Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I wish [v1.2] 30avenger30

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
You mixed up the mac and pc links. but thank you.

Reactions: WhyNot

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
People that are into NTR need to see it in a game even if it's not there yet as "Future Tags" etc. is good to gain some more players that would pass without download it cause ntr isn't a thing in the game yet :)
and people who don't like ntr also need to know it to decide whether to play or not. If it is not warned, when it appears the usual discussion will begin and the disappointment of the players who started this thinking that there would be no ntr

Reactions: HansDampf788

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
+1 for him asking her if she wants more "whine". heh...love it.
Thanks for that. I would appreciate anyone informing me about misspelling or bad grammer.
you need to understand that I'm doing this alone... rendering, story telling and coding. It's not as easy as one might think.
sometime the brain just doesn't realize something is wrong even though it's there after you work for so long.
I'll wait a day or two to see if anyone complains about more misspelling and I'll release
a fixed version out.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
You can have them all on each route. the question is if you want to have them all to yourself or not ;)
in my town there is a saying that goes "who ignores the hole is the city hall" I will take everything for myself and not share it with anyone :p

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
There is a transformation tag, however, and your game needs it. Even if she's only a female for a couple minutes starting in the game, it's still a butch chick that becomes a dude.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Or you can:
PC/MAC versions are swapped. :D

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Pathetic game. The renders are not good and are very dark and hazy. The story? I wish there was one but with the sandbox elements it is a definite nono for me. Bye and good luck. Far more art work is required.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
There is a transformation tag, however, and your game needs it. Even if she's only a female for a couple minutes starting in the game, it's still a butch chick that becomes a dude.
Trans protagonist, transformation and sandbox, all things I hate with a passion when it comes to these games and all things that this game is. Would be great if people could tag their own game properly at least.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So.. you play as a girl in a men body. All I see is girl on girl action but with a dick... one can say ... futanari with extra steps :ROFLMAO:
Plus the sandbox part (just mindlessly click everything to move fordward) and the fact that there are not many choices to make if you dont like ntr.. this game is not for me its seems. (Kayley tho... :love:)
Best of luck to the dev :)

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes