Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just found this game and overall not bad. Ngl, I get that this decision was based on patreon member polls and fair dues for the dev on listening to those who are actually backing them, but this seems like a lot of time being dedicated to one ending considering the main story has been left on a bit of a cliffhanger till now.

I picked this up because I was enjoying Endowed, but I wish that if people want to put in Rape and NTR content they would add it to the tags, and not say they won't have any. (Hypnotizing one of LI's and having sex with her in front of you is both at once)
The first 9 chapters were fun, but the total lack of choice impact and really, really dumb protagonist counterbalanced that nicely.
That said, if you can't trust the devs, you can't trust them anywhere, so I think I am out. Maybe if I remember this in a few years I will see if it has an ending.
It occurs to me that it may be an editing oversight, it is just an image while the story in on Chris and Daphne. I wasn't reading the text so I don't know if it is written about or not. Maybe if the next few chapters distracted instead of irritating?
Also what scene are you referring to regarding NTR and Rape? I sped through some parts of the story so I may have missed it but I don't remember seeing a scene like that.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also what scene are you referring to regarding NTR and Rape? I sped through some parts of the story so I may have missed it but I don't remember seeing a scene like that.
Some of the girl/girl stuff might fall under NTR, depending on which definition they're using.

The use of hypnotic suggestions to get women aroused would fall under "rape" for a lot of people, and that's a bit pervasive in this game. The whole bit where Laura has the watch especially so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Some of the girl/girl stuff might fall under NTR, depending on which definition they're using.

The use of hypnotic suggestions to get women aroused would fall under "rape" for a lot of people, and that's a bit pervasive in this game. The whole bit where Laura has the watch especially so.
I see, yeah I could see how both could apply here if we're going by those definitions. Definitely heard some people see girl/girl as NTR though I don't, so that's probably why I didn't consider it. Only other instances I could think are with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall though I don't think there's really much that stands out as NTR, or at least the version that most people detest, in the game.

I can definitely see how hypnotic suggestion for sex could be seen as rape, however based on the later episodes it seems that MC never full on commands them to have sex with him (at least on boyfriend route) and merely provides the suggestion which, based on what's explained in the story, leaves the decision ultimately up to the girls, though I don't recall these suggestion really happening in the game either. If anything the game (if on boyfriend route) is just MC using the watch to change how most of the character's bodies work or their psyche per their own request. Even when Laura does give commands with the watch the decision on whether or not to have sex (again, on boyfriend route) is still a choice primarily left up to the girl. There are realizations that do come out in the end of episode 13 that could be perceived as hypnotic sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as explained in the story these were done by accident, and the outcome isn't explored yet as the main story is still being written. If the evil route on the other hand does hypnotic suggestion for sex directly, then I could definitely see why the rape tag could be added to the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wonder why dev sometime choose to develop 2-3 games at the same time, and delaying on the older games, while he can finish this one 1st, then go for Endowed, like how Eternum dev did with Once in a lifetime.

don't ask me...i agree with you that it's idiotic...but the answer a dev gave to me was: So i don't get burned out. A second game distracts me, so i don't focus too much on one thing only

Reactions: BenF

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Creative types like writers often times get bored or experience writer's block if they focus on a single thing for too long. By mixing in a bit of variety by working on some other projects it can help keep them from growing sick of a singular project. If endowed didn't exist we might have gotten some more hypnosis updates by now... But it's also quite likely that Hypnosis would have been entirely abandoned by now if the creator got burnt out enough to lose all motivation to continue at all.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Now that almost make sense
Creative types like writers often times get bored or experience writer's block if they focus on a single thing for too long. By mixing in a bit of variety by working on some other projects it can help keep them from growing sick of a singular project. If endowed didn't exist we might have gotten some more hypnosis updates by now... But it's also quite likely that Hypnosis would have been entirely abandoned by now if the creator got burnt out enough to lose all motivation to continue at all.
this makes more sense...but still as users(and freebies at that) i understand how annoying can be when a dev switches back and forth between projects

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
this makes more sense...but still as users(and freebies at that) i understand how annoying can be when a dev switches back and forth between projects
It would likely be far less annoying if the updates came at the same cadence they did before Endowed started. Updates were damn near monthly.

Then Endowed came out, then he hyperfocused on the Cruise Ending, and suddenly the regular updates became quarterly updates, and then six month updates.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It would likely be far less annoying if the updates came at the same cadence they did before Endowed started. Updates were damn near monthly.

Then Endowed came out, then he hyperfocused on the Cruise Ending, and suddenly the regular updates became quarterly updates, and then six month updates.
because he was focusing on the Broken Watch ending

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I recently found this game and wanted to give a try because I love giant boobs and I can say it's pretty good, I would rate it 8/10. The only things that, in my opinion, can make this game a 10 are: background music, some sound effects (like moans for example) and in some scenes, the text that describes them and the images that appear (such as the place where the characters are placed or the position in which they look) do not match completely.
Other than that, is all good.

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
As a BE guy myself the only thing I wanted the Cruise Ending to be was: A single and linear storyline where many of the girls end up with hyper tits no matter what, we would have been satisfied with that and the dev would have been done with it already. Instead we got 3 half assed endings and everyone was pissed...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As a BE guy myself the only thing I wanted the Cruise Ending to be was: A single and linear storyline where many of the girls end up with hyper tits no matter what, we would have been satisfied with that and the dev would have been done with it already. Instead we got 3 half assed endings and everyone was pissed...
the hypertits are in the broken watch ending XD

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes