HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Many people ignore games that have a low version number and scroll down to other games immediately, especially if it is labelled 0.01.

The same game listed as a 0.3 vs a 0.01 will probably get more downloads. More downloads = more attention = more hype.

I didn't say it's a viable strategy nor did I accuse you of intentionally misleading. But some devs definitely do it.

All i'm saying is, ch.1 would be a much clearer way to label your game vs version 1.0

But then again, just opinion. Label however you want. No need to get pissed ☺ much love.
I'm not the Dev or a Dev.

I think we shouldn't assign motivations to people.

I understand your point. The "Completed" tag as I understand it should be all anyone who is looking to play a completed game looks for. Everything else is in dev phase or understood to be under dev and can be ignored/dismissed if all a player is looking for is completed games or are offended by version naming conventions, in my opinion.

Apologies for being pissy. This struck a nerve b/c in my opinion at the end of the day what is the value add v1, v.001, v.03 v.003 when we know there is the completed tag and everything else is in dev? A pirate site demanding devs who may not even know their game is on here conform to some preconceived notion of naming conventions from a bunch of pirates who hang out on a pirate site where the pirate site itself does not enforce naming conventions, but has a tag for Completed games seems...well pointless.

Again sorry for being pissy. I've deleted my original response b/c it was pissy and I shouldn't have blown up like that. Civility on the internet.

Side note you do amazing art. (y)

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hey Dev! I just wanted to both thank you and commend you. A lot of devs wait for a long time to add NTR to a game and throw it in out of nowhere in a bad way *cough*Foot of the Mountains *cough*... Sorry about that. It's the Covy.
I won't play your game cause it seems like NTR is gonna be at least a decent focus, but i thank you for being forthcoming about it. I wish you the best of luck!
that's a shame. you should play the game, because I'm not focusing on ntr. for every ntr event there will be a non ntr event. simple as that. it all depends on your choices.
be a good guy and there will be no ntr.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
that's a shame. you should play the game, because I'm not focusing on ntr. for every ntr event there will be a non ntr event. simple as that. it all depends on your choices.
be a good guy and there will be no ntr.
Okay. Going against my better instincts, I will try it out. NTR is a no go for me, but if you say you have enough content to completely negate that fact, then I'm in. Since you said that for every NTR event, there will always be another event to take it's place, that doubles you're work with regards to those scenes. That said, If you are confident, who am I to doubt you without giving it a chance.

2 pieces of advice about the 3 letter word. I would suggest you add an option at the beginning of the game to completely deactivate it. This may go against your "don't be a jerk" part of the game and no NTR, but it's for keeping your players happy. If you keep your players happy, they'll keep coming back.
Other thing, I've never seen a healthy mix of NTR and Non-NTR in a game. Ever. So, I wish you luck on that balance :D

One final thing: I like it when Devs ask people to play the game. A simple ask is like "Whatever you think on the surface, give me a chance to change your mind" i like that.

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
this is not a sandbox game. there will occasionally be some sandbox elements,
Looks like a Sandbox game to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cotytto

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
I wish [v1.1] [30avenger30] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.37 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.35 GB

Compressed PC Size: 153.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 136.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
The tags say : male protagonist and multiple protagonist

One is the guy with with the man-bun. Who else do we play as?

So we are going to have the content split between NTR and non-NTR as well as playing as multiple characters.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The current NTR in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The current "Sandbox" in the game:

About Versioning:

It's up to the dev and as long as later versions of the game have higher numbers we should all just shut up.

Ubuntu, a major linux distribution, goes 4.10 (= first release), 5.04, 5.10, 6.04, 6.10 and so on and it did not break anything :p

Reactions: Lou111 and Lerd0

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Was it intentional to make the mc look like a douche bag with the bun and open sided shirt. Also those pants had to be from one of the bad designs they call fashion. The girls look good so giving a benefit of a doubt and trying it.

Reactions: Imantiu

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 11/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "I wish" version "1.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "I wish" versione "1.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "I wish" version "1.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "I wish" versione "1.1".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
multiple protagonist , aw this tag killed it for me
The tags say : male protagonist and multiple protagonist
One is the guy with with the man-bun. Who else do we play as?
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why this tag is there. there is only one male protagonist.
sometimes you'll be able to see things from a different characters point of view, but that's it.

Was it intentional to make the mc look like a douche bag with the bun and open sided shirt. Also those pants had to be from one of the bad designs they call fashion.
Actually, yes, it was intentional in a humoristic way.
The mc had nothing to wear, so he took some funny clothes he managed to find.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Thanks, won't download.
I have to reply.
Even though you're just one person, it makes me sad that people are so narrow minded.
As it says in the game overview... this is not a sandbox game.
download... or don't download, but don't let someone that doesn't really know anything about the game make that decision for you.

Reactions: gwc and WuzzyFuzzy
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes