TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
the hypertits are in the broken watch ending XD
Yes, Haley and Leah grow to some satisfying sizes... But I was expecting for more girls to go bigger because at some point Haley and MC plot to persuade the other girls to outgrow each other in order to gain his attention, and I don't feel like we got to see any active competition like that.
Also, are we going to ignore the fact that there's a whole alternate ending that got completely left to rot in abandonment? The one where all the girls dump you for cheating with Laura, so only her and Haley stays and I remember seeing a warning like "more content to be added in a later update" or something.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
content wise I wished the beth ending had more to it similarly to the brittany and laura ending. like once ashley finds out you impregnate her mom it stops abruptly. leah bad endings, none of the endings or paths was that short so that sucked for me. as far as the projects i prefer hypnosis over endowed. i just am not as interested in endowed as much.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
content wise I wished the beth ending had more to it similarly to the brittany and laura ending. like once ashley finds out you impregnate her mom it stops abruptly. leah bad endings, none of the endings or paths was that short so that sucked for me. as far as the projects i prefer hypnosis over endowed. i just am not as interested in endowed as much.
the broken clock ending kind of sucks, his girls are no no longer addicted to him, anything they dont like and essentially he can only count on Brittany , would be a safe assumption that Rachel and Beth would be loyal and any other girl that comes in.
I would just "test" and dump the bithes that don't support their Owner unconditionally. hopefully there will be good endings.
the big tits ending is not bad , but you cant have beth, you cant have the sister or the stripper , or the black girl, the Mc is not in charge of his harem.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
but that said this is one of the best plot games out there, could be a bit more dark, and getting the clock stolen should be avoidable
i mean....it's ONE OF the endings available...so if the dev want to have some modicum of success, he MUST make an ending where the watch either is stolen but found immediately(or before something "bad" happens) or never gets stolen in the first place...

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
i mean....it's ONE OF the endings available...so if the dev want to have some modicum of success, he MUST make an ending where the watch either is stolen but found immediately(or before something "bad" happens) or never gets stolen in the first place...
well the one where Lauren did her best to get the MC to herself but failed and now tells all the girls to serve the MC
1669378000551.png
and her as the first wife if he wants her,
1669378044153.png
seems to be on a good path, Leah tells her sister that the MC has the best dick,
1669378188998.png
and she should ty it, Beth got permission to breed,
1669378347353.png
lets hope things keep evolving that way

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
How close is this to the end? How many endings are left to do?
Well, what is left to do is "main ending" as dev named it himself. Maybe more endings but looking at recent super-slow (compared to beginning) update speed that is quite unlikely (he also have second game now so....). Maybe he will not even do that and we will be left only with existing BE ending(s). At this point when main story is in limbo for two years no one know anything for sure.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Well, what is left to do is "main ending" as dev named it himself. Maybe more endings but looking at recent super-slow (compared to beginning) update speed that is quite unlikely (he also have second game now so....). Maybe he will not even do that and we will be left only with existing BE ending(s). At this point when main story is in limbo for two years no one know anything for sure.
Which is why I said a year ago we must sleep as the cicada and wait

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Very stupid question. But can you guys shomw the biggest Leah and Laura get? I played the game I just want to be sure I did not miss their biggest size..

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I wanted to check this game, then I could experience it, but no site I could see one or two of the animations when you have sex to see if the quality was made of quality because most of the games in Hani Select in this case They did poorly
Someone can let me know about this or give me an animation or link

The next item I had a question Is there an option not to let the girls grow up? I don't like girls with momma and ass huge

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wanted to check this game, then I could experience it, but no site I could see one or two of the animations when you have sex to see if the quality was made of quality because most of the games in Hani Select in this case They did poorly

The next item I had a question Is there an option not to let the girls grow up? I don't like girls with momma and ass huge
you can halt their growing but not much XD

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Why tf do you play this game if you don't want the girls to grow? It's basically the main fetish in this game

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Why tf do you play this game if you don't want the girls to grow? It's basically the main fetish in this game
there is much more to this game than the girls growing, the mind control the corruption, like the blond sister of his crush asking for bigger tits, saying "I trust you, I am already addicted to your dick, what else can you do to me?"
at no point she even considers curing her "addiction".
she is one of my favorites , the grow too much is not really my thing but as part of the story is great.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017

If you don't like girls with huge tits, don't play this. It's the same as a vegetarian walking into a steakhouse and complaining about the menu.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes