30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Do choices in this game matter or you can switch whenever u feel like going ntr and "romance" route
Yes. Either ntr route or romance.
Well, it's not entirely true. you can experiment with NTR a little and still get back on the romance route, but it depends on all of your choices as a whole. you'll need to get as much relationship points as possible, obviously.
I mean, in real life married people cheat on each other and still end up together...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000 and ustar

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Man, Tina the landlady (that is a landlady and not a hidden mother) is to DIE FOR. I think that's one of the most ... attractive LILFs (Landlady I would love to Fuck) out there. Perhaps not the prettiest (while she is pretty) but certainly attractive. I find her alluring.

Reactions: 30avenger30
Nov 26, 2019
I'll see what I can do about that setting.
I've already answerd about making the mini game skippable a few comments before.
It will be fixed on the next update and on any other mini game in the future, though I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to play it. it's an easy fun game
First off I'd like to say good game so far. As for the mini-game (y) for adding what is essentially PONG to a VN, and while i kind of enjoyed it myself, it is an old school game(pong being one of the first 2 or 3 videos games ever created) and most people nowadays don't like old school games for various reasons unfortunitly.

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'll see what I can do about that setting.
I've already answerd about making the mini game skippable a few comments before.
It will be fixed on the next update and on any other mini game in the future, though I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to play it. it's an easy fun game
Yep, it's easy with a mouse - opponent always moves at same speed while the ball increase speed with every punch, so after a few rounds you obviously win. Maybe they don't have a mouse and that make it harder? Or graphic is too simple?
Anyway even if I enjoy the NTR content I decided to play this game and win for fun.
Skipping a game is called cheating.
BTW. good work in making a game like this (PONG is it?) in RenPy - I didn't know it's possible.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Well, it's not entirely true. you can experiment with NTR a little and still get back on the romance route, but it depends on all of your choices as a whole. you'll need to get as much relationship points as possible, obviously.
I mean, in real life married people cheat on each other and still end up together...
That is a statement that I think needs to be brought up more often in these games. I like NTR, but I roll my eyes at the whole "magical dick" concept. NTR games can inject a little more realism in their games. Just because she has sex some other guy doesn't mean you don't have a chance to win her back. Kudos for using that approach.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
That is a statement that I think needs to be brought up more often in these games. I like NTR, but I roll my eyes at the whole "magical dick" concept. NTR games can inject a little more realism in their games. Just because she has sex some other guy doesn't mean you don't have a chance to win her back. Kudos for using that approach.
Thanks.
I also plan to involve the main character in on the ntr at the next updates, which I think will be really cool.
Of course, it will be optional.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
The pong game should be removed honestly, there's already a choice before it to play the game or not, if you choose to play it you should automatically win, it's just completely unnecessary

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Why would I want to go back with a girl who has cheated on me with another?
There is a thing called trust that is hard to win and easy to lose. And once it is lost it is very, very difficult to recover.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Why would I want to go back with a girl who has cheated on me with another?
There is a thing called trust that is hard to win and easy to lose. And once it is lost it is very, very difficult to recover.
You don't have too ;) That's why there are choices.
There are many people like you that wouldn't, but there are many others that will.
That's just the way life is.

Reactions: francoforte
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes