Endri

Jan 2, 2018
Okay, I found the problem.
I will send a patch as soon as possible.
There are several issues that need to be resolved, so by the time they are fixed, the build is launched and the game is released, a little time may pass.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That's right. Until the patch is released, this should fix the problem.

It only concerns players who have started a new game.
Thank you both. I use and hope it fix loving the game.

Reactions: Arinasa

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How this work, not working for me just goes
The line is case sensitive, it needs to look exactly like this:
1662770000377.png
You can copy the line from the post you quoted and press Ctrl+V when the console is open to paste it in...

Reactions: Endri

Mericanacana

Jun 25, 2017
I don't seem to be able to finish 'Your first level' quest. Both girls are maxed out (0 level, 100%) and all scenes are watched/thus skippable.

harabeck

May 6, 2022
I thnik I have encountered a bug. I can't level up Erina to lvl 8, game wants me to go to her house but nothing happens.

Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
I thnik I have encountered a bug. I can't level up Erina to lvl 8, game wants me to go to her house but nothing happens.
I just sent a Patch. It's available on Itch.io (We'll have to wait a little bit for an uploader to be available to have the links on F95 (Other small updates like this one can still happen... My apologies, I was sure that this kind of problem was fixed)).
The Erina problem will be solved, as well as the 'sirish_works' variable problem.

May 31, 2017
Hello there , sorry for interrupting, can u reconsider the pimping industry choice , like give players the choice not to get into it literally , (the mc is given a choices to get back into his previous life style , or he just hated everything about it , where it led him and now he will focus on himself only and the ones close to him since he can ) something like that ,that doesn't effect the story , in this way u will get more kinds of players trying out your game and supporting it , the ones who like pimping and sharing, and the ones who dont , and yeah thats all thanks for the update

Ps :- love your work

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello there , sorry for interrupting, can u reconsider the pimping industry choice , like give players the choice not to get into it literally , (the mc is given a choices to get back into his previous life style , or he just hated everything about it , where it led him and now he will focus on himself only and the ones close to him since he can ) something like that ,that doesn't effect the story , in this way u will get more kinds of players trying out your game and supporting it , the ones who like pimping and sharing, and the ones who dont , and yeah thats all thanks for the update

Ps :- love your work
Although the MC starting a prostitution business isn't something that excites me, the fact that we don't have the obligation to prostitute the LIs (and with a little luck in the future we can totally get them out of there) is enough for me. In fact, I have already indicated in other posts what I don't like about how the whole issue of prostitution and LIs is carried out and I think it would become redundant to repeat it.

For the rest, when you see how the prostitution system is made, you discover that there is a 25% penalty if you choose an anonymous girl. That penalty doesn't exist if you send one of the LIs to prostitution. Maybe the idea is to make a little push for people to send the LIs. If so, in my case it won't succeed. In fact, I don't think I'd go into the brothel for the girls to work unless they force me to.

For the rest, I think, and I have already said it, that I would have liked more to have had the option to choose if I wanted each individual LI to be part of the prostitution business. The options that customers could choose from would have been reduced to the 3 annonimous girls.

May 31, 2017
Although the MC starting a prostitution business isn't something that excites me, the fact that we don't have the obligation to prostitute the LIs (and with a little luck in the future we can totally get them out of there) is enough for me. In fact, I have already indicated in other posts what I don't like about how the whole issue of prostitution and LIs is carried out and I think it would become redundant to repeat it.

For the rest, when you see how the prostitution system is made, you discover that there is a 25% penalty if you choose an anonymous girl. That penalty doesn't exist if you send one of the LIs to prostitution. Maybe the idea is to make a little push for people to send the LIs. If so, in my case it won't succeed. In fact, I don't think I'd go into the brothel for the girls to work unless they force me to.

For the rest, I think, and I have already said it, that I would have liked more to have had the option to choose if I wanted each individual LI to be part of the prostitution business. The options that customers could choose from would have been reduced to the 3 annonimous girls.
First i would thanks you for your activity and replying , thanks a lot

And i understand now what the new system is all about and yeah its good for me , with the choice to send anonymous girl with penalty and all

And sorry for my misunderstanding the first time i just really wanted to continue this game with all things i like and its now actually have them so yeah , thanks a lot :PogChamp:

Thanks to you and the dev of the game , wishes you both the best ♥

Edit :- this was before i reached the dialogue of it and i tried to skip through but it didn't really work for me

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First i would thanks you for your activity and replying , thanks a lot

And i understand now what the new system is all about and yeah its good for me , with the choice to send anonymous girl with penalty and all

And sorry for my misunderstanding the first time i just really wanted to continue this game with all things i like and its now actually have them so yeah , thanks a lot :PogChamp:

Thanks to you and the dev of the game , wishes you both the best ♥
I'm glad I helped you.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think there still need to look some over about the events in the beginning as some events are out of order.
For example I get all the time some unknown girl talking to me when going to Erina and now an event with Melinda about going out of the city with Melinda despite never going out of forrest before.

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
So if I understand it right, this is a harem game without seeing the "main point" of the game which is having your workers (girls) entertain customers and the only scenes you have here are when you have fun with your workers. Don't understand whats the point in this game. You can't make a prostitution game and make happy harem loving people.

If im wrong about the game then sorry and correct me, didnt play it and my view is based on comments.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes