masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Not yet.

The Dev however said that the special will become canon and part of the main game, so if this happens, it will probably have some consequence.
isn't that what she wants?
I hope everything goes well in the broken watch ending it would be a big no, sucks big time. but playing as the bad guy it seems the girls are much more open minded. hopefully, what happens is she becomes part of the harem, she is already addicted, it would be cruel to leave her alone, she needs a Master.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
isn't that what she wants?
I hope everything goes well in the broken watch ending it would be a big no, sucks big time. but playing as the bad guy it seems the girls are much more open minded. hopefully, what happens is she becomes part of the harem, she is already addicted, it would be cruel to leave her alone, she needs a Master.
Oh, I did not mean "consequences" in a bad way. Just that there will be a follow-up of her being pregnant.

But yeah, IMO she should become part of the Harem. She would fit in more than Brittany and the other girl who is not hypnotized and I forgot her name (Rachel I think?). And I also doubt that she wont be part of it because the girls want the MC to focus on the "core group" like in the Broken Watch-Ending. It would not make sense to bring the Special to the Main Game, just to have it be a Game Over if you impregnate Lydia.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ajaxes1

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a cumflation scene with Beth? I can’t seem to get it.

I can get the sex scenes where you first have sex with her after walking in and seeing her doing yoga as well as after you get Ashley’s consent, but both scenes don’t have cumflation from what I can tell

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

I can get the sex scenes where you first have sex with her after walking in and seeing her doing yoga as well as after you get Ashley’s consent, but both scenes don’t have cumflation from what I can tell
From what I know, there is none.

There is a pregnancy-scene with her, but this happens on the Broken Watch-Ending and results in a Game Over, since you said before that you will be loyal to the main cast.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020

The only Cumflation scenes I know of are with Ashley on the BW path and another midway through the normal playthrough with Leah.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
As long as these ends have Daphne, I am fine ^^
The Broken Watch Endings are seriously lacking Daphne content

Reactions: Fatue

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
wait until autuum. Or longer. If I recall correctly EUG wants to fix old paths first before making new content. So maybe even wait until 2024.
Fixing old paths usually means old saves being broken and not working, and leads to me deleting everything and marking the folder with "game fucked, wait til finished, MAY start over"
lol

Reactions: privetin13
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes