LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
I'm A Pimp In Another World 0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Arinasa

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...after reading the changelog on ichio there is only one question left: Can i focus on my harem if i cheat the money and ignore the whole whore buisness?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
so from what i see in the patches notes you dont go now to the dungeon and now to get money you have to prostiute your girls even if you dont see it ?
After building the brothel and running it (i.e. following the main story), you can choose between the LIs or anonymous girls that the MC doesn't know anything about and hasn't even met in person because one of the LIs takes care of them.

There is still the patch notes available on Itch.io/Patreon, if you want to go into more detail about the content.
I don't particularly like how easy the LIs decide they're okay with this prostitution thing, I would have preferred to be able to directly choose whether I want a LI to prostitute or not and have the dialogue changed so they weren't so enthusiastic about it if you, as the player, decided not to even include her in the list of possible prostitutes. The truth is that the interest I have in the LIs (practically all of them) has taken a big downturn, possibly right now I only feel interest in Cheryl and Adala. Of the rest, their enthusiasm for being whores is a real turn down. In fact right now I don't feel like I want the MC to actually have a romantic (or sexual) relationship with any of the Forest LIs.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well, well.
Look who's been working hard huh. :giggle::coffee:

Very good. I have marked my review as being outdated due to v0.3 changelog convincing me that i should. (added 1 star as a bonus)
At some point the game will be replayed by me and the review will be altered then to reflect current state of affairs.
I hope this time i won't be annoyed badly enough to ditch the game partway. :sneaky::coffee:

Regarding the changes in 0.3:

"The industry system will not allow you to see any interaction between a girl and her client."

And i think that this is a mistake, what's the point of whoring them out if you can't watch the show?
This should be optional, some people are into watching their sluts get fucked by other guys (or even fuck them WITH other guys) so you should provide that option for those who wish it.

Also it is good that you got rid of that pointless dungeon.
I like some of the other changes as well, such as the map.
Nobody likes doing 9999 clicks just to find where the hell the girls are located at the moment, so you should also make their current location visible on that map, and allow direct teleportation to their location through that map.

Also looking forward to seeing how good a job your proofreaders did.
Anyway, so far it looks like you made some good changes. Good work. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
After building the brothel and running it (i.e. following the main story), you can choose between the LIs or anonymous girls that the MC doesn't know anything about and hasn't even met in person because one of the LIs takes care of them.

I don't particularly like how easy the LIs decide they're okay with this prostitution thing, I would have preferred to be able to directly choose whether I want a LI to prostitute or not and have the dialogue changed so they weren't so enthusiastic about it if you, as the player, decided not to even include her in the list of possible prostitutes. The truth is that the interest I have in the LIs (practically all of them) has taken a big downturn, possibly right now I only feel interest in Cheryl and Adala. Of the rest, their enthusiasm for being whores is a real turn down. In fact right now I don't feel like I want the MC to actually have a romantic (or sexual) relationship with any of the Forest LIs.
well i told you so. Dev is mixing two kinks that don't mix well. im yeeting it back on the ignore list. tumblr_mar6jnqE7D1rfiuf3o1_500.gif

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I encountered an error. Anyone else has this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 258, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Why dose the design in the game look far too similar to heros harem guild, maybe it's just the resource but still even the menus and the font of there names.

I got nothing against using stuff from someone else game so long as it's literally not the same bloody game. However if you do then the game your taking it from is at least the expectations your game should live up to.

N like I said its prolly just the resource.

Reactions: Dolphlundgrenfan777

zandalari

May 4, 2019

"The industry system will not allow you to see any interaction between a girl and her client."

And i think that this is a mistake, what's the point of whoring them out if you can't watch the show?
This should be optional, some people are into watching their sluts get fucked by other guys (or even fuck them WITH other guys) so you should provide that option for those who wish it.
Like the dev said, it's an animation issue. Difficult for one guy to make all the required renders for every possible combination, which I can understand. Though games like Wicked Rouge do pretty well on that front with nothing super fancy, perhaps in future releases this can be implemented here as well.

Good on the dev for finally making the game he wanted to make and actually synching the game with the title. I tried it before and was a tad baffled why was it important that the MC was a pimp if it never showed anywhere. Will check it out in a few more versions to see what's cooking here.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
from the patch notes it seems like there's no NTR, but the entire point of the game is to be a pimp. so they work for you, fuck other people, but there's no content of this in the game so you can't see any of this?

sounds weird...

also I'm sick and tired of the white knights who come into every thread "omg this might have ntr! EVERYONE BE WARNED DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME" wtf is your problem? i've seen some weird stuff on the internet but the community of "NTR haters" might be the strangest. a video game with fake characters that's all about sex, you would think that more sex options = better game. but apparently not, better limit the game to 1 penis otherwise the world will explode. some Devs don't even add any male characters other than the main guy and call it a day. the most boring ass content ever with the same repetitive sex content (there is a limit to what you can do with a single penis) and god forbid you add another penis to the game, people are gonna LOST THEIR SHIT.

I dislike scat content, you know what I do when I see pissing scenes? I hold the skip button, there... every problem that hurt me in life is now gone. maybe you people should do the same, instead of treating game characters as real people in the real world and shitting on Devs for having more than one penis in their games.

EDIT:

the people who left a facepalm, you people prove my point, thanks...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand why you guys whine so much over non-mandatory and avoidable content.

You don't have to send none of the main girls to prostitute themselves
Actually, my complaint is about the enthusiasm shown by the LIs to prostitute themselves. The only one who doesn't seem very excited is Erina, but she is easily convinced by the MC.

An example of the enthusiasm:

Screenshot_3.png

And there died all interest in that LI.

I would have liked it much more if instead of showing that enthusiasm to start prostitution, they were rather convinced but not happy about it, as if it was something they have to do but in reality they aren't happy and wanting to start. That way I think I wouldn't have lost interest in LIs.

Good luck with your game (y):) I'll skip this one, it's a fake harem and an NTR simulator. This game is Netorase=NTR. Could a moderater please add an NTR tag, so that others who hate NTR can stay away from this game and those who like it can come.
View attachment 2033931
from the patch notes it seems like there's no NTR, but the entire point of the game is to be a pimp. so they work for you, fuck other people, but there's no content of this in the game so you can't see any of this?

sounds weird...

also I'm sick and tired of the white knights who come into every thread "omg this might have ntr! EVERYONE BE WARNED DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME" wtf is your problem? i've seen some weird stuff on the internet but the community of "NTR haters" might be the strangest. a video game with fake characters that's all about sex, you would think that more sex options = better game. but apparently not, better limit the game to 1 penis otherwise the world will explode. some Devs don't even add any male characters other than the main guy and call it a day. the most boring ass content ever with the same repetitive sex content (there is a limit to what you can do with a single penis) and god forbid you add another penis to the game, people are gonna LOST THEIR SHIT.

I dislike scat content, you know what I do when I see pissing scenes? I hold the skip button, there... every problem that hurt me in life is now gone. maybe you people should do the same, instead of treating game characters as real people in the real world and shitting on Devs for having more than one penis in their games.
If it wasn't for the fact that you don't actually have an obligation to prostitute any of the LIs, you might even be right. Actually, except for the behavior of the LIs, I don't see a big problem in prostitution when I don't have to watch the scenes of the girls fucking with clients, nor do I have the obligation to prostitute the LIs, nor does the MC have to fuck with active prostitutes (because in my game none of the LIs are going to fuck anyone other than the MC)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I would have liked it much more if instead of showing that enthusiasm to start prostitution, they were rather convinced but not happy about it, as if it was something they have to do but in reality they aren't happy and wanting to start. That way I think I wouldn't have lost interest in LIs.
I'd take it a step further. Most players aren't going to whore any of the main girls out at all. They shouldn't be enthusiastic about whoring themselves out, they shouldn't even be acceptive of it. They shouldn't even acknowledge that it's even a possibility in their future until the MC pushes them to it with the player's choice.

Since there's no prostitution sex scenes it really makes me wonder what the point of prostitution is here though. Harem fans don't just not want to see it, they don't even want it to happen. Prostitution fans don't just want it to happen, they want to actually see it happening.
The game is currently positioned to leave nobody satisfied from either one of its two potential fan bases. Prostitution just leaves a bad taste in the harem fans mouth and the lack of prostitution sex scenes leaves no motivation for brothel management fans.
Good that it's avoidable, but it should get less attention in the dialogue for people avoiding it.
I can see why the dev didn't want to add the prostitution scenes in, and I'm selfishly happy they didn't, but it really makes me wonder what the purpose of it leaving it in is other than to upset and turn away traditional harem fans.

Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
Hello everyone. Long day at work, I couldn't answer you earlier.

Before I start answering, I want to clarify something I didn't explain very well in my Patch Notes.
I decided to change the way I develop my game. I had made the decision, at the beginning, to advance in the scenario while adding new mechanics. This played a lot of tricks on me, and caused a lot of bugs.
So I decided to stop the (main) story progress of IMAPIAW in order to concentrate on the different points of the game that can be improved.
In the Patch Notes, I explain that the next version of IMAPIAW will not be 0.4, but 0.3.1.

I didn't make this decision because it was funny, but because it is necessary.
I want to take the time to release reliable, correct content. So a lot of things will be fixed/added to the game during this 3rd version. (Like new locations, mechanics, quests, etc.)

Then I won't argue for hours with those who don't like the tags that define IMAPIAW. It's the principle of a fucking tag, you don't like it, you ignore it.

Anyway.

so from what i see in the patches notes you dont go now to the dungeon and now to get money you have to prostiute your girls even if you dont see it ?
The dungeon was removed because... Well, it was boring. And the animations were often messed up, and not in accordance with the rest of the game... There are many reasons why I removed it.
The pimp system allows you to earn money by pimping girls, yes. The problem is that there is not much to use your money for, at the moment. That's exactly why I decided to 'split' this v0.3 to be able to bring these features properly.

No, you can't see the girls during the act, for the simple reason that there are too many animations to do and... Too repetitive. Like I said, it's the kind of thing you try once or twice and then... Well, you get the hang of it. No need to try everything.

The pimp system also has a very similar mechanic to the dungeon system. It allows you to spend time with the girls and the animations unlock as you progress through the levels. This feature is definitely not related to prostitution, though. You won't make any money from this.

...after reading the changelog on ichio there is only one question left: Can i focus on my harem if i cheat the money and ignore the whole whore buisness?
Yes, you can. The pimp system will still be the most "useful" way to earn money without cheating.

I can understand your point of view and I thank you for sharing it.

It's true that the story has been quite quick in this respect, without really taking the time to leave any choice to the player.
In the Patch Notes and even here, I talked about a multiple choice quest system. This system will incorporate different routes, sometimes leading to the departure of the industry of certain girls.
I want to give the player the choice to run their pimp adventure the way they want to, and this system will do just that.
(Little more: When I say that the player will have the choice, it's sometimes the choice to join a client with a girl, or to pass his way)

I encountered an error. Anyone else has this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
It looks like there are some errors on the side of this variable. I'll fix it as soon as possible and send a patch as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Like the dev said, it's an animation issue. Difficult for one guy to make all the required renders for every possible combination, which I can understand. Though games like Wicked Rouge do pretty well on that front with nothing super fancy, perhaps in future releases this can be implemented here as well.

Good on the dev for finally making the game he wanted to make and actually synching the game with the title. I tried it before and was a tad baffled why was it important that the MC was a pimp if it never showed anywhere. Will check it out in a few more versions to see what's cooking here.
Of course I'm not closed to adding such a mechanism at all. But I certainly wouldn't make it a "major" mechanic in the pimp system.

I think it's a good plan to wait for some updates.

Hehe, I think I answered your question. I'm working on the next system, which will keep up with the daily life of the industry. At that point, it will be possible to see that kind of content.

Well, well.
Look who's been working hard huh. :giggle::coffee:

Very good. I have marked my review as being outdated due to v0.3 changelog convincing me that i should. (added 1 star as a bonus)
At some point the game will be replayed by me and the review will be altered then to reflect current state of affairs.
I hope this time i won't be annoyed badly enough to ditch the game partway. :sneaky::coffee:

Also it is good that you got rid of that pointless dungeon.
I like some of the other changes as well, such as the map.
Nobody likes doing 9999 clicks just to find where the hell the girls are located at the moment, so you should also make their current location visible on that map, and allow direct teleportation to their location through that map.

Also looking forward to seeing how good a job your proofreaders did.
Anyway, so far it looks like you made some good changes. Good work. :whistle::coffee:
Well... It was a tough pill to swallow at first, but I finally accepted the reality. A lot of what you said was true (and still is), and I thank you for making it clear without shouting from the rooftops that the themes on IMAPIAW were flawed.
Thank you for that.

To be honest, you shouldn't withdraw your review just yet. There are still errors/problems in the game, and I don't think you would feel much difference.
As I explained, there are still a lot of things that need to be changed and added to IMAPIAW. The work is far from finished, and I am working on it.

So... Do as you like. I'm just saying that I'm not done.

As mentioned above, the multiple choice quest system will allow just this kind of interaction (joining the client,...). I find a system like that much more enjoyable than a simple "Sneak Peak".
But this... It will only be available in the next update.

Thank you.

I can't trigger this scene (i'm already at the "Apologies I" questline and need to level up her to lvl 8) and i don't know why.
View attachment 2034168
There is indeed a small error in the indication for this level in Erina. It is not at her house in the afternoon but in the forest at noon. I correct, sorry.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'd take it a step further. Most players aren't going to whore any of the main girls out at all. They shouldn't be enthusiastic about whoring themselves out, they shouldn't even be acceptive of it. They shouldn't even acknowledge that it's even a possibility in their future until the MC pushes them to it with the player's choice.

Since there's no prostitution sex scenes it really makes me wonder what the point of prostitution is here though. Harem fans don't just not want to see it, they don't even want it to happen. Prostitution fans don't just want it to happen, they want to actually see it happening.
The game is currently positioned to leave nobody satisfied from either one of its two potential fan bases. Prostitution just leaves a bad taste in the harem fans mouth and the lack of prostitution sex scenes leaves no motivation for brothel management fans.
Good that it's avoidable, but it should get less attention in the dialogue for people avoiding it.
I can see why the dev didn't want to add the prostitution scenes in, and I'm selfishly happy they didn't, but it really makes me wonder what the purpose of it leaving it in is other than to upset and turn away traditional harem fans.
I think that most of the fans of the harem genre would have liked more to be able to choose whether to include the LIs in the list of girls to prostitute or not (I at least would have liked to be able to not include them). I don't have such a problem with some anonymous girls prostituting themselves for the MC, especially if the MC will never know anything about them. In any case, it would have been enough for me if the LIs, as I said, weren't very enthusiastic about the idea, that they accepted it, but that they didn't really want to do it or at least they were not eager to start.

Anyway, unless there is an obligation to prostitute one of those anonymous girls, it's not like I'm going to enter the request book to do it.

I can understand your point of view and I thank you for sharing it.

It's true that the story has been quite quick in this respect, without really taking the time to leave any choice to the player.
Actually my biggest problem is that the LIs (excluding Erina) seem to be incredibly happy to start prostituting themselves, or at least that's the impression I've had during all the missions to create the brothel. That really is an incredible turn down for me. Personally, right now Erina is possibly the only LI in the brothel that I have some interest in (and it's already serious because actually before all this she was the LI that I felt the least interest in)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes