Unreal Engine Abandoned Immature Commander [v1.09.30 Public] [Unzerios]

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
@Viper1234 @CaptainCowboyCarl @tudelila @DuDraig
I don't really have any nsfw controls. Except you mean something else with nsfw (not safe for work) then me. Would you like something like a button that immediatly saves and closes the game?
the game does, but they're unbelievably hard to grasp. the number key mapping is rather... unusual. they turn the camera in very counter intuitive ways. yes, thats what i meant by nsfw and no, those were not the buttons i meant, what im talking about is really essentially camera control.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
the game does, but they're unbelievably hard to grasp. the number key mapping is rather... unusual. they turn the camera in very counter intuitive ways. yes, thats what i meant by nsfw and no, those were not the buttons i meant, what im talking about is really essentially camera control.
If I understand you correctly you are talking about the free cam control for Interaction Mode and Showcase Mode. I'm working on a more floating typ camera that can be controlled with mouse and WASD and moves in the direction the camera looks at. However so far I was not satisfied with the tests so I haven't implemented yet.

Better controls for the camera will come as soon I have fixed some issues in testing. So i can't tell you when exactly.

I'm sorry I can't give a more satisfying answer at the moment. But thank you for taking the time reporting the issue.

hey man you really seem to like work on this project, did you ever tought about co operate before?
No never tought about it. But also noone asked me this question before. I would say it strongly debends on the project because time is always an issue.

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I somewhat understood what you are trying to do with this game and it seems like there needs to be more then one person to handle everything about the game.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Dude I am playing like 1 or 2 hours and still didn't get to play the game xd there is way too many tutorials, REALLY! And the Tutorial texts are really long and with blue background it is quite hard to focus on reading. I think the tutorial should be inside a book and not overwhelm the player with endless tutorials. People can decide what they need to know or not and it'll be really good for player to not get too many thing to handle right after another. For an example; if I am going into a combat you can lead me to how to attack with the buttons we have, but for the expanded info you will lead me to the instuctions book (a button with book icon I mean) and like that I can access the information when I really want to access. Without the tutorial torture it seems like a really cool game and I think I'll support you on patreon. (Just please do something about the tutorials! :) )

Reactions: UNzer!ös

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I just updated the top post. Please check if you have downloaded the newest Version 1.09.21. It has a critical bugfix.

Thank you for your interest.

I somewhat understood what you are trying to do with this game and it seems like there needs to be more then one person to handle everything about the game.
Thank you for your offer. But I'm not hireing. I make almost no money from this project. Its more a passion project.

Dude I am playing like 1 or 2 hours and still didn't get to play the game xd there is way too many tutorials, REALLY!
Thank you for your feedback. I will completly overhaul the games intro and tutorial section after V1.10 is finished. V1.10 will have some important story and gameplay updates. Thats why my focus is there at the moment. But even then it will take some time until the changes are finished. A change like this can't be rushed and I will take my time to make it right the second time. Also I don't want to stop adding new content while working on the overhaul.

Reactions: arelor

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Public Version Update 1.09.21 (fix)

Fixes
- Pervi Merch Buy-Card-button not showing up fixed
- Naris Mothers Kitchen Tutorial Next-Button not showing up fixed
- Curious Teen Guild wrong Widget fixed
- Chest Exp glitch fixed
- Tavernquest 001 button visibility fixed

Changes
- Day-End Mastrubation event costs now 1x tissue. You get 10 Tissues from the start and they can be bought at the general store for 1G

Showcase Mode V0.01.02
- Head, Face and Ear accessoire update for Naris and Nami

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you for your offer. But I'm not hireing. I make almost no money from this project. Its more a passion project.
I know, you currently have 4 patrons which means 4 dollar per month, I wasn't offering myself or anything and I was certainly not meant to hire someone, just someone volunteer to help would be good.

Thank you for your feedback. I will completly overhaul the games intro and tutorial section after V1.10 is finished. V1.10 will have some important story and gameplay updates. Thats why my focus is there at the moment. But even then it will take some time until the changes are finished. A change like this can't be rushed and I will take my time to make it right the second time. Also I don't want to stop adding new content while working on the overhaul.
Yeah I understand your quite alright, since you are not even making money out of this project just yet but came this far with the game is a really good proggression and it's not meant to be rushed. Good work keep it up!

NoVeXX

Oct 8, 2017
O.K., I actually have some nice things to say, so let's go:

Nice things:
- This game is node made in RPG-Maker
- This game does not use Asset Flips from Illusion games.
- This game does not feature any weird animal gils, dead people sex or other weird fetish (sorry but seen enuff of those)
- The dev seems to actually give a fuck what ppl have 2 say. I did seriously not expect that.

Not so nice things:
- Interface looks bad, works bad, is confusing.
- Models are terible
- Story makes my "Heartbleed" I almost "wannacry" if i'd give a fuck. Which I do. Good story always cool.
- Battle system is too complicated for a game which I'm supposed to play one handed.. y'know...
- Actually at some point I stopped paying attention to the battle system

Terrible things:
- The animation. Clunky. Bad. Collision errors.
- Graphics from 1998... given high resulution. Still is possible to count polyghons if bored.

Suggestions:

- Drop the cheesy daddy act.
- Drop the whole childhood friend thing.
- First develop something good - then make it funny. If u make something funny it will become cheesy.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
- The dev seems to actually give a fuck what ppl have 2 say. I did seriously not expect that.
Yes he does, he is making this game because he enjoys it.

Well, maybe... I'd prefer a patch shared here includes incest :D Since he is not reffering in patreon about this thread or site, he should be just fine.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
I know, you currently have 4 patrons which means 4 dollar per month, I wasn't offering myself or anything and I was certainly not meant to hire someone, just someone volunteer to help would be good.
Volunteers are defenitly welcome. They will get access to the patron version and a mention in the credits roll if they want to.
Editor would be amazing and game testers also and there is definitly other things someone could help me.

By the way I tought about your idea puting tutorials into a book and I will probably steal that idea. Thank you ^^
I want to get ride of the Main Menu and instead give access to everything in the World Map HUD, so a guide book with different informations seems to be a way to achieve that.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
The dev seems to actually give a fuck what ppl have 2 say. I did seriously not expect that.
Why? It would be stupid not to listen to critic. I want to create a game others can also enjoy.

Interface looks bad, works bad, is confusing.
- Models are terible
I don't want to criticise your criticism but I can't do anything with single word description like bad and terible. It doesn't help me at all to understand what the problem is and I don't know what to respond except for "I'm sorry you didn't like it".

Battle system is too complicated for a game which I'm supposed to play one handed.. y'know...
- Actually at some point I stopped paying attention to the battle system
Is the battle system too complicated or is it explained too overcomplicated? It seems to me you managed to play the game without giving a damn about it. In other words it is playable without knowing every nuance, so not so complicated, right?
The combat HUD can be fully controlled by the mouse. So I'm not sure what your complain is except you use more then one hand to navigate around with a mouse

The animation. Clunky. Bad. Collision errors.
Yes, but I'm getting better with animations and I will defenitly revisit old animations and improve them.

Graphics from 1998... given high resulution. Still is possible to count polyghons if bored.
The game is not made for 4K and I'm sorry you felt misslead into thinking this is a game with High-End graphics.

Drop the cheesy daddy act.
Lets first see where the story leads, ok? Everything has a reason.

First develop something good - then make it funny. If u make something funny it will become cheesy.
Agree. You know this moments when you think about something funny and then you tell your friend and you see on his reaction that it wasn't so funny after all?

Thank you for taking the time playing my game and giving me feedback. It is appreciated.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Volunteers are defenitly welcome. They will get access to the patron version and a mention in the credits roll if they want to.
Editor would be amazing and game testers also and there is definitly other things someone could help me.

By the way I tought about your idea puting tutorials into a book and I will probably steal that idea. Thank you ^^
I want to get ride of the Main Menu and instead give access to everything in the World Map HUD, so a guide book with different informations seems to be a way to achieve that.
Not a single problem of course! You are very well welcome to steal any ideas I got :)
Once I get my issues solved with my newly montaged pc I'll be starting to make games with UE4. When we both got really good at making games we might have a partnership if you would be interested at that time.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
Hello everyone.

I'm sorry this will be a longer post. I know some ppl don't like it when I fill the thread with too much informations about the game and want to keep it clean. In future I will limit my posts on New Releases and interaction with you guys and will provide links to public posts on my patreon for other informations and updates. However because this here are important informations and it is a while since the last update of the public version I decided to post the complete post. If you don't like it for this one time just ignore the post.

Because of a lack of updates I wanted to give you here a big junk of new informations about Immature Commander to show you that I work everyday on the project not only to add new content but also improve already existing aspects of the game.
What I understand under renovation is a (almost) complete overhaul of the game in an effort to listen to your feedback and create the best game possible that hopefully can be enjoyed by many.

The renovation was actually planned to start after V1.10 was out. However I realized that it was better to do some new additions to the game already in an improved form instead of doing them outdated and have to change everything later. Most of this changes affect the interface and I will talk about them in the last section of this longer post.

In other words the renovation already started to a certain degree but really starts after V1.10 is out because V1.10 will be an important update. The Renovation will be a slow step by step progress for two reasons: Main focus will still be on creating new content and because I want to avoid a half-assed paint job I will take my time with it to do the best possible job.

I learned alot about game developement and the tools I use while working on this project and I'm spending extra time to learn new tools and better ways to solve different problems. All this new knowledge will of course go into the renovation of the game. There is however only so much I can do at once and I have to ask you to be patience with this project. Every kind of support is extremly appreciated. Not only my amazing patrons but also everyone that takes the time to send me a feedback, showing me flaws in the gamedesign and telling me about bugs I missed. This is really helpfull! If you want to help further without having to spend money as game tester or editor please contact me. Thank you everyone.

So after all this here are the most important bulletpoints of the Renovation:

- Better Saving and Loading Options. Save up to 16 Slots for different playtroughts or the same. Overwritting now possible and loading different saves in game possible. (Already implemented and will be feetured in the next update)
- Improved Interface (design and functionality)
- Main Menu replaced with less complicated widgets that can be accessed from World Maps without extra loading screens.
- Split tutorial sections: Essentials and controls In-Game and further informations can be found in a Guidebook
- New Clothing Textures and Materials: Includes standard textures, texture patterns, Slimed and Wet Textures, Damaged clothe textures and a better system for changing colors.
- New and more realistic clothing physics
- Improved Character physics, armature and animations, new custom hair Textures and new pubic hair textures
- New World assets and more detailed World Maps
- Improved Cutscenes and Dialogues.
- Better camera controls in combat and in interaction mode
- Smoother and less klunky combat
- General Graphic Update ( but don't expect nextgen graphics please)
- More Changable Graphic and other Game Settings plus possibility to save this changes.
- More and better player controls in World, Combat and Interaction Mode
- and other things I'm forgetting right now or will come up while working on the renovation

I will keep you updated about the renovations and give you more detailes as soon as it affects the game. I will try to also comunicate gameplay changes directly in game.

Here are the changes that will be included in the next update:
Save and Load:
ice_screenshot_20190225-150028.png
Its now possible to save the game to up to 16 different Slots. You can create different playtroughts or easily save the game in different back up slots or overwrite existing Save Files.
You will find the save files under Immature_Commander > Saved > Save Games
ice_screenshot_20190225-150645.png
The name of your saves are ICsaveXX.save (XX stands for Slot number). You can copy and paste this files without problems to newer Versions of the game as long as you don't change the names ( it should be possible to change the number as long as it is not higher then 16 or less than 01 and a 0 has to stand before a single digit)
It is also still possible to use the manual save option in game I added because of bug problems.
Preferences.save is a new Save file that will be immediatly created after starting the game first time. Graphic, Screen Settings and other things will be saved here and it also helps with other tasks.
TestGameSav.save can be ignored. Nothing that is important to you or your playtrought will be saved here.

Main Menu:
The Main Menu will be replaced with simpler widgets that can be accessed from the world maps. This means no more extra loading screens and easier navigations. The Main menu can still be accessed by pressing "M" until tutorial sections in the game regarding the Main Menu will be updated. However I wont do any updates regarding the main menu and I recommend to use the replacements.
Achievements will be replaced with Guild Quest. You can however keep all reward you earned from the list.

New Hotkey List:
ice_screenshot_20190225-150148.png
The new hotkey list will in the next update replace teh shortcut list and appear on the left side of your screen on the World HUD. This is also a little preview for the interface changes I have in mind. Simple buttons with Text will be replaced with similar Icons you see here and a infotext that pops up when you hover over it with the mouse.

Icons from top to bottom:

Book-Icon: Guide Book, Hotkey "G"
ice_screenshot_20190225-145843.png

The Commanders Guide Book (Credits for the idea to arelor) will store all important informations about the game, gameplay, story, Side-Quests and more and can be easily accessed in the world maps to get further informations. The book will be updated by progressing in the game. Right now the Guidebook may miss alot of informations. I will udate it for the book for every new content added to the game and old informations will be updated during the renovation.
The Guidbook will hopefully be the go to place if you need help or extra informations.

Here is a short list about the planned content. Its possible that some content may be added or changed during the developement.

- Tutorials: A big complain I got are the heavy tutorial sections and the long blocks of texts of informations you encounter in game. I understand this complain. From now on (and after the renovation also for the already existing tutorials) I will only do essential Informations and controls directly in game. More detailed informations will be updated in the Guidebook.

You will get a Notification if the book is updated:
ice_screenshot_20190225-162411.png

You can choose between open up the informations in the Guidebook and read them or skip it and move along with the game. I hope this will be a good balance for players who just want to expiriance the games and others that need more informations.

- Mallen Informations: You will find here different stats about Mallen his titles, equipement and things like that.

- Female Characters: Like with Mallen you will find here all informations and stats about your female party members

- Quests: This will be a log of all your Side-Quests finished and not finished. The idea here is to give you informations about started quests to get you back on track without spoiling secrets or anything like that and to provide you an overview of side content you can do while desperately waiting for the next Update of the Game. Lol
Quests included her are: Tavern-Quests, Guild-Quests, Shop-Quests and Quests trough World Encounters. Only Quests you started can be found here. Again to not spoil any secrets absolutly for Quests trough world Encounter.
Not included is the Main story Progression because that is mostly straight forward and story information can be read in the world information section.

- Bestiary: Informations about monsters you have encountered their weaknesses and strengths and other details that can help you beat them.

- World Informations: This is more about the Lore of the Story and the story itself. information about historical events, important characters and so on.

- Statistics: For everyone that likes statistics

Wrench Icon:
Game Options Hotkey "O"
For saving, loading and exiting the game and graphic and screen settings
ice_screenshot_20190225-145944.png
Graphic and screen settings will be saved now. More or less the same options as before. More settings will be added.

Potion Icon: Hotkey "U"
Leads you to the item list. The Item List is the same as before but will also be updated during the renovation.

Heart Icon: Hotkey "I"
For starting the Interaction Mode. Also no other changes here. I will add the list of the Attribute Levels for Mallen and the selected character, maybe a chance to select an other character befor starting the interaction Mode

Female Potrait Icon: Hotkey "C" Toggle "Num 0"
For the moment when you finally have more characters in your party then only Naris. With "C" or pressing on the Icon you will open up a list with Num 0 you can toggle between characters.

Wardrobe Icon Hotkey "Num 2"
Will open up the customisation options. Also the customisation interface will get a new face during the renovation.

Shield-Icon Hotkey "X" Toggle On/Off "Num 1"
Will be available as soon as you get your first armor part for Naris. Armor can only be weared in dungeons will boost your defence in combat however hinder you to do any EcchiCommands or EcchiSkills. Will be taken off automaticly if you enter a town or start interaction mode.

Necktie Icon Hotkey "Num 3"
For setting up Mallens Equiepment (Outfit, Accessoire)

NCS Icon Hotkey "N"
NCS stands for Non-Combat-Skills. Here you will find informations about your Skills or you can directly interact with items in your inventory with the help of your skills.

I wanted give you some more informations. But this are the most important changes and other suff is mostly still in testing. So I don't want to stretch this post any longer and will keep you updated in the future.
Again sorry for the long post

NoVeXX

Oct 8, 2017
So I subscribed to your patreon. Hope I don't regret it. Hopefully it is.... seriöser als dein Name. Google translate that yourself. Ima go redownload the game when I have time and try to pack my "constructive" criticism in moar understandable words. I will include some examples of what a good interface looks like and why your win95/paint/excel97 interface make me wanna hurt myself. With rusty nails. In the head. And no i'm not gonna include examples from God of War or some other stupid AAA game in that. I am maybe an idioit but I do understand that that is kind out of question xD

But as long as you keep at it, ima go put my money where my mouth is. kinda.

Until then good luck for you and stay at it. I'm sure it will turn out pretty good in the end.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
@NoVeXX
Oh wow, thank you so much thats amazing and also a little bit surprising because I can't remember my replies to you were always the nicest one. Now I have to be nice to you XD

Anyway your support is really appreciated and motivates to do a better job and any feedback that helps improving the game is welcome.

NoVeXX

Oct 8, 2017
politeness is shit. You don't have to be nice. Brutal honesty gets you results. No point in lying. But believe me, I won't be any nicer in the future. I see the potential. That is why I try to support.. let's be honest. If u want this game to become.. well... SOMETHING u need support and encuragement, as well as critique. Right?

I REALLY like the amount of possible interaction in your game. I'd really love to see it to evolve into something decent. But it has a long way to go. Good luck. You will need it.

UNzer!ös

Game Developer
May 11, 2018
V1.09.30 Info

Attention: I made some essential changes to the saving system and it is recommended to keep a copy of your save. Your old save file will still work and I put hours into testing the new save system without having any issues. This doesn't mean that there are no bugs and please report if you have any problems with the game to fix the issues in later versions. It is also now possible to save the game in different slots and I would also recommend to use this feeture to keep to have a backup save.

New:
1.1 New Save System, 16 Slots
1.2 Screen Settings directly from World HUD
1.3 Guidebook added
1.4 New Map: Crossroads City Central Square (4x Market, General Store, Tailor, Kitchen)
1.5 General Store Lv.2
1.6 New interactive NPCs: Old Perverts (Aarwonwoods Village Entrance, Crossroads City Central Square
1.7 Side Quest: Warcat Part 2 - New Items,Recipes etc.
Patron only
1.8 Monthly Gifts: Leprechaun Hat (Lv1: +10% Gold Loot); 4-Leaf-Clover-Heels (Lv1: Luck +5); Gold Jar Blueprint; Gold Jar x1; Gold Ingot x1

Changes:
2.1 New Hotkey List
2.2 Tailor Preview
2.3 New Female Attribute: Molested (Fetish)

Fixes:
3.1 High Heels Morph Target fix
3.2 Crossrads City Map Change location fix

+ Everything from Version 1.09.26

Detailed Informations here:

I also put the game on Game Jolt:

Game Jolt could be interesting for everyone that wants to test out the Patron Version without subscription.

Reactions: passiveDragon

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
i like where this is going and also seeing you so invested in this. If you ever have something smaller that you can outsource to people, i'm in if i have time. Like, i'd actually localize the whole game in 3 different languages if you want me to.

Also, have you worked with UE4 before? For me it seemed to crash most of the time, barely into the intro bit.
Also, also, i have to agree to what was said before, maybe try to build up the foundation a bit first before adding too much content, polising after is much more difficult that getting it right beforehand. I know this isn't as fun as doing it on the go, but it will seriously bite you afterwards!

I'd realy like to see this growing!