theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
It doesn't help that my favorite girls are all side girls, and the Broken Watch ending either cuts them off (like Rachel, who's literally begging for a chance to sleep with him at this point), or cut out of the game entirely (Grace's friend from the pool party). So lots of characters have been flat-out ignored for two years, which is pretty lame.
Gonna have to agree with you there. I absolutely despise Leah but her sister is a keeper. I'm not even mad broken watch got so much time, I was furious that any move I made to cheat was eventually met with Game Over lol I figured that was the whole point of having a hypnosis harem. I'm just thinking, shouldn't you be addicted to me? Where'd all this independence come from?? Talking to you Jenny haha

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there! I started playing this game a long time ago, but stopped to let it finish/progress more.

What ending do we have right now? Are we still doing the Broken Watch thing or do we have any normal endings?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1) It's what the majority of patreon backers asked him to work on in the polls he made, multiple times. If nobody wanted it, he wouldn't have worked on it.

2) More like 1,5 years, why not just round it up to 15 years?
1) that was unknown to me...considering how many people kept saying "nobody wanted it!"

2) let's round it up to 150 years u.u (yeah i'm sorry for being bad at math, or having a confused perception of time)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This game has you making the girsl bigger breated and shit right?
Is there a way to keep their bodies as is? I like proportional and petite just as much as big tits, and variety is nice.

Reactions: TrotterWo

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
This game has you making the girsl bigger breated and shit right?
Is there a way to keep their bodies as is? I like proportional and petite just as much as big tits, and variety is nice.
This probably just isn't the game for you man. This is a game for breast expansion addicts.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This probably just isn't the game for you man. This is a game for breast expansion addicts.
The title is misleading then, one may think it's a game about hypnosis addicts.

Furthermore there is a route when you stop the breasts growth.

Reactions: Jarul

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
I picked this up because I was enjoying Endowed, but I wish that if people want to put in Rape and NTR content they would add it to the tags, and not say they won't have any. (Hypnotizing one of LI's and having sex with her in front of you is both at once)
The first 9 chapters were fun, but the total lack of choice impact and really, really dumb protagonist counterbalanced that nicely.
That said, if you can't trust the devs, you can't trust them anywhere, so I think I am out. Maybe if I remember this in a few years I will see if it has an ending.
It occurs to me that it may be an editing oversight, it is just an image while the story in on Chris and Daphne. I wasn't reading the text so I don't know if it is written about or not. Maybe if the next few chapters distracted instead of irritating?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and Femke046
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes