Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Mind if I ask you one thing?

How did you manage to open this bathrobe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It doesn't have any opening morph. Did you hide the belt and remove the collision? :unsure:
I'm not the main developer of the game and certainly not the artist. You should ask ggg33. But I'm pretty sure they created their own morphs for that piece of geometry.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
HOPE NOW THE GUY can have a good looking ? they can besome bastard but with good looking cause the two bagshit of the begenoing are really disgusting too look

hpe the dev could make somthing about it, and also the girls can take her revenche a reverse ntr on the girl on man it can change a little bit....and also cut of the dickhead...

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I gave the old, abandoned Rebecca game a try and I can say it's worth it. It has substance, the writing is good and each frame that Rebecca is in is unique... and I've played a lot of DAZ VNs to know a gem when I see it. If anyone here hasn't tried it yet, I strongly recommend it. There are some wonderful renders you do not want to miss out on.

Oh, how the dev has fallen from grace since then.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
How is this connected to the other Rebecca game? Is this some kind of remake?
It's not connected at all. Here, the protagonist is Rebecca and you're controlling her. In the previous abandoned game, you played as a male protag who was lusting for Rebecca. This isn't a remake, more like the dev couldn't be bothered to continue the previous game and wanted to make something new... and old men preying on a young girl was his idea of a new game.

Rebecca is the only thing in common between the two games, nothing else.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
While people are still on this thread, I'd like to present:

Immoral Stories Rebecca (v1.7.0b Ep. 07) + Rebecca (Ver 8) Game CG

**The collection includes separate CG sets for ISR and Rebecca.

If there is a particular render/scene that you really like and want as a wallpaper, now you can. These are JPG/PNG images that you can have fun watching, similar to the screenshots on the front page... very convenient.

Enjoy!~

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
It's not connected at all. Here, the protagonist is Rebecca and you're controlling her. In the previous abandoned game, you played as a male protag who was lusting for Rebecca. This isn't a remake, more like the dev couldn't be bothered to continue the previous game and wanted to make something new... and old men preying on a young girl was his idea of a new game.

Rebecca is the only thing in common between the two games, nothing else.
Alright, thank you.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
NOTE: The game includes the "Old and Young" genre. If you are not a fan of it, nobody is forcing you to play.
Yeah, but did they really have to be THIS fucking ugly, hairy and disgusting? With all kinds of close-ups on their face and shit? As if that wasn't bad enough, the moment we see a nice bush, it immediately gets shaved. Could have at least let the girl keep that so there'd be something tasteful in this insipid mess. :rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes