under the effect of some aphrodisiac and try to rape Lukas and you have the option to fight or give up and then you could reuse the scenes from the underground lab whit a alter script and background to make the sex scenes.
I like the idea of consensual scenes with your teammates, I plan on expanding that in part 3

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
That's intentional
Is it also intentional that you have to walk from A to B then back to A then again to B then again back to A and repeat this process like 10 times inside the "funhouse"? If killing the fun was the idea I think you overdid it. Don't forget it's a game and it's supposed to be playable. If not, then you might want to replay it and think it through, it's too much walking around.
Also the maps are a mess, you go down a map and appear on the bottom of the screen so if you keep pressing down key you go back to where you were, or you move east and appear north, weird shit that becomes annoying when all you can do is move from A to B over and over clicking stuff.
Sorry if it feels like i'm complaining, but that's the feeling I got after finishing it, took me too long to finish it and did not enjoy it at all.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I like the idea of consensual scenes with your teammates, I plan on expanding that in part 3
There's just something special about consensual domination, no matter how much he pleas during the sex he can't argue he didn't want to be there in the first place.

Is it also intentional that you have to walk from A to B then back to A then again to B then again back to A and repeat this process like 10 times inside the "funhouse"? If killing the fun was the idea I think you overdid it. Don't forget it's a game and it's supposed to be playable. If not, then you might want to replay it and think it through, it's too much walking around.
Also the maps are a mess, you go down a map and appear on the bottom of the screen so if you keep pressing down key you go back to where you were, or you move east and appear north, weird shit that becomes annoying when all you can do is move from A to B over and over clicking stuff.
Sorry if it feels like i'm complaining, but that's the feeling I got after finishing it, took me too long to finish it and did not enjoy it at all.
I think in general the funhouse was fine considering it's pretty much the end dungeon for that path, if there's two things i would change in it they would be.

Put the bear token on one of the suit of armors in the rooms whit the bloody numbers to avoid a situation where you get the token then run all the way back to the coffin and then have to run all the way back to the other wing to look for the missing numbers.

Allow the player to imput the code on the locker whit the small key from the start to save some time for those who have done the funhouse before, i personally had to do it twice because i was missing the moth girl sex scene so not being able to imput a code i already knew kind of sucked.

Reactions: QuestionTime

AstralGuardian713

Feb 17, 2023
Luka tells you to head more north, if you've gone to places you've already visited, then that's heading south.
I thankfully got through it with the guide, and completed a Part 2 "Ending." The Guide Doc did help a ton, though still admit it does need polish still, but I can understand why it isn't. This is still somewhat new, so not all info is streamlined quite yet.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Hi, i'm currently stuck at the chest's combination in the Desolate Sky, even with the clues i can't find it, (i'm surely an idiot lol) anybody got the code ? Thx
have you seen any numbers that you could write down? Anything at all?