Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Fixing old paths usually means old saves being broken and not working, and leads to me deleting everything and marking the folder with "game fucked, wait til finished, MAY start over"
lol
i wouldn't use such harsh words...but likely to happen

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i wouldn't use such harsh words...but likely to happen
Not trying to sound harsh or mean. That's just how I do it. I got tired, after a while, of so many devs getting 3/4 the way finished with the game, then deciding to go back and revamp/rework older scenes/renders, therefore making saves worthless, and giving no way to start from new updates, with a small questionaire to pick certain paths that you had in your saves. It's just frustrating to get that far in, then have to start over. I end up just marking certain threads to follow, but waiting to see if they are completed before I get into them. Five-Seven years in on a game, and I've started to lose interest in some of them. It just happens. I DO understand the need to rework renders for better quality, or having new ideas for earlier scenes....but...is what it is.

Reactions: prezes777

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not trying to sound harsh or mean. That's just how I do it. I got tired, after a while, of so many devs getting 3/4 the way finished with the game, then deciding to go back and revamp/rework older scenes/renders, therefore making saves worthless, and giving no way to start from new updates, with a small questionaire to pick certain paths that you had in your saves. It's just frustrating to get that far in, then have to start over. I end up just marking certain threads to follow, but waiting to see if they are completed before I get into them. Five-Seven years in on a game, and I've started to lose interest in some of them. It just happens. I DO understand the need to rework renders for better quality, or having new ideas for earlier scenes....but...is what it is.
and in all of this: i'm agreeing with you...i'm here since 2017, i saw game being reworked for no real reason...i saw good games being abandoned after a random hiatus...actually we're seeing it even now with popular games

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
I was trying to check his Patreon to see if there was new updates, but I was welcomed to a huge blurry screen... Is this a bug or is Patreon trying to supress their 18+ creators entirely?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was trying to check his Patreon to see if there was new updates, but I was welcomed to a huge blurry screen... Is this a bug or is Patreon trying to supress their 18+ creators entirely?
Did you find yourself getting sleeeepy, very sleeepy?

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
There is an update on the patreon page, does anyone know if it is something substantial?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes