Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If you don't like girls with huge tits, don't play this. It's the same as a vegetarian walking into a steakhouse and complaining about the menu.
Now I looked at the renders inside f95, they are not very big, they are big. If the size of this inside of this render is good, there is no problem if it is not bigger than the size inside of this render!?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
there is much more to this game than the girls growing, the mind control the corruption, like the blond sister of his crush asking for bigger tits, saying "I trust you, I am already addicted to your dick, what else can you do to me?"
at no point she even considers curing her "addiction".
she is one of my favorites , the grow too much is not really my thing but as part of the story is great.
But the steakhouse's name is "Eat your vegetables". Like this game's name is "hypnosis"
Meh.
The Mind Control is really not that much. And the Hypnosis is only the medium for the breast growth. The Dev could also have added some magical potion/substance (like in another BE-game which gets updated quite frequently).

So I dont really get why people focus that much on the "Hypnosis"-Part, when it is clearly only there to start the Breast Expansion-process. It is easily replaceable by magic potions, some fairy granting a wish, medicines out of a lab, etc.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018

So I dont really get why people focus that much on the "Hypnosis"-Part,
Because the game is actually called Hypnosis? Because here was no crazy breast growth in first few updates/ year of development? Because DEV multiple times stated that Breast Expansion is just side ending and we will have main ending when side endings will end? Because game basically branch off at one point and we still wait for other part of story? It was like 2-3 years ago but still it is how that was explained by DEV.

Have he changed plans and have every right to? Yes. Can we expect he will tell this clearly to his former patrons instead of slowly abandoning this game and starting another? Yes. Will he do it? Time will tell.

The Mind Control is really not that much. And the Hypnosis is only the medium for the breast growth.
You are completely wrong. Have you actually played the game? Game start with no girl in Love in him. Some were not even interested. All changed thanks to hypnosis. All the crazy sex he gets, girls addiction to his cum expecialy - thanks to hypnosis. BE - all thanks to hypnosis. Girls participating in harem, not minding family also banged, changes to girls decisions - all thanks to hypnosis. So no, this game up to lets say half of it would be practically identical without BE but would not exist without hypnosis.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Because the game is actually called Hypnosis? Because here was no crazy breast growth in first few updates/ year of development? Because DEV multiple times stated that Breast Expansion is just side ending and we will have main ending when side endings will end? Because game basically branch off at one point and we still wait for other part of story? It was like 2-3 years ago but still it is how that was explained by DEV.

Have he changed plans and have every right to? Yes. Can we expect he will tell this clearly to his former patrons instead of slowly abandoning this game and starting another? Yes. Will he do it? Time will tell.

You are completely wrong. Have you actually played the game? Game start with no girl in Love in him. Some were not even interested. All changed thanks to hypnosis. All the crazy sex he gets, girls addiction to his cum expecialy - thanks to hypnosis. BE - all thanks to hypnosis. Girls participating in harem, not minding family also banged, changes to girls decisions - all thanks to hypnosis. So no, this game up to lets say half of it would be practically identical without BE but would not exist without hypnosis.
What a nonsense.

"The game is called like that"...Yeah, seriously? THIS is even a point?

There was Breast Expansion right at the start. The first Hypnosis being done is a wish for bigger boobs. There is Breast Expansion in every pathof this game, including the Main Ending. The Boobs dont suddenly shrink before the Main Ending and none of the LIs is asking for smaller Boobs, they are asking for a stop to the growth, which still keeps the initial expansion.

Yes, one of the Side-Endings was about a lot of expansion, a scenario where the watch is gone. But thats about it, the whole game focusses on Breast Expansion and the Hypnosis is the way to go for it.

Also, just look at the Devs social media... Do you see all those posts involving mind control and Hypnosis? There is barely any breast expansion anywhere... /s

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
...The Boobs dont suddenly shrink before the Main Ending and ...
Firstly, we don't know that because we are still waiting for main ending ;)

Secondly, no - no one wants them to get smaller - I just want to get the ending with hypnosis all the way AS DEV TOLD MULTIPLE TIMES WILL BE MAIN ENDING :) Instead of this many people were mislead by his words and for last 3 years there were only given BE content and this 'side ending' with multiple parts is bigger then the rest of the game. If DEV doesn't want to deliver that then he should clearly state his vision changed.

Up to some posts from last year on patreon he is still feeding us info that he is working on 'MAIN ENDING' and not the one already finished side one - focused on BE. Maybe there will be BE in main ending, I even hope it will, but focus should will be elsewhere. Or he will drop the game :) After what he shown us this last 2 years I doubt he will deliver what he promissed in past years.

Reactions: Yolda

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
The main story and the main ending is about controlled BE with the watch. The side ending was about uncontrolled BE after the watch getting destroyed, which is why it's being called the "broken watch ending".

Reactions: Cherubin25

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know if this has been posted here or not, I don't see anything in the OP noir in the comments after searching. It came out 12/25/2022.

6H5K.jpg lQpvZN.jpg

This update picks up in the middle of the last Halloween update with all the girls competing in a costume contest. This time, we focus on taking Jenn and Haley to a Haunted House where they get more than they bargained for.

The haunted mansion is Jenn's idea, even though she's scared of such things. Meanwhile, Haley only wants to go home and eat candy.

After the costume contest, the update ends with a little Christmas special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another tidbit

It will appear in future updates as canon,but will be released first as a separate update. In addition, there will be a quick Christmas themed scene with Leah at the end.

Reactions: Jude6 and Fatue

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
Developer: You won't find...anything non-consensual.
[Begin Sarcasm]
Uhh. This is a game where you mind control girls...
It's called Hypnosis...

I'm not sure the developer understands what "consent" actually is.
[End Sarcasm]

Yes, I realize there is an element of consent involved.
But it is still an uncomfortable grey area.

Example:
If you choose to take a drug that lowers your inhibitions, can you consent to something after taking it?
In most places? No.

Counter-example:
If you want to go skydiving, but have a phobia of heights, and you take a drug that let you override that fear, would the decision to jump from a plane be consistent with your "normal" judgement?

Last edited:

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Hey, everyone!

The is now public over on itch.

It continues the Halloween Costume Contest from last year by taking Jenn and Haley to a haunted house. After you pick the winner, there's another scene at the end where you a Christmas gift exchange with Leah.

Similar to last year's special, this one will appear in the main game at some point for a future update.

hyphyp.jpg

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Uhh. This is a game where you mind control girls...
It's called Hypnosis...

I'm not sure the developer understands what "consent" actually is.
So you obviously haven't played the game, but still feel entitled to post your uninformed opinion . . . ?

Characters ASK TO BE hypnotized - in most cases explicitly stating what they want the hypnotic suggestion to be.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes