yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IScream-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
It seems pretty unique from the description, are these all of the tags or are you planning on adding more dev?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Then just gtfo. What other kind of mind control is there?
I don't know, i didn't play the game yet, that why i asking.
There's tons of games on F95 that fall into hypnose/mind control where you don't need to transform a LI in a emotionless sex doll just to get her (CK is one of these), i'm just asking if the game falls heavily into this stuff.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Yet another game with miniature men/male MC. If you as a dev don't think it's worth the time and effort to do size differentiation, at least avoid lining the MC up next to the female LIs, whereby it becomes painfully obvious how short and scrawny he is.

EDIT: Unless you actually lean into the MC being very small (there are ways that can be made to work), but considering both men in the image are equally small, I'm guessing that's not what you're doing.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yet another game with miniature men/male MC. If you as a dev don't think it's worth the time and effort to do size differentiation, at least avoid lining the MC up next to the female LIs, whereby it becomes painfully obvious how short and scrawny he is.
As long as he doesn't have a micro penis who cares, short kings need love too. Besides, it makes it easier to keep the woman as the main focus when posing sex scenes

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
As long as he doesn't have a micro penis who cares, short kings need love too. Besides, it makes it easier to keep the woman as the main focus when posing sex scenes
If there's any people who really need love, it's the dudes with micro penises... :LOL:

How does having short, scrawny MCs make it easier to keep the woman as main focus when posing sex scenes? :unsure:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I assume this won't have incest...

and to make matters worse there is the infamous mind control tag.
good luck

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes