3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well look at Milfy City. Last update was July 21. Wasn't Tagged Abandoned till dec or Jan ( I believe). Before this last sucky Sara update it was almost 2 years of no updates before they tagged it abandoned and he rushed out that Sara update to have it removed.
If a dev is active here on this forum though and gives updates, there is no reason to give a tag based upon fact whether dev has been updating on patreon as well, that is not job of mods on this forum. Hell mods will even take into consideration if dev reacts to a dm from them.

Now you can agree or disagree as always about some choices of the mods (I do as well sometime s:p), it is their choice in the end. In this case though dev is active here, even if maybe not on the platform some might wish, so putting onhold would be kinda ridiculous from perspective mods.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If a dev is active here on this forum though and gives updates, there is no reason to give a tag based upon fact whether dev has been updating on patreon as well, that is not job of mods on this forum. Hell mods will even take into consideration if dev reacts to a dm from them.

Now you can agree or disagree as always about some choices of the mods (I do as well sometime s:p), it is their choice in the end. In this case though dev is active here, even if maybe not on the platform some might wish, so putting onhold would be kinda ridiculous from perspective mods.
Being active/posting does nothing to update or advance a game or mod. If supporters are paying on the devs page on patreon, are they paying for post or they paying monthly for the game or mod? How active or how much the dev post doesn't matter. Only thing that really matters is that next update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Being active/posting does nothing to update or advance a game or mod. If supporters are paying on the devs page on patreon, are they paying for post or they paying monthly for the game or mod? How active or how much the dev post doesn't matter. Only thing that really matters is that next update.
To some yes and others will not mind if takes a bit longer. What happens on Patreon though is not a factor in the decision of the mods per se or how communcative a dev is, neither is how long ago last update was. Everyone can see that for themselves, basically the factors mods use for onhold/abandoned is either a declaration of the dev or total radio silence by the dev, with the comment that when either has been set to a thread it will be only be removed after an update and not based on any remark of the dev.

Remember deciding to support on Patreon or Subscribestar is in the end a decision of everyone for themselves and also means it is their own responsibility to decide if the dev in question gives them value for that support. That is not up to the mods of this forum to decide, nor is it their task to make sure you get your money's worth. They just moderate a forum where (pirated) games are available for download and you can discuss these games. Nor aree they a consumer protection organization, any complaints about that well they should be with Patreon and their rules if anyone else but yourself as a supporter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah and the last update from dev on this forum was yesterday and last week. Now I agree it would be wiser if dev also updated on Patreon for his supporters, but I kinda get why the mods on this forum do not see themselves as the enforcement arm for patreon supporters. :) That should be Patreon's task, not theirs.
Thanks for letting me know.
Dev should be more active on patreon or risk losing support from no activity there.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I'm sorry to know the developers are having such a hard time, but I'd still love to see a release date after I've played other games for several versions,, and it's still too long to wait for this one version to be released

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
How should i download this? episode 3 is standalone right?

Episode 1 and 2 have broken links.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I Am in Heaven [Ep. 1-3 v0.09] [AdultJunkie] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ep.3 v0.09 · · · (319.3 MiB :: 887 MiB)
Mac Ep.3 v0.09 · · · (285 MiB :: 852.9 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes