Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Why for the love of God is the scene of Leah (the main fucking girl of the game) losing her virginity at the end of chapter 6, a black fucking screen? This is literally incomprehensibly stupid. I legitimately can't think of a singular reason for why this would be the case, other than sheer laziness or stupidity. This is arguably the most significant scene in the fucking game and it's literally a black screen. What the fuck?

Additionally, locking a bunch of content behind Jenn kissing some rando is also fucking retarded.
may also be a problem in the code...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why for the love of God is the scene of Leah (the main fucking girl of the game) losing her virginity at the end of chapter 6, a black fucking screen? This is literally incomprehensibly stupid. I legitimately can't think of a singular reason for why this would be the case, other than sheer laziness or stupidity. This is arguably the most significant scene in the fucking game and it's literally a black screen. What the fuck?
That scene was "too important to show" IIRC. Make of that what you will.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well I guess thats somehting, I loved how he said and I quote: "I love Hypnosis for the beautiful mess of a game it is", if you love it so much then... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START OTHER PROJECTS KNOWING THE GAME HAS SO MANY ISSUES AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DONE?!?!?!!?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well I guess thats somehting, I loved how he said and I quote: "I love Hypnosis for the beautiful mess of a game it is", if you love it so much then... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START OTHER PROJECTS KNOWING THE GAME HAS SO MANY ISSUES AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DONE?!?!?!!?
His reason? The desire to avoid that burned-out feeling(don't remember where he said it but he said it at least once)....but on the internet everyone can lie and get away with it XD

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
after all this time ....nowhere near to a ending????will this ever get an ending for both routes?? i dont believe it anymore:cry:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Great game. The only thing I would like is that Brittany was one of the main characters and not a side girl.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just want to see how far the girls can grow (especiallyHaley) and reach a least 1 fucking ending.
There is the broken watch ending...but yeah...in the harem broken watch ending the girls grow a lot and it ends abruptly while fucking Haley XD

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes