xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
I waited for months, there was only one scene... the game producer knows that we like Dee and saves it for the end. Thus, he aims to earn more money. How long will we wait for Dee's sex scenes or rape scenes??

Reactions: Envoye

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
What a load of crap, 9 months for a crap sex scene with little going on, no imagination, low effort waste of time.

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
I waited for months, there was only one scene... the game producer knows that we like Dee and saves it for the end. Thus, he aims to earn more money. How long will we wait for Dee's sex scenes or rape scenes??
If it's anything like the latest update, it will suck balls.

Bubbabear

Mar 22, 2021
So, I just bought it this morning (and will be cancelling again before the renewal), and whilst the new added section is fine, its also a bit of a let down (and also not particularly believable - you will understand when you see it lol). Its fine I guess, but just a trickle through, and it seems there will be more added at some point in the next year (we hope). I do like the model used for Rebecca though.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
also bought it to test it.
Can't say it's bad. Visuals and models are insane, also the added scene will suit everyone that like this kind of hard kink (i include myself in it. I can't name many games with this quality of writing/modeling).
I think the real problem of it (if we put aside we waited almost 1 year for 1 real scene), is what happened in chp 3. The main girl (Rebecca) can't offer much more. I mean, she got the full treatment -> rough anal / choking / throat use with a donkey man (and it was her first time !!)... What's the next step? It's a shame this scene happened so quickly in the story.
And i think that's why everyone focus on Dee now.

Still, this game is very good.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really don't like the focus being on the decrepit shop owner and his brother. The landlord story line is so much better IMO...if the decision to focus on the old men is from patreon polling...I'll never understand the kink of old men getting it on like they're teenagers.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ImmoralStoriesRebecca-EP7v1.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
That was a nice scene, but I prefer some more stuff with either the mom or the sister in the future. Get them involved more.

Reactions: ggg33

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I really don't like the focus being on the decrepit shop owner and his brother. The landlord story line is so much better IMO...if the decision to focus on the old men is from patreon polling...I'll never understand the kink of old men getting it on like they're teenagers.
Self inserts.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
We all have out fetish kinks, seeing the vile old men humiliating and doing nasty shit to 18+ teens, is hot.

As for the update, it took 8 months for a short scene with one sex position and that's it. What makes it worse is the direction is crap. 99% extreme close up so you can't see shit. The old guys get more screen time than the teen slut, fuck, in one screen we get the back of the old guy with the slut blurred out. She should have been destroyed, multiple positions, pissed on, DP, sucking them both off at the same time, rim licking, the lot. After 8 months, what a fail. This crap has been in development for a few months at most.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes