Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Khaitoh Same reaction here about version numbering. Never bothered to dig deep to figure it out, but from what I understood (which is next to nothing) it is a matter of difference in version numbering between Steam and GoG. Or between the original and KaguraGames. Or something in the DLC changing the number shown to 1.04 (a case of the messenger being wrong rather than the message).

What I do know for sure is that the game did not crash once for me and the DLC content is in there. Was good enough for me.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Khaitoh Same reaction here about version numbering. Never bothered to dig deep to figure it out, but from what I understood (which is next to nothing) it is a matter of difference in version numbering between Steam and GoG. Or between the original and KaguraGames. Or something in the DLC changing the number shown to 1.04 (a case of the messenger being wrong rather than the message).

What I do know for sure is that the game did not crash once for me and the DLC content is in there. Was good enough for me.
BTW, where can I find what the DLC's add?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Khaitoh You can tell the DLC apart by the name - Ideology in Friction Append -, and this is what KaguraGames webpage for it says:

Following up from the critically acclaimed Dark Fantasy RPG by Oneone1, this DLC features 81 New Event CGs, alterations to existing story events, and an entirely new chapter revolving around Sachiyo – the strongest of the Viktor Knights and Zepp’s mentor.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
smilee2110 Could be a post-endgame unlock - cannot remember, deleted the game a few weeks back. But even if not, that particular chapter is a character side story, emphasis on "story" - IIRC it has exactly zero choices to make and just as few scenes to unlock.

Reactions: smilee2110

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
This game desperately needs an upgrade in terms of engine, just like this but uncensored:

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
How in the bloody hell am I supposed to see anything LEWD!!! I can't lose even with my stupid charm that puts me to 0 defenses this game is so easy it auto teleports me on defest and gives me a free level. It's LITTERALYY impossible to see any of the lewd stuff in the game even though that's the point. Did I just get cucked or something and the dev's screwed me out of money?!

I'm not playing one more second until I get some answers. I've been burned by too many shit jrpg dev's and especially h jrpg like this. God what a buzz kill. So far all I've seen is breast grope and ass grope both incredibly tame shit.

I just sold my teleporter stone thinking that would stop it but NO it's treating me like I still have one. Okay I am now 99% thinking my game is glitched is this SUPPOSED to happen?

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
aptonoth Enemies randomly assault you during battles after breaking your clothes, NPCs roam around with "H-Event" over their heads (which change depending on which character you control at that moment), some quests have optional H-themed solutions...

If you can find nothing of the sort, I say you have a talent for avoiding all the sexy action. The only possibility I can think of is you expect to have gangbangs on Day 1, which would be impossible since you need to "level-up" sexual experience to unlock the raunchier stuff: start with skirt flips and gropes, then some exhibitionist antics, and so on.

But hey, if all you can do is

I'm not playing one more second until I get some answers.
then bye-bye.

P.S. Why not skip the "playing" part and just unlock the gallery?

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
aptonoth Enemies randomly assault you during battles after breaking your clothes, NPCs roam around with "H-Event" over their heads (which change depending on which character you control at that moment), some quests have optional H-themed solutions...

If you can find nothing of the sort, I say you have a talent for avoiding all the sexy action. The only possibility I can think of is you expect to have gangbangs on Day 1, which would be impossible since you need to "level-up" sexual experience to unlock the raunchier stuff: start with skirt flips and gropes, then some exhibitionist antics, and so on.

But hey, if all you can do is

then bye-bye.

P.S. Why not skip the "playing" part and just unlock the gallery?
It WAS a glitch and thankfully validating steam files was the thing to fix it. Also for anyone in the future who might be looking for this weird glitch I'll put it in here and how I fixed it on steam version.

To get to the bad end with some of these quest's it's not enough to randomly lose with a generic NPC at the start for the clear cave enemies. I went in deeper until I met up with the knight and THEN lost to one of the final 5 enemies on floor 3 after clearing it. I was just getting teleported back to the base over and over again even after I sold the teleport stone. This was supposed to cause a loss which would have counted towards going towards the resistance ending. It wasn't triggering at all so what I ended up doing was validating the steam files twice to make sure. Then reapplied the lewd patch and loaded an earlier save game near the start of the chapter and this time I made sure to sell my teleport stone right away just in case.

THIS time the game finally triggered it as a loss. The guide can be vague on to lose some of these scenario's and it wasn't helping mine was glitched.

• Wow
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
aptonoth My derp, I suppose: I assumed you were using the game version linked in this thread, so I went "lewd patch? What pa...wait, STEAM?..............ooooooohhhh, right :FacePalm:". Apologies.

Reactions: aptonoth

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Welp after getting half way through the resistance side I am regretting my purchase. Most of the game is fairly ordinary and tame stuff even in the resitance path there isn't muhc lewd in this hentai game and that's why I'm playing it. The story is it's only redeeming feature but it's not so good to keep me playing.

Boring h-scenes, lack of customization, too grindy with lewd stats and way too much ordinary and kind of boring h-scenes. Should have said this game was a prostitutions style sim as that seemed like what the majority of my encounters were. I'm pretty bored with how tame this game is honestly. Even the prostitution scenes are just vanilla or sometimes anal or a blowjob it's all very boring. Try as I might I couldn't get her knocked up with anyone or a monster just to see if you even can or if it's for show.

Final rating like... 1/5 I couldn't even finish it like 99% h jrpg's.

Hidalgo64

Jun 26, 2022
Did I do it right? I downloaded the first part, saw it was corrupted, checked comments, understood nothing bcs I'm a fucking idiot, saw there was a SECOND part, I was like: damn, 4gigs? Put the second part in a folder THAN put the first part, as rar, in the same folder and extracted there and it worked fine. Do I also need to put the second part in... the first part? I already did it, just asking to be sure.

Hidalgo64

Jun 26, 2022
Hidalgo64 I highly doubt the game would run, had you done something wrong. ;)
It actually worked, opened it, skipped the intro and ran a bit in the inn or wherever I was in, and went to the first town and ran a bit there too, didn't do any gameplay tho but it looks fine, I hope

Jun 3, 2018
Already played and finished this long time ago. So, I'm wondering if any of you can post a save file that begins on the Drifter route?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
their games are bad in general
Definitely an opinion, but talking about your opinions as they were facts is ridiculous. Especially considering that the games you are criticizing are some of the best sellers with the highest ranking in the Japanese market on DLSite (for example Chevalier Historie, Samurai Vandalism and Heavenly Heroes of Antidomi). Also considering all the people in the West who are still waiting for games like the kagura release of Melissa. Not to mention the fact that some games Kagura localized got so popular than even received an anime adaptation (for example Brave Alchemist Colette, Lilitales and Kunoichi Botan).
So obviously you don't know what you're talking about, unless you think you're the only person who says the right things and others don't understand anything (and your behavior makes me believe it's exactly the latter).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes