BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In you suggestion I will do the error codes as notes for Dev
Leaving Bar 1 is as it sounds, meeting Sirish then going to leave the bar without drinking
Leaving Bar 2 is drinking with her once, then going to leave
Leaving Bar 3 is drinking and waking up the next morning, going to leave the palace for the main promenade

I cannot say without thoroughly looking at them if the code(s) are the same or not... I don't know coding sorry.
It seems to me the same error all three times.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So same error with three different methods of hitting... how nice >_>
I think it has to do with there being some undefined variable. It hasn't given me any problems in any of the situations you mention, so maybe it has something to do with your game. Have you tried downloading it again and installing it in a different folder than it is now? There are times that this type of error has been solved for me doing this (I'm speaking more from practical experience than from really knowing how to solve it, to be clear)

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
it seems the erros stems somewhere with the main plaza of the castle, I avoided the issue with it until i was done with the queen and had to go back to the forrest, with no means to do so

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
I was also having the same issue. I don't know yet if it'll have longer term effects but I fixed it by opening the file and just deleting everything past "if sirish_is_met == True" on line 656 leaving the : at the end. So it should look like this... if sirish_is_met == True:
Again I haven't yet tested this long term but I can now navigate properly.

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
I have passed around 10 days and have found a grand total of 1 leaf, am I blind? I found a bunch of flowers too, but since I picked the stuff one time, nothing really regenerated. I'm guessing this is not how it's supposed to work?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have passed around 10 days and have found a grand total of 1 leaf, am I blind? I found a bunch of flowers too, but since I picked the stuff one time, nothing really regenerated. I'm guessing this is not how it's supposed to work?
You need to manually go to sleep so they can regenerate. Days are not counted for this as in New Morning but you click on the "Go to Sleep" Button in your Bed.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
So i have this idea for us netorase fans in regards to the LI being pimped out, i know that every girl having animations is a ungodly amount of work and i don't want be be a ungrateful jerk. So my idea is have that girls give us a detailed sex filled dialogue reports on what they did with clients on some days, and maybe if possible have a single background image to enhanced the dialogue. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Fiz1247

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So i have this idea for us netorase fans in regards to the LI being pimped out, i know that every girl having animations is a ungodly amount of work and i don't want be be a ungrateful jerk. So my idea is have that girls give us a detailed sex filled dialogue reports on what they did with clients on some days, and maybe if possible have a single background image to enhanced the dialogue. What do you guys think?
I think someone has already suggested something similar.

Personally, any proposal that is made in this regard seems perfect to me: I'm not going to send any LI to be with any client, so since I will not see it, nor will read it, I have no problem with how he solves it.

Reactions: SirDraconis

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
its good to see people with different opinions being civil, thank you. And yes i do want this to be optional for everyone, that way everyone is satisfied, the idea with not knowing anything about the mystery girls is great so you can still pimp but have a more off handed approach, and the other ways of making money are great for people that want nothing to do with that life, honestly the creator is doing good work i was just trying to add suggestions , but at the end of the day its all there choice not ours( although i pray we get some good stuff lol :p )

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Right now there are 3 ways to earn money in the game: the brothel (which is what gives the most money), fishing and working at the fish stall. The brothel is the latest addition, and, like the other two, is an optional job.

In this version of the game (I don't know if it will change in the next ones) there are, I think, 10 LIs and 3 anonymous girls working in the brothel. In practice you can make no LI work and only anonymous girls work, only anonymous girls work and no LI, all work (LIs and anonymous girls) or none work (it's not really that they stop working in the brothel, is that you can choose that they aren't with any client, which is as if they don't work). I have chosen the last option .

You can also develop the Brothel by upgrading different things (I think the LIs clothing, decoration, rooms available and number of customers available) I have seen that some can be upgrade up to level 50. So far I haven't spent a coin on upgrading it, but since I like to have buildings upgraded to the max, I don't rule out doing it even if I don't use it at all.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Right now there are 3 ways to earn money in the game: the brothel (which is what gives the most money), fishing and working at the fish stall. The brothel is the latest addition, and, like the other two, is an optional job.

In this version of the game (I don't know if it will change in the next ones) there are, I think, 10 LIs and 3 anonymous girls working in the brothel. In practice you can make no LI work and only anonymous girls work, only anonymous girls work and no LI, all work (LIs and anonymous girls) or none work (it's not really that they stop working in the brothel, is that you can choose that they aren't with any client, which is as if they don't work). I have chosen the last option .

You can also develop the Brothel by upgrading different things (I think the LIs clothing, decoration, rooms available and number of customers available) I have seen that some can be upgrade up to level 50. So far I haven't spent a coin on upgrading it, but since I like to have buildings upgraded to the max, I don't rule out doing it even if I don't use it at all.
Behold the greatest brothel in the world maxed out with every amenity know to man, however no one is allowed inside, do you hear me NO ONE. hahaha :ROFLMAO:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Behold the greatest brothel in the world maxed out with every amenity know to man, however no one is allowed inside, do you hear me NO ONE. hahaha :ROFLMAO:
They can go in, what they won't do is fuck the prostitutes. So yes, it will be a beautiful brothel, with all the best, which will basically serve as a decorative element.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
They can go in, what they won't do is fuck the prostitutes. So yes, it will be a beautiful brothel, with all the best, which will basically serve as a decorative element.
The fanciest reading room /sitting room in all the land, ah the finer things in life my good sir.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly, when the MC will be a rich and powerful king, he will develop the brothel to its full potential so that he can sit back and appreciate how beautiful it's. And how impractical it's when there are clients but no prostitutes are working. But you cannot have everything. And an expensive and nice brothel is always better than a cheap and shitty one, even if it's useless.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
if we lived in a perfect world, we could just make it into a kick ass bar and grill , a hang out place for everyone and a huge ass money maker to boot. A perfect world for me would be the girls as waitresses that sell "extra " services to the most loyal clients, but again thats just me

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
Hey,

can someone help me with the Error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 258, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "clock.rpyc", line 542, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>