Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
I Wish [v1.2]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
As I mentioned on a previous comments I maid:
Ntr is optional and easily avoidable.
There isn't an "optional ntr" tag on the main tag section.
I added it on the genre section already on the previous release thouge.
Next time before accusing people of something, sort out your facts.
I mean, aside from the specific tag name they have a point, they aren't the only person asking you to tag your game either. If it has NTR, tag it NTR. If it has 'sandbox elements' then tag it Sandbox. If it's literally click here for the continuation of Janes story, then tag it Point & Click. Else Sandbox it is. If it has a trans protagonist, tag it with (Futa/)Trans Protagonist. It doesn't matter that magic gave the girl a horse cock and a man bun, just tag it so that people that don't want anything to do with that shit can ignore it and move on, or just filter it out in the first place.

Your game doesn't need to be ALL sandbox, just how games tagged Vaginal Sex aren't entirely made up of vaginal sex scenes. The tags are there to let people know what the game contains, not to define your game, you can do that in your first post.

The ones who are interested but aren't sure about certain things, like an NTR tag, will open the thread and check your first post where you can explain whatever you want, however you want - plenty of games have an NTR tag and in the first post will have something along the lines of ***NTR IS OPTIONAL***

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I mean, aside from the specific tag name they have a point, they aren't the only person asking you to tag your game either. If it has NTR, tag it NTR. If it has 'sandbox elements' then tag it Sandbox. If it's literally click here for the continuation of Janes story, then tag it Point & Click. Else Sandbox it is. If it has a trans protagonist, tag it with (Futa/)Trans Protagonist. It doesn't matter that magic gave the girl a horse cock and a man bun, just tag it so that people that don't want anything to do with that shit can ignore it and move on, or just filter it out in the first place.

Your game doesn't need to be ALL sandbox, just how games tagged Vaginal Sex aren't entirely made up of vaginal sex scenes. The tags are there to let people know what the game contains, not to define your game, you can do that in your first post.

The ones who are interested but aren't sure about certain things, like an NTR tag, will open the thread and check your first post where you can explain whatever you want, however you want - plenty of games have an NTR tag and in the first post will have something along the lines of ***NTR IS OPTIONAL***
Good point. Can't really argue with that.
Tags updated :)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
ok sandbox part is completely unnecessary, and there is ntr in this game ABANDON THE SHIP

i would directly ignore the thread as soon as i see its tag,you just wasted my time and data, tag properly next time
I thought bitching about pirating a free game because it has fetish you don't like was bannable. Or is it just pathetic and lame. I forgot.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Any update on NTR content? Last info I got was there being just a lapdance.

Thanks

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I hope it will be easily achievable too
It will be ;)

Any update on NTR content? Last info I got was there being just a lapdance.
Not much for this update.
This is just the third update to the game... so give it some time.
I can't just have all the girls f%&*ing everybody in the game right from the start ;)
But you should expect some NTR content on next updates.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Once again the typical NTR discussion, which starts with the mistake of naming every imaginable scene, even if it is avoidable, as NTR, just because another guys dick is involved. There is a very big differences between cheatin, NTR, sharing, swinging ect.

A lot of people generally seem to expect that all women of all games are just waiting for them to fall on the NPCs dick. That some of them also be sexually active on their own does not occur to them. Strangely, the same people who get upset about the appearance of another guys dick, have no problem with the MC screwing everything that is not at 3 on the tree. Even if he has a wife/girlfriend. So if women have something with someone else, is it the evil NTR? But not when the guy is screwing around? This double standard is just annoying.

Imagine, there are also many people who are against gay content. Are this guys now sticking through all the threats and making these games bad? No, they don´t. What about people who are against incest? They don´t rage, either. I could go on and on with much more examples. Everyone gets along well. Only the so-called "NTR haters" (in truth any other guys dick hater) cause constant trouble. Why aren't you a little more open-minded, or avoid this content if possible? Or just don't play the games. But allow others to have their fun. Guys, please finally grow up.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'm not really on-board with the writing so far.

Already this update I see [paraphrased];

"you're all in grave danger!"

"Hey wanna go surfing?" "sure!"
"Hey wanna go to the park?" "sure!"
"Great because I was going crazy being stuck in the house ..." what? for a day? she's fucked if she gets stuck in quarantine for several weeks. I think some of my live streams run longer than shes been "Stuck in the house".

no "hey now that you're rich and have bought a car and plane, how about hiring some body guards? Install some security? Leave town on your new private pane for a while?"

I guess they could just be really stupid people, based on the epicly lame wishes they made? but in that case there isn't really any hope for them anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordSinner

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There are a few mistakes here and there (text typos, not correct scene images), but most important the game is hot!
Please fix the music volume.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
There are a few mistakes here and there (text typos, not correct scene images), but most important the game is hot!
Please fix the music volume.
Are you sure about the "not correct scene images"?
Can you tell me where approximately?... cause I check it like a million times before I upload a new release.
Also... what's the problem with the music volume?

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I didn't understand the NTR part, no woman dates him, there is no NTR, if I were DEV, I would make him date the woman from the clothing store and call her to Poker, then it would be a perfect NTR. I only play games with ntr but I haven’t seen ntr in it yet, but it has great potential, I’ll follow up to see if what I said will have

edit:
I didn’t criticize, I just gave a suggestion, if he accepts a suggestion that in my opinion can improve the genre ntr

Reactions: ustar

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
I didn't understand the NTR part, no woman dates him, there is no NTR, if I were DEV, I would make him date the woman from the clothing store and call her to Poker, then it would be a perfect NTR. I only play games with ntr but I haven’t seen ntr in it yet, but it has great potential, I’ll follow up to see if what I said will have
It seems like no matter what I do, there will be complaints, haha.
Before I put the NTR tag, people that don't like Ntr complained that I need to put NTR tag.
Now that I put the Ntr tag, people that like Ntr complains that there isn't enough NTR.
LOL... I can't win.
Anyway, to your suggestion...
It will happen. A little by little we'll get there.
We're just getting started...

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
You are right. But now you are attracting the people who like the content you are making (not me, but that dosent matter). I see it as a win/win.
You can chose to now improve in the making of such content. ;)

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
It seems like no matter what I do, there will be complaints, haha.
Before I put the NTR tag, people that don't like Ntr complained that I need to put NTR tag.
Now that I put the Ntr tag, people that like Ntr complains that there isn't enough NTR.
LOL... I can't win.
Anyway, to your suggestion...
It will happen. A little by little we'll get there.
We're just getting started...

I am happy to see that had followed this path, in relation to the ntr tag, I could write in observations that have not yet been fully implemented but are in the plans, avoid unnecessary discussion

note: I am amazed to see your fluid animation and beautiful breasts, they look real ..

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It seems like no matter what I do, there will be complaints
This shows that you have no idea that the 2 completely different audiences you want to attract to the game don't mix.
Your game is tagged as romance and you confirmed in the comments that it will get a harem tag and it is a fact that the audience for romance/harem don't like NTR the same goes for sharing and swinging and a part of the harem fans even don't like sharing when it is sharing the girls with other girls in the harem. So basically to make romance/harem fans happy don't have another dick besides the MC in the game.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes