sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
There is the broken watch ending...but yeah...in the harem broken watch ending the girls grow a lot and it ends abruptly while fucking Haley XD
even more worse is a blink-ending....one sec you play the next its over....naaahhh better look for another vn, this one doesnt seems like going anywhere anymore....

Reactions: Jarul

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
even more worse is a blink-ending....one sec you play the next its over....naaahhh better look for another vn, this one doesnt seems like going anywhere anymore....
it's not like it's the only VN in the whole website, and you can wait by doing other things XD it's not a tragedy

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
it's not like it's the only VN in the whole website, and you can wait by doing other things XD it's not a tragedy
didnt mean it that way ...was only surprised that after ,what maybe 2 years nothing really changed....had fun with it and its only a little sadening...for sure there are hundreds of other vn´s...even good ones...my luck sucks cause i played the other path,the one where is not a single update for...whatever have a fun day, i will for sure (y) ;)

Reactions: Jarul

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
didnt mean it that way ...was only surprised that after ,what maybe 2 years nothing really changed....had fun with it and its only a little sadening...for sure there are hundreds of other vn´s...even good ones...my luck sucks cause i played the other path,the one where is not a single update for...whatever have a fun day, i will for sure (y) ;)
I mean, you're not wrong, i played this game entirely recently..i was planning to do a badass/dominant route just for the hell of it(bc nothing i like/follow is coming out recently) but if this game has a new update i'll play it...it's not a big deal, i'm neutral about this game, has its issues but it's not infuriating like those in my rating-list, so i don't see the point to act like this game is the one and only in this website and depart like some drama-movie XD

But yeah have fun, like i do ^^

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
That's the thing, Idk how much are you guys into the fetish of this game, but I didn't really find any others games that are as good as this one in that aspect, despite all the problems this game has, it's still one of the best ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That's the thing, Idk how much are you guys into the fetish of this game, but I didn't really find any others games that are as good as this one in that aspect, despite all the problems this game has, it's still one of the best ones.
Holstein Girls is good in that sense...if you like Lab Rats but want Breast Expansion...but plot-wise it gets weird based on dialogue...even a bit dystopian if you look into it XD

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Holstein Girls is good in that sense...if you like Lab Rats but want Breast Expansion...but plot-wise it gets weird based on dialogue...even a bit dystopian if you look into it XD
Yeah I played it, is a little repetitive and while is true that the BE is very nice in that game I found myself a little bored at times.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah I played it, is a little repetitive and while is true that the BE is very nice in that game I found myself a little bored at times.
Like i said, is basically Lab Rats 1 but with extra-stuff, still better than nothing if you like BE

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the story is a fun one...and i dont think there is a second storywise likr this one...but i played it for the harem and hyponsis kink not somuch for the growing titts...thats why i waited desperatley for an update in stolen watch...and other good vn´s mostly change for the worse after some time...but thats f95 for ya:p

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the story is a fun one...and i dont think there is a second storywise likr this one...but i played it for the harem and hyponsis kink not somuch for the growing titts...thats why i waited desperatley for an update in stolen watch...and other good vn´s mostly change for the worse after some time...but thats f95 for ya:p
the dev's nickname is literally "Expanding Universe Games"...emphasis on EXPANDING, either a pair of boobs or a penis or an ass, but something in his games(SO FAR) will EXPAND

Last edited:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Reading this, and knowing how active the man is on his discord group, I get the feeling of tires spinning in mud. There's no meaningful progress being made because time is being divided between all of his distractions. He's distracted by his discord, other games, being a perfectionist, developing two games at once and writing down every other game idea that enters his head. Not saying he shouldn't have any time for himself. But it feels like the dev can't say no to himself.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Reading this, and knowing how active the man is on his discord group, I get the feeling of tires spinning in mud. There's no meaningful progress being made because time is being divided between all of his distractions. He's distracted by his discord, other games, being a perfectionist, developing two games at once and writing down every other game idea that enters his head. Not saying he shouldn't have any time for himself. But it feels like the dev can't say no to himself.
I mean I've joked about it but if you want my serious estimation? This game and his other projects will languish on for years before seeing another update.

Reactions: loabw

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I mean I've joked about it but if you want my serious estimation? This game and his other projects will languish on for years before seeing another update.
Yeah, I think it's better if we accept that updates will be fewer and fewer until they eventually stop without warning. Because it's not just one thing distracting the developer. It's his discord, the stories he writes on deviantart, the patreon exclusive art, developing two games at once and now he's rewritting earlier parts of the game. He's stretched himself thin and he would have to give up a bunch of the things he's currently doing in order to have more time to focus on hypnosis.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think what the dev should do is a schedule, he needs to get his shit together and start to prioritize things, lets say that he doesn't want to always do updates for this game, well then he can make a schedule for, for example, 1 update in the first part of the month and in the second part the patreon exclusive art, Idk but he really needs to organize all of this things because the way he do things is not only inefficient but also really time consuming and I imagine really upseting (not only for him but for his patreons too).

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think what the dev should do is a schedule, he needs to get his shit together and start to prioritize things, lets say that he doesn't want to always do updates for this game, well then he can make a schedule for, for example, 1 update in the first part of the month and in the second part the patreon exclusive art, Idk but he really needs to organize all of this things because the way he do things is not only inefficient but also really time consuming and I imagine really upseting (not only for him but for his patreons too).
Unless you're the developer's boss, paying their salary, I don't think you get s say what developer needs to do.

EDIT:
1693371373186.png
"...THREE triggered snowflakes!"
FOUR triggered snowflakes!"
FIVE triggered snowflakes! HAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Wow, i almost forgot about this game! I don't even remember last time i played this... Now i have a new PC but i should still have the old saves. I think there's a high chance they're not compatible anymore though.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes