2.70 star(s) 7 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So, is this game abandoned? Finished everything there is and realised it hasn't been update for quite some time.
Too bad.
Check the title of this thread - this should tell you the current status of this game.

The mods on f95 are pretty much up to date on games' current status...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Check the title of this thread - this should tell you the current status of this game.

The mods on f95 are pretty much up to date on games' current status...
His page, the one you get if you click in FILf, it lists this game as completed.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
His page, the one you get if you click in FILf, it lists this game as completed.

No, it lists The Artifact and IC Adventure as completed. F.I.L.F. and IC in Paradise do not have the completed tag.

Reactions: Q Who

darkyoyo

May 3, 2018
Help me !!!! My game crash everytime with the text "cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined"

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
He's concentrating on

@ICCreations can you share any plans for IIP?
Sadly, I likely will abandon it, at least for a good while. Mostly due to patreon, it was rather difficult to keep it within their guidelines and created a lot of headache. IiP was gonna have some interesting mechanics with character switching, too.

I'm already writing down thoughts of what's coming after FILF. A sequel, but with a new group of characters. Though FILF has a bit to go, so that's a decent amount away.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
is this game still abandoned
i though iccreations doesn't abandon any game

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
welp, damn, i was going to become a patreon to support this game, but since the developer already decided to abandon it. I did love the artifact alot tho. at least ty for that game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
welp, damn, i was going to become a patreon to support this game, but since the developer already decided to abandon it. I did love the artifact alot tho. at least ty for that game.
Have you seen the game he's working, on, ?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes