30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
The pool party could have been more natural, with ntr and without, just like volleyball and the scenes with and without ntr were the same, only the face changed, hailay was too fast, I thought it would be slowburn, she is a child with a body adult, I thought it ruined the development that could do throughout the updates, just like with the girlfriend. I don't know, I think if you delete this update and put one with slowburn and more appeared chest or pussy unintentionally would be better, just like the volleyball and poker scene, instigating is 1000x better than showing everything, even more at the beginning of the game.
I'm not trying to belittle the game, the central idea is great and it was good until v1.2, the last one you already showed everything, I don't know how you can gain followers on this route. I believe that what holds the game is Hailay and Uma, if you put them to do everything in the beginning, there's no reason to keep playing
Uhhmmm... really?... you think that's everything they can do? :oops:
I think you lack imagination, haha.
If there's one thing I hate about a game I play is grinding and repeating content.
each update will have new evolved content for each character that is on the update.
I really disagree that the progression is fast. I wanna finish this game at some point, haha.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.3 APK
Android games updated daily -

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, we do :)
But seems that Jada car scene can not be avoided, and also Kayley in made outfit scene can not be avoided. There is no freedom to reject them. How to avoid those two? Want to do Hailey only.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Btw, if anyone wants to change MC name, we can, thanks to this. Just download file from attachment, open it with notepad, replace YOURNAME with want you want and place it in iwish/game folder.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
But seems that Jada car scene can not be avoided, and also Kayley in made outfit scene can not be avoided. There is no freedom to reject them. How to avoid those two? Want to do Hailey only.
Well... I played the game a while ago... maybe some scenes cannot be avoided, but in other ones you have a choice.
Unavoidable scenes are mostly at the beginning to make some story, but later the game give you more options.
Anyway some unavoidable scenes was not a problem for me. But if you really need to have a choice with everything, my guess is this game is not for you then unless the game creator will remake the game with more options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well... I played the game a while ago... maybe some scenes cannot be avoided, but in other ones you have a choice.
Unavoidable scenes are mostly at the beginning to make some story, but later the game give you more options.
Anyway some unavoidable scenes was not a problem for me. But if you really need to have a choice with everything, my guess is this game is not for you then unless the game creator will remake the game with more options.
Yup, not for me. I stopped playing after that Kayley scene. Wasn't interested anymore. I'm for monogamy routes, this where MC can't be just with one girl, not interesting for me. Good luck to dev, anyways.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Yup, not for me. I stopped playing after that Kayley scene. Wasn't interested anymore. I'm for monogamy routes, this where MC can't be just with one girl, not interesting for me. Good luck to dev, anyways.
Yeah, monogamy won't be easy in this game.
You can choose to have a romantic relationship with just one girl while doing other stuff with other girls... but I don't think that's what you're after.
Good luck to you too :)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
No name change:eek: i aint playing with the name billie

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one thing i hate is NOT being able to change the MC name (sort of a pet peeve i guess)
was enjoying playing UNTIL the mini game doesnt matter how easy or hard they are just an auto turn off for me (not my thing)
if i can make suggestion please allow options to skip or disable them completely WITHOUT of course any punishments to MC
other then that no complaints LOL

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
No name change:eek: i aint playing with the name billie
one thing i hate is NOT being able to change the MC name (sort of a pet peeve i guess)
Someone post a fix to change the name of the main character.
I added the file here. I just checked it. it seems to work fine.
Open the file on notepad and change the name on three different places as it shows on the image.
Save the file and place it inside Iwish\game folder
View attachment 1222838_vin_customname.rar View attachment 1222838_vin_customname.rar Change name.jpg Anyway, I'll also add the option on the next update :)

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes