sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Why would I want to go back with a girl who has cheated on me with another?
There is a thing called trust that is hard to win and easy to lose. And once it is lost it is very, very difficult to recover.
Of course, that's understandable. I'm of the same mindset in real life. But it doesn't change the fact that other people in real life cheat, get caught or confess, and still stay with their partner. It's a reality, and it probably happens more often than you'd think. In games, I'm much more relaxed about cheating or having the MC getting cheated on, so I don't mind having the MC stay with the partner that cheated. But that's rarely ever a choice in games with NTR because of the "magical dick". So, I always appreciate it when a game gives you the choice to fight back for the woman who cheated on the MC.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
A small complaint about the non-NTR route.

I'm not a fan of sharing the girls even with other girls. So as a little suggestion, if you plan to do it, make it with girls who are already "in the harem". So I didn't like Kayley's scene with the two detectives. I assume the MC will be able to fuck them in the future. But I didn't think it was a good idea for both of them to fuck Kayley when they haven't even fucked with the MC.

When the MC confronts Kayley about the camshows she does, he tells her not to do anything without his "permission", or without his consent. Well, this scene is just the opposite. I understand the intent of the detectives. But something that didn't involve Kayley sexually with them seemed like a better idea. For example, they could have said they wanted to see her do a live show and while Kayley was doing it, the detectives were just having fun with each other, but not touching Kayley.

Like I said, I'm not a big fan of girl-on-girl scenes, but I think it's best when it's between girls who already have a relationship with the MC. ( A couple, FWB, etc.)

A clear example is that both Kayley and Jada have already expressed their desire to have a threesome with Uma and the MC. In which all 3 parties agree. That's why what I'm saying doesn't make much sense to me.

Well, that was it. I hope I didn't sound rude or something. It is not my intention. :B
I look forward to the update and hope to see more content with Tina soon.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
When the MC confronts Kayley about the camshows she does, he tells her not to do anything without his "permission", or without his consent. Well, this scene is just the opposite. I understand the intent of the detectives. But something that didn't involve Kayley sexually with them seemed like a better idea. For example, they could have said they wanted to see her do a live show and while Kayley was doing it, the detectives were just having fun with each other, but not touching Kayley.
Hey,
You're right, and that's why Kayley asked to invite Billie, but was declined and expressed her doubts about not telling Billie about it before she entered their room.
Adults are not perfect. they make mistakes.
plus, it's really necessery for the story.
I actually liked your idea about them watching her show. Too late for that now )

So I didn't like Kayley's scene with the two detectives. I assume the MC will be able to fuck them in the future. But I didn't think it was a good idea for both of them to fuck Kayley when they haven't even fucked with the MC.
Well... fingering is hardly fucking ;)
And yes, Mc will be able... sooner then you think.
You have to take the story into account. things can't just happen

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey,
You're right, and that's why Kayley asked to invite Billie, but was declined and expressed her doubts about not telling Billie about it before she entered their room.
Adults are not perfect. they make mistakes.
plus, it's really necessery for the story.
I actually liked your idea about them watching her show. Too late for that now )

Well... fingering is hardly fucking ;)
And yes, Mc will be able... sooner then you think.
You have to take the story into account. things can't just happen
Yeah, no worries. I got the idea of the scene and I liked that Kayley didn't agree so easily, thinking of Billie.

Well, the idea of watching the show could be implemented with another character. Uma, for example. Let Kayley do her show and then do something with the MC while Uma just watches them and jerks off, or something like that. Or also with the detectives. Let Billie get revenge on them by forcing them to watch Kayley fuck. Or better yet, without the camshow stuff, that Billie fucks one of the detectives while he forces the other to just watch without her even being able to masturbate. I don't know, they are just random ideas. The latter seems more appropriate to me. LOL

Oh, come on. :B When I said "fucking", I mean it in general terms. As if they had only fingered, or licked their vaginas. I'm not talking exclusively about fucking.
So far I have liked the pace of the story. I thought the game would be more of a fuckfest style where in 5 minutes the MC would have already fucked all the girls. But I like that this one takes its time.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Yeah, no worries. I got the idea of the scene and I liked that Kayley didn't agree so easily, thinking of Billie.

Well, the idea of watching the show could be implemented with another character. Uma, for example. Let Kayley do her show and then do something with the MC while Uma just watches them and jerks off, or something like that. Or also with the detectives. Let Billie get revenge on them by forcing them to watch Kayley fuck. Or better yet, without the camshow stuff, that Billie fucks one of the detectives while he forces the other to just watch without her even being able to masturbate. I don't know, they are just random ideas. The latter seems more appropriate to me. LOL

Oh, come on. :B When I said "fucking", I mean it in general terms. As if they had only fingered, or licked their vaginas. I'm not talking exclusively about fucking.
So far I have liked the pace of the story. I thought the game would be more of a fuckfest style where in 5 minutes the MC would have already fucked all the girls. But I like that this one takes its time.
Haha, you got good ideas... keep them coming.
The first idea is actually really good and can easily be in the story soon.
The second idea is a bit too early for the story, but maybe at a later stage.
The agents are not going anywhere anytime soon :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Easy )
In the shower scene you can get two relationship points.
one when you uncover your eyes
the other one when you look at tina's ass or tits more then 2 times.
the third one is when you win Paulo
Have fun )
cheers i was not aware it was possible too get 2 points in the shower

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I Wish [v1.5] [30avenger30] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,56 GB / 342 MB - IWISH-1.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,55 GB / 324 MB - IWISH-1.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes