Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
im going to second on asking how to find this parameter. the online save editor doesnt open rvdata2, and the f95 downloadable editor has no results when i open it there
To avoid some kind of rule I don't know about. Its saveeditonline dot com.

If its the editor you were talking about, yes, it does edit rvdata2 files.

Drag and drop your Save##.rvdata2 into the site.

Look for Param#111.

Change stats accordingly.

Go to the bottom of the page and save. It will create another Save with the same name. Just drag and drop it back into the main directory and overwrite.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Just keep in mind I have things balanced in a way that allows for natural progression, so of something breaks because of editing stats or anything of the like, then I will not be able to troubleshoot it, just a small heads up

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
Just keep in mind I have things balanced in a way that allows for natural progression, so of something breaks because of editing stats or anything of the like, then I will not be able to troubleshoot it, just a small heads up
Yes, of course.

Edits would or should be just little advantages. Especially defense. If you're invincible, you'd never see defeat scenes.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
@Datheroluka! in which route do i encounter Yellow Anomaly & White Anomaly and others further down the walkthrough? is it on cecil only/ mages only/both or none of them solo luka route?

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
As long as MAGES. is in the party after the tower, you'll encounter them
:cry: after thoroughly reading the guide it was recruiting god eater that blocked me to get missing entries.great game does make you want to make saves on if's branch offs on adding or not on other teamates. whelp ill just start a new game since i dont have a file where i did not take god eater.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
It took me a while to put two and two together since i haven't played those games in so long but there's a couple of loss scenes in this game that are based on the setting of loss scenes from violated hero.

Capture d’écran 2023-09-18 144331.png Dm.1.jpg Capture d’écran 2023-09-18 144455.png Dm.2.jpg

I just ad one of those "I swear i'v seen this before a long time ago" feeling.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
So I'm currently working through a slew of Monsterpedia spelling errors, and errors in general. The next update will consist of a few changed entries, as well as some more grammatically correct ones as well.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I think I messed up... I didn't see any of the other three CPUs aside from Noire, and I'm in Planeptune now... fk

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I think I messed up... I didn't see any of the other three CPUs aside from Noire, and I'm in Planeptune now... fk
The MAGES into Planetune path only as Neptune/Noire as mandatory fights until the final boss of part 2. You can fight Iris if you do the side quest to recruit God Eater.

If you do the Cecil path you fight all 4 CPU back to back.

Oct 9, 2020
Yeah, as someone who just downloaded it myself, I was doing somewhat fine up until Illiasport. As I got to the fact of "I need someone to help steer the boat" and I had no clue where to go, so started re-going to places on the map and even attempting to enter new areas to no avail. So yeah, the story pathing is a mess to go through without help
This. Just went and checked the coastlines with noclip and there is NOTHING more north that isn't locked. Next step will be to open the map in the editor and look for the event triggers.
Heck, why does the map have to be 10x bigger than it needs to be and full of inaccessible places.

I figured it out, but it's a bit stupid. The castle to the north only lets you enter from the bottom of the sprite, hence why I assumed it was locked...

Last edited: