Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
It's very un-intuitive but once you've completed a route, start a new game and choose sleep once. QP will give you a new cupid flower then. Dunno if you'll get all 4 since I haven't gotten that far, but I got Ayame's "Love" Cupid Flower this way.
Many thanks , it's working , i got all flowers this way .

Jun 9, 2018
This game has a lot of CGs that are easily missed for each of the routes, apparently. Given that some of the ones I'm missing are on their title screens and showed up during their intros, I'd assume they'd be unlocked during the spending time with each girl phase; before you confess and begin the route phase.

I feel like I picked Mahiru every single time it was an option though, and the same thing for Ayame when I played through her route afterwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Protagonist's personality does get drastically better during the route section, though.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know where the restoration patch originates from?
I'm only able to find it here and on VNDB and I'd like to be able to follow its progress more directly.

Bousnow9

Oct 29, 2017
If your Sukisuki.exe insta crashes when you open it like me, go to movie folder and remove the Chuable_logo.mpg. I didn't know why but maybe the game couldn't load something so i try to remove some openings and the like. That fixed my problem, hope it helps.

Reactions: disposableusername

Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
I have no idea what the hell is up with the game and the black screens that happens when you start it, I found the only way way to fix it is by deleting the system file basically killing all your saves.

Sifr Bliss

Oct 9, 2018
Dunno if the actual patch here is updated, but just found the v2 Patch that adds Oni-chan instead of Dude mostly to the game, including the Yuuki-patch (In the middle of playing, so not sure if entirely complete):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just use that for a while before the 3rd patch where all Spanish lines will became English at last

Reactions: Slyle_

GodZio

May 22, 2017
just use that for a while before the 3rd patch where all Spanish lines will became English at last
What, why the hell would you change Spanish lines in the game back to english? I hope there will be a final patch without this particular change...

Nkang

Dec 20, 2018
Can anyone help?

I have finished ayame's route including early confession and late confession and i still missing this particular CG...
Checking online it seems to be a Hscene with Ayame in her swimsuit.... How to i get this scene?
Replayed the route a lot of times and still could not get this CG

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
can you finish this game and get all cgi without the walktrough or does that require a huge amount of luck? cause the walktrough says its for the first run only cause the second run will be different? so i dont know if the walkthrough works after that if i become stuck on a part.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I'm partway into Ayame's route and I got the Confess/Sleep choice.
Is that a good/bad ending scenario? And how do I know which is the right choice?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I'm partway into Ayame's route and I got the Confess/Sleep choice.
Is that a good/bad ending scenario? And how do I know which is the right choice?
Nah, there is no bad end or wrong choice. Its just a little difference in story and ending. I think for Full CG unlock you have to do both confess and just sleep route. Did both and they both ended in "good" endings.

What, why the hell would you change Spanish lines in the game back to english? I hope there will be a final patch without this particular change...
There are people that don't know spanish so for them it would be nice to undestand what they are trying to say in "english" instead of theyr own language. I am one of them, my native language is german and I never had a reason to learn spanish and just for this one game is not a good reason to do so. So I would prefer the "english" option for these lines. Seems just like MangaGamer some people ignore that there are people out there that don't unterstand other languages besides theyr own and english lol.

Nkang

Dec 20, 2018
Nah, there is no bad end or wrong choice. Its just a little difference in story and ending. I think for Full CG unlock you have to do both confess and just sleep route. Did both and they both ended in "good" endings.
Thats the thing. I did both confess and sleep, confessed to her very early on and i am still missing that last CG.

Too bad i cant understand japanese well enough to use the guide :/

Sifr Bliss

Oct 9, 2018
Thats the thing. I did both confess and sleep, confessed to her very early on and i am still missing that last CG.

I just translate the guide that's why I understand and followed very well every scene for route with no confuse or hassle.
I'm still afraid on reading the bad ending if there is possible when do the second choice on the last part on every route or go forth without confess anyone even I collected all cg's.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017

I use the google translator plugin for pages to translate the japanese Guide, it is a garbage-translation but good enough to follow the routes as @Sifr Bliss stated.

I just translate the guide that's why I understand and followed very well every scene for route with no confuse or hassle.
I'm still afraid on reading the bad ending if there is possible when do the second choice on the last part on every route or go forth without confess anyone even I collected all cg's.
On the same note as above there is only normal end and good end so far as I found through the translation of the guide. And VNDB doesn't show the "bad endings"-tag. And with more than 3 romanceable heorines it would deserve the "bad endings"-tag if there where some. As stated before on Ayami-Route Confessing or just sleeping gives both a different story progression. Don't want to spoiler you but trust me, both are ending in a good way. Though for all CG you have to follow the guide I suppose. Only thing is, that it is almost impossible, after doing the Ayami-routes, since some of the "events" seem to be generated random, to follow the guide to the letter.

Reactions: Sifr Bliss

metd23

Nov 24, 2016

You can use google translate to get an approximate translation. Enough that with a little effort you *SHOULD* be able to understand what to do. That being said sometimes the auto translation doesnt make sense. If you've never google translated something, just copy the URL into a google search which should return the page as the first result. Instead of clicking the link however, there should be a small link just below saying "Translate This Page". And voila, pseudo english..... sort of.

As for the scene, I can't remember where it falls into the story. The easiest scenes to miss I find are the sunday dates, but those don't lead to H-scenes because you aren't dating the girl yet since it's pre-confession. Maybe there are sub-requirements for certain scenes (such as having to have been to the beach date before the confession) in order for the H-scene to happen later. I'm honestly not sure though.

Good luck finding that missing CG, its a fair bit more work in this game to 100% the gallery than in others I find. Hope this helps even a little bit.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone help?

I have finished ayame's route including early confession and late confession and i still missing this particular CG...
Checking online it seems to be a Hscene with Ayame in her swimsuit.... How to i get this scene?
Replayed the route a lot of times and still could not get this CG
I looked in my extras and found that I have the CG. It is from the early confession and dating a CG. Just a hint, it has to do with going to the space center if I remember correctly. May be from a sunday date too. To occupied to look more into it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes