BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After finishing the update I think the story is getting better and better. I like the direction the main story is taking. And I really appreciate that we aren't required to actively prostitute any girls (LI or not)

So if I understand it right, this is a harem game without seeing the "main point" of the game which is having your workers (girls) entertain customers and the only scenes you have here are when you have fun with your workers. Don't understand whats the point in this game. You can't make a prostitution game and make happy harem loving people.

If im wrong about the game then sorry and correct me, didnt play it and my view is based on comments.
Well, the game isn't about prostituting LIs, which is something you can actually avoid quite easily (I've finished the update and haven't had to prostitute any girls, LI or not, so in my game the brothel is little more than a decorative building). In fact, for now the brothel doesn't have a great impact on the main story (honestly it's used to earn money and little else)

Also, not all LIs work in the brothel (at least 4 don't). In any case, the scenes (both sex and non-sex) in each LI's story have nothing to do with the brothel at all (except for one LI's, which refer to her work as the brothel accountant). And in the main story the brothel is simply presented as an easy way to make money, but with minimal plot impact (or more accurately no plot impact at all).

It isn't that all this about the brothel likes me, but you can actually ignore it completely during the game and as you complete the main story and the LIs stories, you almost forget it even exists.

Last edited:

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
After finishing the update I think the story is getting better and better. I like the direction the main story is taking. And I really appreciate that we aren't required to actively prostitute any girls (LI or not)

Well, the game isn't about prostituting LIs, which is something you can actually avoid quite easily (I've finished the update and haven't had to prostitute any girls, LI or not, so in my game the brothel is little more than a decorative building). In fact, for now the brothel doesn't have a great impact on the main story (honestly it's used to earn money and little else)

Also, not all LIs work in the brothel (at least 4 don't). In any case, the scenes (both sex and non-sex) in each LI's story have nothing to do with the brothel at all (except for one LI's, which refer to her work as the brothel accountant). And in the main story the brothel is simply presented as an easy way to make money, but with minimal plot impact (or more accurately no plot impact at all).

It isn't that all this about the brothel likes me, but you can actually ignore it completely during the game and as you complete the main story and the LIs stories, you almost forget it even exists.
Really ? I thought it's in the name of the game. So what you say is that it's another boring harem 1 of many many.. x10 many many other of same/similiar kind.

Honestly I find all those just harem or just heavy ntr to be boring, would like to see more stuff similiar to secret care cafe where it have more freedom with the girls not those one sided repeats of story.
So stuff like you have your girls/servants/workers and you can choose if you want them to work in certain way , help you win in bargain by offering a certain girl service or in some medieval kind of game you tell them to entertain your forces to increase morale, stuff like that I see more interesting than all those "all girls are only for you to bang even the already married ones (right ntr haters ?) or the "she get fucked by every single random guy passing by her"

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Really ? I thought it's in the name of the game. So what you say is that it's another boring harem 1 of many many.. x10 many many other of same/similiar kind.

Honestly I find all those just harem or just heavy ntr to be boring, would like to see more stuff similiar to secret care cafe where it have more freedom with the girls not those one sided repeats of story.
So stuff like you have your girls/servants/workers and you can choose if you want them to work in certain way , help you win in bargain by offering a certain girl service or in some medieval kind of game you tell them to entertain your forces to increase morale, stuff like that I see more interesting than all those "all girls are only for you to bang even the already married ones (right ntr haters ?) or the "she get fucked by every single random guy passing by her"
Yeah, it's one of those boring harem games that I like.

Actually this game is focused on the harem, with the possibility of prostitution if the player wishes. That's more, to make prostitution easier for those who don't want to prostitute the LIs, there are 3 anonymous girls, of which you don't even have a drawing, that you can use instead of the LIs.

If you want you can use these three attractive prostitutes instead of the LIs:

Screenshot_9.png

Anyway, I think you should keep looking, because even though you can prostitute the LIs, the only sex scenes you're going to see are with the MC.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

I recommend you if you want Pimping Harem try out Wicked Rouge, Currency of Damnation and Harem.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 258, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "clock.rpyc", line 542, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Pimp in another world 0.3.0
Sat Sep 10 01:14:16 2022
I got this eror code when I try exit anywere both Cafe and from Sirish and now am stuck :(
(Edit ignore courses crash)

Okay, so I'm not the only one getting this bug from Sirish... Even when you drink with her, wake up in bed then try to leave the palace to the main location screen it gives an error code too >_>

I need a mission in regards to Sirish's Bar... I'm on V3.0 is there a patch/bugfix for this?

I also have a glitch in regards to fish ABOVE the rare tier, I have them in my inventory, but the shop says I have a negative count of them

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Okay, so I'm not the only one getting this bug from Sirish... Even when you drink with her, wake up in bed then try to leave the palace to the main location screen it gives an error code too >_>

I need a mission in regards to Sirish's Bar... I'm on V3.0 is there a patch/bugfix for this?

I also have a glitch in regards to fish ABOVE the rare tier, I have them in my inventory, but the shop says I have a negative count of them
I'm having the exact same error and I don't know how to solve it, can anyone help us?

Reactions: milelojpur

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
No, you can't see the girls during the act, for the simple reason that there are too many animations to do and... Too repetitive. Like I said, it's the kind of thing you try once or twice and then... Well, you get the hang of it. No need to try everything.
Here's the small idea for you - use the 'shadow silhouette' scenes behind a curtain of some sort, much like in Kegani laboratory games. It is pretty obvious what is happening, and you can save A LOT of time on making unique scenes for each girl/client/pose combination, and you can do pretty much any amount of poses so they don't become repetitive quickly.
As all girls have pretty similar bodytypes, you can mostly differentiate them by hair type, and even there many will overlap.
For more involvement, add comic cut-ins with the face to add into a dialogue if one happens. I'm sure it will fit into the game style.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you could put some more work into it and do multilayered animation, and you get almost unlimited amount of combinations you can create.

Last edited:

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
I think I found a bug. Started a new game and after some time I could fast travel to Eleanor's house just like that. (She is not in the Deck or anything at that point)
And after that IU can fast travel to Maria's house. Just fast travel, I can not change the location with the arrows.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Please god tell me we will be able to see the girls with clients or at least get detailed reports with them , maybe with a image or 2 :p
Actually, seen from a purely logical point of view, including scenes with customers would be the natural thing to do.

That said, I don't really care if they are included or not, since I'm not going to send any girl to work as prostitute. But if it's mandatory in the future to send some girl to work, I will send the annonimous girls, never the LIs. And I suspect that the Dev hasn't intention to make scenes for them.

SplitDip

Nov 7, 2020

I too am also having this navigation bug as well as the fish one but mine applies to all fish, simple and above.

Last edited:

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
I too am also having this navigation bug as well as the fish one but mine applies to all fish, rare and above.

For me, I can sell normal/rare fish, anything above even if I've caught it doesn't seem to exist within the shop >_>
But the Sirish shit is preventing me from moving forward in the story, all I can do presently is pimp out my girls to upgrade my whore house further -shrugs-

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For me, I can sell normal/rare fish, anything above even if I've caught it doesn't seem to exist within the shop >_>
But the Sirish shit is preventing me from moving forward in the story, all I can do presently is pimp out my girls to upgrade my whore house further -shrugs-
What about Sirish? I made her story once I finished the main one, I don't see how her story can be blocking you because it hasn't to do with the main story.

On the other hand, more than 60 days after finishing the brothel, I haven't sent a girl with a client.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
What about Sirish? I made her story once I finished the main one, I don't see how her story can be blocking you because it hasn't to do with the main story.

On the other hand, more than 60 days after finishing the brothel, I haven't sent a girl with a client.
I maxed all girl where i can (other need to progress main story) and when i go to Sirish cafe at 1st time and go back to city there is a error (someone pass it one page early).

If you want to send a girl to client click on desk in brothel.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes