dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
So , it is nice romance novel and I do appreciate the English translation..... however.... Why is " Oni-chan " translated as " Dude " is beyond me :D
I always die a bit inside when Chiho call the MC DUDE! :D

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
My dude.

I haven't seen the cumming of dude, as I went for the true waifu, the type of girl who pisses me the fuck off if she were a guy for how oblivious to everything she is.

ANALyse_?

Jan 9, 2019
Hey, I'm new here and need some help. So, approx. a week ago I stumbled across this site:

And obviously, I followed everything, did all routes (except Mahirus for obvious reasons), and yet have to unlock 5 pictures on Ayame, 8 on Yuuki, 7 on Chiho and 7 on "Others". What am I missing here exactly?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Hey, I'm new here and need some help. So, approx. a week ago I stumbled across this site:

And obviously, I followed everything, did all routes (except Mahirus for obvious reasons), and yet have to unlock 5 pictures on Ayame, 8 on Yuuki, 7 on Chiho and 7 on "Others". What am I missing here exactly?
Where are the missing CGs exactly in the extras sections? Some of the first ones or the later ones for the characters?

I ask because I had several missing cgs, often the first few for each character. I found that it was a bug of some sort after starting a my 2nd run through. A vast majority of the common route and early events were not marked as "read". I could still bypass the entire day/event, but if I viewed it, the text was not skip-able as if I had never read it before. The cgs I was missing were all there mostly. Note: some cgs repeat (ex: Yuuki's waitress one most notably) in events, however, only the first time you see it in the story counts for the unlock (in this case, in the common route before events are even select-able). That took a frustrating amount of time to figure out. Once I re-unlocked them, the problem didn't occur again.

If the missing cgs are later in each character's section, you're likely missing some h-scenes. Some h-scenes later in the story (ex: Yuuki's swimsuit scene on the beach) require that certain events have been seen (in this case the Macra Puaba event). Which can be easy to miss. Though I think the guide you linked accounts for that.

Hopefully this helps a bit.

ANALyse_?

Jan 9, 2019
Where are the missing CGs exactly in the extras sections? Some of the first ones or the later ones for the characters?

I ask because I had several missing cgs, often the first few for each character. I found that it was a bug of some sort after starting a my 2nd run through. A vast majority of the common route and early events were not marked as "read". I could still bypass the entire day/event, but if I viewed it, the text was not skip-able as if I had never read it before. The cgs I was missing were all there mostly. Note: some cgs repeat (ex: Yuuki's waitress one most notably) in events, however, only the first time you see it in the story counts for the unlock (in this case, in the common route before events are even select-able). That took a frustrating amount of time to figure out. Once I re-unlocked them, the problem didn't occur again.

If the missing cgs are later in each character's section, you're likely missing some h-scenes. Some h-scenes later in the story (ex: Yuuki's swimsuit scene on the beach) require that certain events have been seen (in this case the Macra Puaba event). Which can be easy to miss. Though I think the guide you linked accounts for that.

Hopefully this helps a bit.
Hey, thank you for your answer. To answer your question. Ayame: 2nd picture and the last 4 on the bottom. Yuuki: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th picture. Chiho: 2nd, 5th, 6th and the last 4 on the bottom. Other: The first 3 pictures, 6th and 7th, 8th and the 10th picture. Don't think I've missed any H-scenes, but it's possible. I deeply apologize for making it way harder than it should be. I've also thought about starting from scratch again, but not sure if I'm up to it since it takes ages to complete it. Also, is the guide I posted identical to the japanese one?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Hey, thank you for your answer. To answer your question. Ayame: 2nd picture and the last 4 on the bottom. Yuuki: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th picture. Chiho: 2nd, 5th, 6th and the last 4 on the bottom. Other: The first 3 pictures, 6th and 7th, 8th and the 10th picture. Don't think I've missed any H-scenes, but it's possible. I deeply apologize for making it way harder than it should be. I've also thought about starting from scratch again, but not sure if I'm up to it since it takes ages to complete it. Also, is the guide I posted identical to the japanese one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly it sounds like you ran into the same bug I did. Just set the setting to skip all text and play through the common route and view everything and skip through it. That should unlock a fair number of those you're missing. After that its a question of finding the right events. Kind of a pain but I don't know how else to go about it.

magus448

May 22, 2018
"Unfortunately you can't go out with Aoi, Eri, or Maya. Just hope this game is successful enough in the Fairy Realm to release an expansion."

Ha. Ah ha. Ahaha.
Maya even seems to come off as already having feelings for the MC by default. *groan*

Sep 29, 2017
Maya even seems to come off as already having feelings for the MC by default. *groan*
Everyone of the females has feelings for him right off the bat. Yes, even Aoi (it's why she bullies him so much). However, the company went bankrupt not too long after this game was released, which is why I could not help but give out a soulless laugh at this line.

Sep 29, 2017
The translation for this game apparently started shortly before the makers went under. That's the main reason this game took so long to do an English version for.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I actually enjoyed this game and hoped they pulled a Majikoi so I could have my Maya goodness, who is much better than her sister.

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
I believe VNDB has a link that still works. Click on the restoration patch link under releases and there's a MEGA link in the description.

AviDaTore

Mar 19, 2019
any 100% save file for this game?if plz send it. wasted 15 hrs on this game just to activate rinka route yhrough yukki but wasn't able to.so help plzzz

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes