LisaDense1999

Jan 20, 2022

Public post

Progress Update...
Rebecca.png
Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

I wish to report about another productive week. Did a lot of renders, not as many as previous week, but close. Did a few play tests already and didn't find any serious issues with the code.

This week I'll try to put as many hours into renders as I can, because I don't want to make you wait for too long.

Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm confident it won't take much time to get it done.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020

Public post

Progress Update...
View attachment 1945707
Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

I wish to report about another productive week. Did a lot of renders, not as many as previous week, but close. Did a few play tests already and didn't find any serious issues with the code.

This week I'll try to put as many hours into renders as I can, because I don't want to make you wait for too long.

Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm confident it won't take much time to get it done.

Take your time. No need to rush a good thing.

Reactions: ggg33
Mar 16, 2022
Playing the first 5 minutes made me realize I'll never understand this Old and Young fetish. I just wanted to give it a try.
Amazing story. Incredible graphix. If you like young vs old and corruption of an innocent scool girl, it doesn't become much better than this. Its a linear story with only 1 player choise, but its short and great. Looking forward to the next chapters of innocent young Rebecca's life and her corruption.
I should have read a few messages in the thread before playing. I was looking for a game with more choices, not a linear one. I don't get the "old and young" thing, but I can enjoy it if I get to influence the story. I guess I don't like kinetic visual novels that much. And I would say blowing the first nasty old man kind of stole poor Rebecca's innocence.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
Playing the first 5 minutes made me realize I'll never understand this Old and Young fetish. I just wanted to give it a try.

I should have read a few messages in the thread before playing. I was looking for a game with more choices, not a linear one. I don't get the "old and young" thing, but I can enjoy it if I get to influence the story. I guess I don't like kinetic visual novels that much. And I would say blowing the first nasty old man kind of stole poor Rebecca's innocence.
Personally, I am indifferent to the old/young fetish. Where this game shines is in corruption, where it is one of the best in the genre. But sure, if you don't like corruption or kinetic novels this game probably isn't for you - to each their own.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018

When you reached an age, old enough for that, you will realize ...... hahah

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
I know that preferences differ when it comes to shaved or unshaved and I respect that.
Personally, I prefer unshaved, that's why I always thought that Rebecca was much sexier when she was like this:

It's a pity that later on she was induced to shave. I think it would be great if not every female character in the story was made to shave. But, that is just my opinion of course.
It's a great AVN, though.

Cheers to all of you and to the developer.

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018
GGG33
Aug 15, 2022 11:47 AM
Progress Update...

1915ec93-5efe-4a6f-b8dc-bdeb383d1519-740x0.png
Rebecca...
Hello everyone!

Past week was more or less a productive one. Already passed 700+ renders and counting... Still a few more left to do, but we are getting really close to the finish line.

I know you are all eager to play the next chapter of Rebecca's adventures, but I don't want to ruin your experience with a half backed update. So please bear with me a little longer.

Thank you for your understanding.

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Any chance of animation and extreme fetish stuff like shota and bestiality being added in the future?
Would be nice for her to be corrupted by young old and animal.
Also would be nice to have gloryhole content and more scenes with homeless, maybe at a public toilet or at some point through school or with family she ends up volunteering at a homeless shelter and while there she has to use the toilet and doesn't notice a hole in the wall at first, could have future scenes with mom and sister catching and eventually joining aswell.

ggg33

Apr 21, 2018
Any chance of animation and extreme fetish stuff like shota and bestiality being added in the future?
Would be nice for her to be corrupted by young old and animal.
Also would be nice to have gloryhole content and more scenes with homeless, maybe at a public toilet or at some point through school or with family she ends up volunteering at a homeless shelter and while there she has to use the toilet and doesn't notice a hole in the wall at first, could have future scenes with mom and sister catching and eventually joining aswell.
  1. It's not yet possible to make high-quality animations on my pc. But I do want to do them in the future.

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes