k505

Oct 13, 2019
Dont know what its called but whenever i move my character (maybe NPCs too) there is this after image of my character, in the pic i moved forward then stopped, you see the past images of where my characters hands and body were...
How do i fix this? its causing heavy lag. (i have reduced graphic to 1 in the game's core graphic settings, plugins graphic settings wont help either... i got the game from screwthisnoise)).

edit: it may have been DHH, i played around with graphic settings and other stuff, its working better now (pretty much fixed), DHH might cause it to lag(after images) even though its disabled..

Last edited:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Install the Agent Trainer mod, press Enter on numpad to edit stats on the girls.
doesn't this just give them the desired stats to randomly pull skill from the pool?

I've never seen skills pop up in her store except a few that can be bought there from the start, three or four specific skills. They can pop up when gathering with the hunter skill or they also pop up when a girl reaches her third heart with the pool it pulls from in this case consisting of skills associated with the top three stats at the time she reaches heart three. For example, if humanity, darkness, and vigilance are the top three at the time she reaches her third heart, the skills that can pop up are those associated with humanity, darkness, and vigilance. The holding hands thing is an issue with the difference between PC and NPC walking speeds, NPCs that are following are just too slow to keep up and maintain the hold on the PC's hand.
ah so right those are the special shop ones. RIP to lewd hand holding while strolling the beach in the sunset.

So overall it seems to be a major pain in the ass to get the skill combinations you want.

On another note how do ya stop the girl's from taking off their accessories lol i have a few girls made with hair extensions and attachments so when they take off everything and walk around bare with no bangs it looks horrifying lol

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
doesn't this just give them the desired stats to randomly pull skill from the pool?

ah so right those are the special shop ones. RIP to lewd hand holding while strolling the beach in the sunset.

So overall it seems to be a major pain in the ass to get the skill combinations you want.

On another note how do ya stop the girl's from taking off their accessories lol i have a few girls made with hair extensions and attachments so when they take off everything and walk around bare with no bangs it looks horrifying lol
That sounds like something that shouldn't be happening. Acccesories are attached to the girl, not her outfit, from what I can tell, so she should still have them even when she changes clothes or strips for bathing.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
those cruel Handcuffs dont know any mercy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 507211
this is her card, i think she is super cute.
(with her bikini. she has chosen to wear it) (i'd wish you could set different sets of clothing like in HS...)
i used the fusion option on two of my favorite cards and she was the result .
she has elven ears. normaly i don't like those, but they add to her sassy/wild/shy/proud image.
have seen this skin underlay on discord. i like it very much. had to put it on Rin

^10#.png

Reactions: HiddenGameMember

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
I can't believe how much fun I'm having with the non-H parts of this game, woah. Does anyone have some guidelines or tips on making multistory buildings? The way I understand it, staircases must be placed "outside" rooms, severely limiting their usefulness. I haven't missed any pre-built rooms that have internal stairs, have I?

Reactions: EroShane

jason4u0075

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone seen or have a card with a haircut like this? I've gone through all the cards I can find online without luck.
Working on customizing one now but it's hella hard.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
That sounds like something that shouldn't be happening. Acccesories are attached to the girl, not her outfit, from what I can tell, so she should still have them even when she changes clothes or strips for bathing.
yeah I have no idea they remove everything as long as there is a dressing room. I took that away and that no longer happens since they can't undress lol

Sep 17, 2019
I can't believe how much fun I'm having with the non-H parts of this game, woah. Does anyone have some guidelines or tips on making multistory buildings? The way I understand it, staircases must be placed "outside" rooms, severely limiting their usefulness. I haven't missed any pre-built rooms that have internal stairs, have I?
There is no such prebuild Staircase, you have to build it by yourself, Stairs are goning into a house by building Bottom and Walls separatly.
As i remember the Stone Stairrs have to build 1 away from the Wall and all Place above has to be free.
Look here into and behind the Bunker /housing/3 Bunker
I have made some Stairs from the smallles Glas.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah I have no idea they remove everything as long as there is a dressing room. I took that away and that no longer happens since they can't undress lol
Actually, there are dressing rooms built into the environment, so you cannot just take that ability away.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wrong.
Accessories are part of the clothing, extensions are part of the hair.
Removing/changing clothing will remove the accessories.
Yes, but it sounds like extensions are being removed. Probably used the wrong wording in that last comment.

Reactions: EroShane

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
You:''Hey Rin, wanna come with me to an adult renaissance/ fantasy fair?''
Rin:''Oh my god, yessss!!!! I love ren fairs, it's been ages since the last time i visited one''
You:''Very good, we will leave in two hours''
Rin:''uhhhh i'm exited. i will wear my knight outfit from the last time, that was so cool!!''
You:''oh no. i already have costumes for us.''
Rin:''you have????? are they cool?????''
You:''well... i like them''
Rin:''show me, show me!! i wanne see them!!
You:''sit here, i will get them''

a few minutes later you come back already dressed, with a bag in your hand.

Rin:''Wow, you look soooo cool!! what are you???, where is my costume??''
You:''I'm a Slave trader. Your costume is matching, i chose it especially for you.''
Rin:''I'm a slave trader too??''
You:''no, not exactly..... undress, we will see if it fits.''

you emty the bag

Rin:''what is this?? it's just golden jewlery, but it is not a costume....''
You:''it is, you will see''

some time later

Rin:''I'M A SLAVE??? NO, NO, NO, NEVER!!!!! I WON'T WEAR THIS!!!! I'M NAKED!!!!
You:''no, you aren't naked, you have the jewlery and the panty''
Rin:''THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE OBVIOUS THAT I DON'T WEAR ANYTHING ELSE. GOLD EVERYWHERE; A CHAIN BETWEEN MY BREASTS AND BELLS ON MY NIPPLES!! THIS IS TOO MUCH, I CAN'T GO LIKE THIS, IT'S SO HUMILIATING AND SHAMEFUL, EVERYBODY WILL LOOK AT ME''
You:''but you where so exited to go''
Rin:'' no..... i don't wann go anymore''
You:''that's what makes it even more exiting for me, to see you suffer in shame, and i know you will like it. but don´t worry, you are a very beautiful slave, everybody will admire you.''
'' now come, a slave girl has no choice!''
Rin:''as i am?''
You:'' as you are''
Rin: ''oh god.....''

Last edited:

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
i hope there are more facial expressions in the near future, and the gaze option from the studio for the charakter cards

Reactions: urcutest

EroShane

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you for your help!

Getting some technical issues, zooming in too close blurs the close object. I added the orthographic camera mod, toggling that blurs the entire screen regardless of distance. Anyone knows what's wrong?

For any newcomers that wants to get into H quickly and are clueless like me, follow these steps:
Reusing save (Faster):
1.) In "[OPTIONAL] Mods", copy "scripts" folder in "ScriptLoader (Cheating and handy tools)" into game folder's "scripts" folder
2.) Do the same with "Agent Trainer v1.1.0" folder
3.) In "[OPTIONAL] BRExtras", "100% save", copy "UserData" into game folder.
4.) Place your girl card in UserData -> Chara -> Female
5.) Start game, Options, Plugin settings, AI_ExtraGirls, set it to 99. Restart game.
6.) Main Menu, Game Start, ScrewThisNoise (second one, 2019/11/15 0:08:42)
7.) Press M twice, drag map to top left, then click the red flag to fast travel there.
8.) Speed up game to walk faster with numpad +/-. Walk to a "Terminal" located on the far top left (on minimap, looks like capsule with 3 half spheres under it) (in-game, it looks like a black machine with a control panel left of it)
9.) Interact with the control panel and click change girl, click BR Chan to replace her or click blank ones to add new girls. Add as many as you want. (total of 4 recommended)
10.) Hit numpad enter, click your girl name under agents, slide Hearts to 4, click Sliders under Tab, max out all flavors, Physical, Immoral, and H.
11.) F1 to open Phone (it's the in-game menu), Status, Select Girl (red bobhead), a plugin window "Mad Skills" pops up, click + on all the H Skills (no idea what these do, but I did them anyways)
12.) Go find the girl (hit M once for minimap), talk to girl, tell her to follow
13.) M twice to open map, drag to top right, click red fast travel flag
14.) Head into the house, talk to girl, disband. F1 phone, Save.
15.) Talk to girl, ask for sex, change position to different furniture to access different positions. (the house has basically all the furniture for different sex positions)

After H, max out Physical, Immoral, and H again so she'll agree to sex.

You can F1 Phone and click Call to tell all girls to move to your location, but it's slow and the girls sometimes get stuck. Manually bringing them over with follow works faster.

Alternatively, to use different cards, you can overwrite the character card in character creator, or rename character cards to the same name as the ones used by the save file in Female folder.

Making new save (Slower):
1.) Follow step 1-5 from the reusing save step list if you haven't.
2.) Start game, Game Start, New Game, select the girl card and a boy card
3.) Once in game, Use numpad +/- to speedup/slowdown the game to get through the dialogues quickly
4.) Press F7 to get 999 of all items (Press F8 to clear inventory, then F7 again if tutorial bugs out)
5.) Follow the tutorial (F1 to open your phone, it's the in-game menu, then click Status to equip fishing rod)
6.) Eventually getting to housing, add a bed, table, chair, sofa, tub, and all the BDSM stuff (for sex positions later), then follow to meet Shan, finally getting quest "Let the girl grow"
7.) Follow step 10-11, then 15 from reusing save steps

FYI: To exit back to main menu, F1 phone -> Options -> Back to title
FYI2: The optional mod "CareBairPackage v1.4.2" force unlocks all positions regardless of position. Use at your own discretion as it kinda breaks the game (e.g. you can do "Sofa on side" when there's no sofa, so she just floats in mid-air)
FYI3: For those new to illusion games, hit F2 to show all the keyboard shortcuts
Nice addition, but a few cautionary notes: (in case no one else pointed these out already)

Biggest #1 -- do not rename and edit the stock Illusion girls. When the next expansion/DLC or BR is released, the included files will overwrite them each time. You can open an existing girl then choose "Save New" and it'll rename her card ID based on the new qualities and time stamping, making her unique. You don't want to have girls sharing card numbers with the included cards or the BR girls either. Any editing or playtime, save new, otherwise you'll lose your progress later. You can always adjust the sliders where you want them with Agent Trainer.

Secondly, if you want to progress the girls for access to the Housing Island later on etc. You may want to add one heart at a time then speak to her, or adjust her stats (I think like +3500 total parameter[flavor] exp or so is the 4th heart) while you have her following, then speak to her 4 times in a row, to progress the storyline flags properly and unlock the island naturally. This would more or less only apply to the new game scenario, not using the 100% or Quick Start options.

(5-8) If you activated the ExtraGirls mod, and are on the beach, face the mountains, take the left path, there is an active Terminal 3/4 of the way to Shan's House that is only 250-300ft from your starting location (maybe a 20-25 second run). That is just simpler in my opinion.

(10) In regard to "Max out flavors/parameters" that really depends on what kind of attitude towards sex you want her to have and how resistant to H you want her. If Humanity/Reason, Vigilance/Wariness, and/or Darkness is high she will become more resistant and conscious to many things like fetish/BDSM stuff, peeping, area positions (bath/toilet/hole etc., and may even scream and run away covering herself to the nearest closet where she will load her default outfit) and sex toys.

(11) Adding all H skills may not be the most desirable thing as well since some of this sort of conflict with one another. Also the "sensitive" parts will shift your animations quickly if you do not freeze/lock the gauges. If she has "weak pussy/crotch" and "Masterpussy" at the same time, your positions will climax for both doing vaginal insertion positions in a few seconds, resulting in the final animation pre-climax playing 2-3 times faster. This may not be desirable for all people. Also H-Skills like "Sexual Aversion" (decrease in sexual desire), "Homosexual," "Lesbian Lover," "Self-Satisfied," and "Dissatified," are all against what you seem to want to achieve, which is a Male hero banging a female NPC. The rest all add specific desires, for instance, if you give her "Lust Devil," "Heat," "Wants to be Broken," "M," and "Anal Passion," you will have a girl that wants to be forced in the butt until she is weak, but if you have "Nympho," "Techni Shan," "Cumshot Lover," "Loves to Service," and "S," you will have a girl that wants to jump you and force you into an oral service H and end the scenario with a bukkake. This will add bonus stats for the H into different categories of her growth as well. Unless you are cycling through all the positions (and even then) she will come away disappointed in one way or another, unless you literally insert in all holes, cum in and out of all holes, bang her until weakness, force her to masturbate, then give her an energy drink to perk her back up from sex. With all you still cannot satisfy her alternate cravings and if you engage in 3-way sex to include another girl, you cannot do the former.

(12) Trust/Reliability has to be over 500 for her to have a high rate of probability that she will follow on the first request.

(15a) You can switch locations in H with the icon that has the 'grid and plumbob' on it... No need to exit to change positions. Also with the "BetterHScenes 2.0.0" mod in place, you can set the "H Point Search Range" to 1000m and use the camera to find distant locations with H points and move up to 1/3 the island away without exiting the H scene. From the Ruins Base to the Beach Base is 2-3 moves, which are more or less instant teleportation.
(15b) You can lock her stats/parameters/traits/needs-desires by clicking the name of the option to turn it red in Agent Trainer, so you do not need to refill anything.
(15c) With MadSkills activated you can also give them the "Super Sense" skill which will make them fast travel nearer to you and then path to you. Although this is also prone to errors sometimes. e.g. You have 8 girls on the island and only 7 make it. The more girls the higher the likelihood of more frequent glitches.

Making New Save
(2) Instead of New Game I would suggest Quick Start if you are just trying to get to H quickly without using the records of the other save from the 100% save file.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
no, its the zipmod file for the chain. but in the describtion are the required mods.
if you have the better repack, you just need the boneframeworks for ai
I got it, should have put my cursor over the requirements so I could see they were actually links to the required items. Apparently it's already in unless it's a different bone mod.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes