D

Deleted member 1104351

Does someone know a walkthrough? I don't know how to get the CG's that I'm missing

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'd like this game more if it wouldn't crash when it felt like it as I'm literally clicking for it to boot up.

Sifr Bliss

Oct 9, 2018
Is there any ways to fix the song on every credits videos after every confessions and endings? Because it seems the song crashes after first time to play but in second time it was ok except the last part of the song in credits
I played on win7 64bit anyway

Sep 29, 2017
"Unfortunately you can't go out with Aoi, Eri, or Maya. Just hope this game is successful enough in the Fairy Realm to release an expansion."

Ha. Ah ha. Ahaha.

KevinBlue18

Jun 26, 2017
That's the point.

I'm not reading Japanese, i'm reading English. I'm reading them for a story not for the culture. Again, i'm British, not Japanese the honorifics put me off and they have no place in an English translation.

If I cared about them, i'd learn Japanese.
But it changes the portrayed expression and the feeling of the setting especially since the location of story is in Japan. It would be like removing title "Mr" which is the equivalent to "San" ("Chan" is the cutesy version) they are both honorifics.

KevinBlue18

Jun 26, 2017
While I think that Honorifics are important in VN with japanese Origin, I accept the opinion of @Avaron1974. Though I have to say, when a translator thinks he has to "westernize" a japanese VN to make it more "appealing" to the western community, you get what you got with "If my heart had wings". Totally changed story-parts, it was a very poorly done job. And of the people I know, not one of them liked the "westernized" version of that game and was more than happy to apply the restoration-patch.

The same with this "dude"-thing... That is just retarded in my opinion, a better way would have been some other nickname if one is adamant about not using the onii-chan... though it clashes for me in VN with Voice-Acting like this one. The same goes for the Yuki/Yuuki thing. Since they mean different things. Yuki, depending on the kanji, means happiness or snow. While Yuuki, again depending on the kanji its written with, means excellence, superiority, gentleness or distant, leisurely. True if you don't know it, it doesn't make a difference for you... But if it gets mentioned in the story, what the name means, it makes quite a big difference, if only in terms of correctness in our western eyes (not initially knowing what the name means).

I can just talk for me, but I like the japanese VN's how they are, with honorifics and the cultural/social background they have. If I wanted to read a westernized story, I would read one with western Origin and not bother with stories with its origins from the east. Another approach would be just to say: "You don't like it? Do it yourself the way you like it." And it's not meant to point at one specifically in this thread but that's what I think about people that seem not open minded to other customs and/or rules to me.
I agree and feel the same way about everything you said. Stories (especially from Japan) that are westernized from another country instead of being localized.

Sep 29, 2017
I'm fine with making cultural changes for the sake of better comprehension in the west when it's necessary. That said, you gotta use tact in those decisions. Otherwise you get things like characters referring to rice balls as donuts.

PMR

Mar 9, 2018
I'm surprised there's not a proper guide up for this yet to all the routes,too new maybe?
Also how the hell do you get the other flowers?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm surprised there's not a proper guide up for this yet to all the routes,too new maybe?
Also how the hell do you get the other flowers?
There are guides but due to how the game is they are pretty big.

Neither of those are mine, both linked on VNDB, if you get confused about anything then ask on there I haven't used them so can't help.

ArkaneKannon

Jan 2, 2019
It took a moment but once you lock onto a route, the rest fall into place. Never played a vn like this. Threw me for a real loop. lol

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah the route itself still takes place on the day you confess, so it's kinda weird how it just transitions into it.

grimlocker

Oct 30, 2017
For some reason I can't hear voices but i can hear the music.
Is Anyone having the same problem or have any ideas on how to fix the voices so I can hear them thanks.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I've never seen the voices mess up, the only issue I have is fighting with it to boot up. For some reason it stops crashing if you move the save folder out of the game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It just does some dialogue changes because who the fuck says dude during sex, and I think names were flipped around for what ever reason.

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
You lose a lot of nuance if you do that. A translation should preserve the feel of the dialogue. Oni chan might translate into big brother, but who the hell addresses their sibling like that in English? "Big brother, can you help me with my math homework?" Or would you rather have their relationship dynamics changed into a western one where they would just use the first name to address an older sibling? I would rather not have the translator change the script like that. Honorifics follow the same logic.

I agree that its dumb when there are english alternatives though. There is nothing lost by translating Kaa-san into mom, but they still use it for some reason.
it is ok to preserve the feeling, but it should be done wisely. It is better to remove the oni-chan than translating it into dude lol. and it is better to change the script if it feels awkward for those who are reading. Then if you want to preserve the original feeling, play it in japanese. It can't be otherwise. The complexive feel should emerge nevertheless in a good translation, or even in the story itself. It is not necessary to obsessively repeat honorifics, it is not something familiar to the wester culture. We get it, it's her brother. No need to end every sentence with that title. But in some moments other references to being siblings should be implied somehow. What I'm saying in the end it's just that virtue lies in the middle, Aristotle told us.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes