LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
As far as I understand, the developer makes the game for himself, in the first place. But I don’t think he will be able to gather a large audience for such a specific game. The presence of opposing fetishes in the game repels the supporters of both factions (not ntr fans do not want ntr, ntr fans want more true ntr). And considering what the author said about NTR content above, I'm not even sure which path it will take. (As I understand it, there will be NTR and non NTR events that overlap each other) Good luck to the developer, but I won't touch the game yet, maybe in the future, when the situation with the content becomes clearer.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of I Wish [v1.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di I Wish [v1.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of I Wish [v1.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di I Wish [v1.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Is there any incest patch or relation
No, sorry.
that would be way too much work for me now.
Maybe in the future.

As far as I understand, the developer makes the game for himself, in the first place. But I don’t think he will be able to gather a large audience for such a specific game. The presence of opposing fetishes in the game repels the supporters of both factions (not ntr fans do not want ntr, ntr fans want more true ntr). And considering what the author said about NTR content above, I'm not even sure which path it will take. (As I understand it, there will be NTR and non NTR events that overlap each other) Good luck to the developer, but I won't touch the game yet, maybe in the future, when the situation with the content becomes clearer.
As of now the Ntr and non Ntr events are overlapping, but eventually there will have to be different paths that will lead to different endings.

Could someone tell me what the MC wish was?
To be a man.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Ntr avoidable ??
What is transformation content here ??
Yes, Ntr is easily avoidable.
The mc starts off as a girl that always wanted to be a guy... and becomes a guy with his wish.
That's it.
I don't think it even reqire a transformation tag... but people inssisted... )

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was fun, I'd definitely be interested to see when there's more content, Hailey and Tina are my clear favourites here.

Given there's only that one tiny bit near the start where you've gotta choose a room to go into and stuff like a sandbox I'd maybe consider swapping it to have him naturally go to where he should like it does everywhere else... it's not like it's difficult or anything, just feels a bit off and doesn't fit given it's only that one time there's any free roam.

I was trying to think of who Tina reminds me of, I think it's a young Nicole Kidman, but maybe she's also a bit Charlize Theron.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
This was fun, I'd definitely be interested to see when there's more content, Hailey and Tina are my clear favourites here.

Given there's only that one tiny bit near the start where you've gotta choose a room to go into and stuff like a sandbox I'd maybe consider swapping it to have him naturally go to where he should like it does everywhere else... it's not like it's difficult or anything, just feels a bit off and doesn't fit given it's only that one time there's any free roam.

I was trying to think of who Tina reminds me of, I think it's a young Nicole Kidman, but maybe she's also a bit Charlize Theron.
It's definitely Charlize Theron, haha.
about the sandbox... I kinda want the player to have an interaction with the game.
True, I haven't used it much, but I am going to use it again in different places, but not in an annoying grindy way... don't worry.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Imo the NTR is very lazyily and hastly written. I only had relationship points with every girl so far, and when I reached the pool - hot tub scene, out of curiosity I ignored everyone. Haley that only showed any interest in for Billie so far instantly gets herself into sucking off someone else in a very clichéd way, just because you once ignored her. It makes the entire progression with her redundant, alongside with the choices you mae so far, and destroys her characteristic. Then during the Kayley scene, while her character goes along the line much more for the scenario that unfolds there, it's still happens fast with little logic behind it, and the Billie that so far stepped up every time because of the choices, goes into the typical clichéd defeatist cuck archetype within a matter of seconds.

For those who want to ignore the nature of why I think it was badly done, it's not the fact that it exists, it's how the scenes were executed, especially given some of the circumstances.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Imo the NTR is very lazyily and hastly written. I only had relationship points with every girl so far, and when I reached the pool - hot tub scene, out of curiosity I ignored everyone. Haley that only showed any interest in for Billie so far instantly gets herself into sucking off someone else in a very clichéd way, just because you once ignored her. It makes the entire progression with her redundant, alongside with the choices you mae so far, and destroys her characteristic. Then during the Kayley scene, while her character goes along the line much more for the scenario that unfolds there, it's still happens fast with little logic behind it, and the Billie that so far stepped up every time because of the choices, goes into the typical clichéd defeatist cuck archetype within a matter of seconds.

For those who want to ignore the nature of why I think it was badly done, it's not the fact that it exists, it's how the scenes were executed, especially given some of the circumstances.
Ohmmm... I'll answer that in a very simple way.
Girls are horny as man are.
They can be serious and take things slowly, or they can get really horny and let a guy fuck them an hour after they met.
Have you ever heard of the phrase: "one night stand"?... well... it doesn't only happens in movies... it actually happens in real life too. trust me... I had a few.
If you don't like this route... just don't play it, but don't make claims that are not true just because it's not to your liking.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Ohmmm... I'll answer that in a very simple way.
Girls are horny as man are.
They can be serious and take things slowly, or they can get really horny and let a guy fuck them an hour after they met.
Have you ever heard of the phrase: "one night stand"?... well... it doesn't only happens in movies... it actually happens in real life too. trust me... I had a few.
If you don't like this route... just don't play it, but don't make claims that are not true just because it's not to your liking.
And if there weren't choices that supposedly mattered before that, what you say would be legit. Had a few one night stands as well myself, but given the previous buildup and circumstances, it gutters the characteristics completely. I might concede if this happened an all lust point playthrough, or without any previous build up, but it didn't. That's a flaw in writing.

Pointing that out, and in the flaw in the design of the game mechanic, isn't a matter of preference. If I argued about the nature of the content, that would've been one, but it was about the execution of the content, what completely lacked the groundwork behind it. Whether you like the fact that I did or not, my claims are valid.

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
And if there weren't choices that supposedly mattered before that, what you say would be legit. Had a few one night stands as well myself, but given the previous buildup and circumstances, it gutters the characteristics completely. I might concede if this happened an all lust point playthrough, or without any previous build up, but it didn't. That's a flaw in writing.

Pointing that out, and in the flaw in the design of the game mechanic, isn't a matter of preference. If I argued about the nature of the content, that would've been one, but it was about the execution of the content, what completely lacked the groundwork behind it. Whether you like the fact that I did or not, my claims are valid.
I'm not trying to argue... it's all in good fun and spirit.
For some reason you're under the impression that there has to be a build up for everything.
Well... it doesn't.
lust points are not a condition for Ntr to happen. they were never ment to be that.
Ntr happens because of choices.
lust points give the girl extra naughty content with the mc or with different guys.
I hope that will at least sattle your mind a bit.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm not trying to argue... it's all in good fun and spirit.
For some reason you're under the impression that there has to be a build up for everything.
Well... it doesn't.
lust points are not a condition for Ntr to happen. they were never ment to be that.
Ntr happens because of choices.
lust points give the girl extra naughty content with the mc or with different guys.
I hope that will at least sattle your mind a bit.
Yes, I have this tendency to expect cohesive stories, where important plot points doesn't only go left and right by a choice made on the spot but where the choices as a whole do have a weigh in it. I saw very similar situations to be that way in other places, I just don't want to advertise them here. Maybe that's my flaw. :)

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Yes, I have this tendency to expect cohesive stories, where important plot points doesn't only go left and right by a choice made on the spot but where the choices as a whole do have a weigh in it. I saw very similar situations to be that way in other places, I just don't want to advertise them here. Maybe that's my flaw. :)
I can tell you that on the "love" route there will be a weigh for choices as a whole. not all the time... but it will.
I know it's more important for guys who's not so into Ntr and more about the romance.
There are already different outcomes for different choices on the love route. you just don't know about them because you played as a good guy. there's nothing wrong with that though :)
But lust points are there for a reason. try to earn some when the outcome is not so bad for you.
You don't need to have all the relationship points to be on the love route.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
It's definitely Charlize Theron, haha.
about the sandbox... I kinda want the player to have an interaction with the game.
True, I haven't used it much, but I am going to use it again in different places, but not in an annoying grindy way... don't worry.
My favorite characters so far are Hayley (adult version since kid version looks a bit weird) and Kayley, however other girls are nice too :) And yes, Tina's face reminds a bit of Charlize Theron or Nicole Kidman :)
I can see improvement over previous version:
- fixed music volume
- added information about gaining lust or relationship point(s)
- more interesting story and events :)
There are still few issues when the background changes when it should not, but I won't be picky this time :) Maybe you could use RenPy technique to display background as layer and rendered characters on top of it to fix this kind of graphic issues? - just a proposition, but do as you like.
I'm waiting what will come in the next version!
Now my opinion about the maps (sandbox): I saw it being used in some RenPy games and while it can make something different and maybe interesting at first, then it gets really boring very fast. Story is interesting, but maps not really - they suit RPGM games, but I never saw RenPy game with maps that benefits this kind of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30avenger30

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
The pool party could have been more natural, with ntr and without, just like volleyball and the scenes with and without ntr were the same, only the face changed, hailay was too fast, I thought it would be slowburn, she is a child with a body adult, I thought it ruined the development that could do throughout the updates, just like with the girlfriend. I don't know, I think if you delete this update and put one with slowburn and more appeared chest or pussy unintentionally would be better, just like the volleyball and poker scene, instigating is 1000x better than showing everything, even more at the beginning of the game.
I'm not trying to belittle the game, the central idea is great and it was good until v1.2, the last one you already showed everything, I don't know how you can gain followers on this route. I believe that what holds the game is Hailay and Uma, if you put them to do everything in the beginning, there's no reason to keep playing

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes