• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
She has 4 paths that lead to 3 endings, if you want to be more precise.

The three endings would be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still stupid to make 4 paths leading to 3 endings, all for the same character
I Agree with you, I think Laura's ending's should have been one of the final updates, and those ending should be considered bad endings.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Well traps are not my thing, but to each his own.

about Laura and the watch

Back in ver. 0.6.1 at the poolparty Laura stole the watch, she hypnotized the girls to be angry at the MC and to follow her orders.

In ver. 0.7.1 at the evening of the poolparty MC trys (with a substitute for the watch) to hypnotize Grace to stop her boobs from growing and he fails.

In 0.8.1 it depends on wich path ur on.
-if u visit Laura and have sex with her she hypnotize MC so he can't get hard with any other girl (thought MC doesn't remembers the hypnosis)
-Brittany shows u the security tape, which shows that the hypnosis even works indirect...
-if u confront Laura upfront, she hypnotize MC+Grace to serve her as their Mistress (i think worst path)
-if u go speak with Leah/Ash u can steal the watch back from Laura....
but because the MC + girls are all brain death, they go drinking and don't break Lauras control...Laura calls either MC or Leah and takes controll of MC via mobile phone...Mc is hypnotized goes to Laura and gives her the watch back....
MC is definitely an idiot, leaving a mind/body altering device in a bathroom during a pool-party is perhaps the stupidest thing i have ever witnessed, and called it being stolen the second he put it in the drawer. it was emotionally painful, too bare witness to such stupidity.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe in the next Update the USArmy drops a Tank on Lauras House by mistake and she gets killed in the accident. That would be a way out for the Dev :WeSmart:
Nice idea, alternatively Brittany is not under hypnosis (as far as we know) and Laura doesn't know that she and MC are a thing...so Brittany could simply use a frying pan, hit Laura on the head, take the watch and undo Lauras controll...although the tank is a more sympathetic and permanent solution.

it was emotionally painful, too bare witness to such stupidity.
Yes pretty much same for me...
Well dev said he want introduce a path where MC doesn't get hypnotized in the next update...but still, a bit more development in the MC's brain department would be nice

Reactions: Wrynn13

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Easily my favorite ongoing vn, I don't know why some people don't love Laura, who wouldn't fall in love with a girl who makes your dick so big no other girl except her and her hot sister can use it?
Lets see. A jealous bitch that has done nothing but enjoy her fathers fortune, and whose only achievement in life has been make fun of others and make other people's life miserable....

Yeah, i wouldnt even look at her in real life.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lets see. A jealous bitch that has done nothing but enjoy her fathers fortune, and whose only achievement in life has been make fun of others and make other people's life miserable....

Yeah, i wouldnt even look at her in real life.
Sounds like a lot of the "trendsetters" and the Instagram lot. Someone somewhere digs that type.

Reactions: inactive

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Which ending gives you the big tits and how to get?
It's the cruise ending, but it's also a bad ending Laura keeps control of you, doesn't allow you to see any of the girls any more. Haley, who is still under the hypnosis, has her tits continue to grow until she can't leave the house because they're so big.

Mar 14, 2020
It's the cruise ending, but it's also a bad ending Laura keeps control of you, doesn't allow you to see any of the girls any more. Haley, who is still under the hypnosis, has her tits continue to grow until she can't leave the house because they're so big.
Why did you decided to make bad endings first before the good endings...atleast could've made one good and one bad ending...or atleast could've made some small clarification to justify the good ending to give some reassurance.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Why did you decided to make bad endings first before the good endings...atleast could've made one good and one bad ending...or atleast could've made some small clarification to justify the good ending to give some reassurance.
Laura endings are consensual, though? Kind of. You have to agree to them yourself without her forcing the choice onto you. They count as bad because other girls don't get what they want and one of them get entirely comically too big, but hey, that's what happens when you choose one (or two) of all the girls.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This is what happens when a content creator dives head first into a project without a plan. Which is why I said before that everyone who is angry should be most angry that he was winging the whole story. All the drama on this thread would never had happened if he planned out the whole thing first. The dev has admitted to making mistakes and is working on fixing it. So there is no need to be so sour about it and hard on him anymore.

My definition of a bad ending is one where you end up either with no pussy at the end of it all. Maybe you're dead, end up homeless, or w/e, it doesn't matter how. Thus far, there is only one bad ending. It's the one where you keep Leah around in bed too early in the game and then get kicked out of the house.

There are other EARLY endings, and they're not actually bad.
- Leah GF: There is the early ending where the MC knocks Leah up and eventually marries her. Seems pretty good to me. You can get that one by inflating Leah's stomach with cum and Grace must think of the MC as a boyfriend. You then say "don't let Grace hear you say that."

- Laura GF: There is the ending where the MC marries Laura and potentially get it on with her sister too. Laura doesn't stop him from getting sleeping with the other girls. His dick just becomes too damn big and it can't be shrunk. He is not a mindless meat sack, he still has full agency of himself, and he gets to be super rich. Giant dick, rich, and two trophy wives? Why would I complain? This one can be found at the very beginning of the pool party by following Laura upstairs.

- Cruise Ending: The MC isn't a mindless meat sack for the cruise ending either. He still gets to choose to have sex with Grace, Leah and Brittany. Yes, what happens to Haley is super mean, but you still get to knock up Laura, Brittany, Leah and Grace. What's so bad about that? I'm more curious to know as why what happens to Haley doesn't happen to Jenn. She was hypnotized to have her tits grow too, but it is not shown she gets pregnant (which is what causes Laura and Grace's tits to stop growing). Ashley and Leah can potentially meet the same fate as well if you convinced them to let their breasts keep growing.

All the "endings" where the MC and company are trying to find the watch and Laura ends up hypnotizing the MC to be obedient are just cliffhangers for the next chapter. That's not the same as an actual ending to the game.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
This is what happens when a content creator dives head first into a project without a plan. Which is why I said before that everyone who is angry should be most angry that he was winging the whole story. All the drama on this thread would never had happened if he planned out the whole thing first. The dev has admitted to making mistakes and is working on fixing it. So there is no need to be so sour about it and hard on him anymore.

My definition of a bad ending is one where you end up either with no pussy at the end of it all. Maybe you're dead, end up homeless, or w/e, it doesn't matter how. Thus far, there is only one bad ending. It's the one where you keep Leah around in bed too early in the game and then get kicked out of the house.

There are other EARLY endings, and they're not actually bad.
- Leah GF: There is the early ending where the MC knocks Leah up and eventually marries her. You can get that one by inflating Leah's stomach with cum and Grace must think of the MC as a boyfriend. You then say "don't let Grace hear you say that."

- Laura GF: There is the ending where the MC marries Laura and potentially get it on with her sister too. Laura doesn't stop him from getting sleeping with the other girls. His dick just becomes too damn big and it can't be shrunk. He is not a mindless meat sack, he still has full agency of himself. This one can be found at the very beginning of the pool party by following Laura upstairs.

- Cruise Ending: The MC isn't a mindless meat sack for the cruise ending either. He still gets to choose to have sex with Grace, Leah and Brittany. Yes, what happens to Haley is super mean, but you still get to knock up Laura, Brittany, Leah and Grace. What's so bad about that? I'm more curious to know as why what happens to Haley doesn't happen to Jenn. She was hypnotized to have her tits grow too, but it is not shown she gets pregnant (which is what causes Laura and Grace's tits to stop growing). Ashley and Leah can potentially meet the same fate as well if you convinced them to let their breasts keep growing.

All the "endings" where the MC and company are trying to find the watch and Laura ends up hypnotizing the MC to be obedient are just cliffhangers for the next chapter. That's not the same as an actual ending to the game.
I would call an ending where you get being hypnotized into getting your dick not being able to get hard to anyone except one or two women or when you get phisically changed to not being able to have sex with anyone except one of two girls is a bad ending.

So yeah, Laura endings are bad endings, because you are taken freedom and agency out of you.

Cruise one is most definitely a bad ending...

The game was great before the Dev got cornered into Laura, up untill the MC puts the watch inside a fucking cabinet inside a house full of people, the game was great.

And the video-hypnosis when the object isnt even being pointed to the camara is quite possible the most stupid thing i have ever seen.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I would call an ending where you get being hypnotized into getting your dick not being able to get hard to anyone except one or two women or when you get phisically changed to not being able to have sex with anyone except one of two girls is a bad ending.

So yeah, Laura endings are bad endings, because you are taken freedom and agency out of you.

Cruise one is most definitely a bad ending...

The game was great before the Dev got cornered into Laura, up untill the MC puts the watch inside a fucking cabinet inside a house full of people, the game was great.

And the video-hypnosis when the object isnt even being pointed to the camara is quite possible the most stupid thing i have ever seen.
Everyone else on this thread is completely aware of your hate for the direction the game has gone. I'm not even going to bother trying to refute what you have to say because I know you will not listen. If you this game so much now then why are you still here? Please do yourself and everyone else here a favor by finding another hobby other than lurking on this thread and being negative. If you insist on being here, please stop being such a Debbie-Downer.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Everyone else on this thread is completely aware of your hate for the direction the game is gone. I'm not even going to bother trying to refute what you have to say because I know you will not listen. Please do yourself and everyone else here a favor by finding another hobby other than lurking on this thread and being negative. If you insist on being here, please stop being such a Debbie-Downer.

Yeah, no, i will keep being here giving my opinion (that is shared by a lot of toher people) on the awful direction the game has taken.

You are free to not read me if it disturbs you

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, no, i will keep being here giving my opinion (that is shared by a lot of toher people) on the awful direction the game has taken.

You are free to not read me if it disturbs you
You should definitely stay here and say EXACTLY what you have been. You are not alone in your disdain for how the game has gone downhill since the hiding of the watch. It was dumb for the MC to even bring his grandfather's "magical" fucking watch to a pool party.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Has someone information on the release for the next update ? or delay ?
It's nearly 1 1/2 months and the dev was mostly in time for his monthly shedule until now.

Oct 29, 2017
Yesterday in fact. Sounds like another couple of weeks?

Hey guys!
I was able to polish up Episode Ten in three weeks, setting a record for myself.
And yet I've been working on Episode Eleven for about six weeks now.
Why twice as long?
I have no fuckin idea.
I'm thinking I need to do a better job of taking care of myself. I keep staying up too late working on the game and then spending the next day in a daze from lack of sleep. I need to take time out to exercise to help myself sleep better.
This month was the first time since I started working on the game since last September where I was starting to feel burned out, working hard but not seeing the progress to show for it.

Anyway, thanks for your patience!
I still plan on having the update finished by the end of the month, with the beta coming up in the next few days.
I'm something like 75% done with renders, but a lot of that is animations.

Thanks again!
And I'm hoping you guys enjoy the next episode when I finally have it ready.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yesterday in fact. Sounds like another couple of weeks?
So he rewrite episode 10 if i understand right, or was that adding the new path where Mc don't get hypnotized ?

Well the end of the month is on Friday, question is if he is planing to get the beta ready until then, or finish the update as he says, from the 75% with the renders i would guess the beta will be finished til the end of the month.

We will see, thanks for the info.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes