30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
This shows that you have no idea that the 2 completely different audiences you want to attract to the game don't mix.
Your game is tagged as romance and you confirmed in the comments that it will get a harem tag and it is a fact that the audience for romance/harem don't like NTR the same goes for sharing and swinging and a part of the harem fans even don't like sharing when it is sharing the girls with other girls in the harem. So basically to make romance/harem fans happy don't have another dick besides the MC in the game.
I'm just making my game. I'll mix whatever genre I want however I want.
Whoever wants to play the game is welcome.
I'm not worried about making everyone love my game.
I just don't want people to say that I misslead them about what's in the game.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Are you sure about the "not correct scene images"?
Can you tell me where approximately?... cause I check it like a million times before I upload a new release.
Also... what's the problem with the music volume?
Sure, I made a few screenshots with glitches:
first her hair (almost unnoticable):

then picture on the wall changes:

finally the bra is moving by itself:

That's all image inconsistencies that I catched.

MUSIC VOLUME problem:
at the Main Menu the music is loud, but after story Start or Load the music is noticably quiet (like half of the initial).

By the way, I love this scene:

:)

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It seems like no matter what I do, there will be complaints, haha.
Before I put the NTR tag, people that don't like Ntr complained that I need to put NTR tag.
Now that I put the Ntr tag, people that like Ntr complains that there isn't enough NTR.
LOL... I can't win.
Anyway, to your suggestion...
It will happen. A little by little we'll get there.
We're just getting started...
I have read something about NTR, so I guess I can answer this.
NTR by written definition is when protagonist have already some relationship established and then someone else is stealing the love - this is preferred type by die hard NTR fans.
But I can see that many people who are not interested in NTR also call NTR every relationship that is not harem (another guy fucks some woman that is stranger to protagonist) - that is not NTR by definition, but some people can see it as NTR, just not the NTR fans.
So in order to make true NTR you need to protagonist have some love relationships and then let the other guys seduce the women or something like that :)
Anyway I already like the game.

Reactions: kaze32

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I have read something about NTR, so I guess I can answer this.
NTR by written definition is when protagonist have already some relationship established and then someone else is stealing the love - this is preferred type by die hard NTR fans.
But I can see that many people who are not interested in NTR also call NTR every relationship that is not harem (another guy fucks some woman that is stranger to protagonist) - that is not NTR by definition, but some people can see it as NTR, just not the NTR fans.
So in order to make true NTR you need to protagonist have some love relationships and then let the other guys seduce the women or something like that :)
Anyway I already like the game.
Almost right. But I still correct. For NTR to really be NTR, 3 requirements must be met:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be taken away

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

But since Billy is not in any kind of relationship with anyone, neither the girls, the girls can have sex with others any way they want, it wouldn't even be cheating, especially no NTR. As a rule, however, in nearly all games, NTR is used completely incorrectly, especially by so-called NTR haters. However, these people don't mind fucking every woman in every game, even if they tear a woman out of a stable relationship, even though that is the actual NTR that everyone supposedly hates. So the claim, "everyone hates NTR", is refuted. This guys just hated "not being the only dick in the town". Well, there is nothing to be said against it. But then this people should call it by its real name. And don't talk their way out with NTR. This aversion has nothing to do with NTR.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hate to break it to you, gamer, but they are all friends .. it is a story of frienship.
Almost right. But I still correct. For NTR to really be NTR, 3 requirements must be met:
There needs to be a relationship (a simple stabile relationsship, being engaged or married)
At least one of them needs to cheat on his/her partner
The cheater needs to be taken away

The last requirement makes the difference between cheating and NTR. "Taken away" means the relationship to break up and the cheater has to be permanently with his lover. It is so and not otherwise. It also doesn't matter whether the cheating is straight, gay or lesbian. Also not whether the protagonist does it or someone else in the game. It can also be a couple that has nothing to do with the MC at all.

But since Billy is not in any kind of relationship with anyone, neither the girls, the girls can have sex with others any way they want, it wouldn't even be cheating, especially no NTR. As a rule, however, in nearly all games, NTR is used completely incorrectly, especially by so-called NTR haters. However, these people don't mind fucking every woman in every game, even if they tear a woman out of a stable relationship, even though that is the actual NTR that everyone supposedly hates. So the claim, "everyone hates NTR", is refuted. This guys just hated "not being the only dick in the town". Well, there is nothing to be said against it. But then this people should call it by its real name. And don't talk their way out with NTR. This aversion has nothing to do with NTR.
Overview:
If you could have only one wish... what would you ask for?.
"I wish" is a story that follows a group of friends that are granted each one wish
When you are with many friends, deepening your affection with any of your friends means a lot,
it feels natural to let others know, then should it reciprocate, you become BFFs at least.
You can go deeper and become lovers should you reciprocate further, friends will be friends,

right till the end.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Sure, I made a few screenshots with glitches:
first her hair (almost unnoticable):
then picture on the wall changes:
finally the bra is moving by itself:
That's all image inconsistencies that I catched.

MUSIC VOLUME problem:
at the Main Menu the music is loud, but after story Start or Load the music is noticably quiet (like half of the initial).
Haha, thanks for that.
I can live with most of it, but I'll definitely fix the photo with the bra glitch.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the volume of the music on the main menu... at least no way that I Know of.
And one last thing... I would appriciate if you remove the photos from your message.
Thanks again :)

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Haha, thanks for that.
I can live with most of it, but I'll definitely fix the photo with the bra glitch.
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the volume of the music on the main menu... at least no way that I Know of.
And one last thing... I would appriciate if you remove the photos from your message.
Thanks again :)
OK, I will remove the photos from message...

About the music volume, one game had similar problem and developer fixed it somehow after my report:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cybersin-red-ice-v0-03a-funkpunkgames.56647/
v0.01a
SPOILER
*Bugfixes*
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to experience problems with music volume.

Last edited:

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Only two patreons.Damn... I hope the dev won't get bullied out of the "NTR" content. Maybe i'll subscribe if i manage to score a gig. Just keep up with the scenes. Also why the hell did you have to break the BJ scene betwen Kayley and Isaac...Dealbreaker.
Patience is a virtue :)
Trust me... everyone will be happy eventually... both Ntr lovers and non Ntr lovers.
I'm having a great time making this game just the way it is. no one will bully me into anything.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this, because so far it seems pretty short for a game in 1.2, there isn't even an ending to a chapter let alone the story itself

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this, because so far it seems pretty short for a game in 1.2, there isn't even an ending to a chapter let alone the story itself
It's only the third release for the game. (1.0, 1.1, 1.2.1)
It says so on the changelog. I'll add it on the title, so people won't get confused
I'm gonna work on a walkthrough soon, if someone won't beat me to it :)

Reactions: francoforte

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am happy to see that had followed this path, in relation to the ntr tag, I could write in observations that have not yet been fully implemented but are in the plans, avoid unnecessary discussion

note: I am amazed to see your fluid animation and beautiful breasts, they look real ..
The NTR tag just doesn't make any sense. Because no one in this game is in a relationship, and consequently there can be no cheating. And a cheating that doesn't exist can never turn into NTR.

It's the usual dilemma:
The majority of people here on the forum see it as an NTR as soon as someone else in the game has sex than the MC. Hardly anyone here knows what NTR really means. Although it's so easy to google.

Reactions: ustar

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
The NTR tag just doesn't make any sense. Because no one in this game is in a relationship, and consequently there can be no cheating. And a cheating that doesn't exist can never turn into NTR.

It's the usual dilemma:
The majority of people here on the forum see it as an NTR as soon as someone else in the game has sex than the MC. Hardly anyone here knows what NTR really means. Although it's so easy to google.
I agree.
I didn't want to put the tag, but people kept complaining and insisting that I'll put it... so I did.
But I can promise you that real Ntr will be in the game in the future. that's the best I can do.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I agree.
I didn't want to put the tag, but people kept complaining and insisting that I'll put it... so I did.
But I can promise you that real Ntr will be in the game in the future. that's the best I can do.
Many Thanks. But that's not so important to me. I'm looking forward to the stories, the many opportunities that one will obviously have. And of course the sex they lead to. I don't care if it's NTR, sharing, vanilla, lesbian etc. It has to fit the story. Because stories are half the fun.

But I am generally of the opinion that the tags have to be true. Because that's what the players are looking at, if they are looking for a game. And that only works if these are really what they actually mean.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes