Mar 16, 2022
v1.7.0 Beta Ep. 07
N/A

v1.7.0 Ep. 07
N/A

v1.6.0 Ep. 06
N/A

v1.5.0 Ep. 05
Old saves for the uncompressed version of the Game do not work.
The compressed version is unaffected.
Modifications to the game's interface. The dialog box was removed for better Android playability.

v1.4.2 Ep. 04
N/A

v1.4 Ep. 03 Full
N/A

v1.3 Ep. 03 Part Two
N/A

v1.2 Ep. 03 Part One
N/A

v1.1 Ep. 02
N/A

v1.0 Ep. 01 First release
N/A
Why is there even a changelog when all you can see is a N/A? -.-

Reactions: Hermundurii

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Look, this is the problem... there are so few people out there that are willing and able to produce something this good that there is literally no competition. It's the classic captive audience, like where else are we gonna go... cause yea that was disappointingly short for a disappointingly long wait, but yea, that was also real good.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Why is there even a changelog when all you can see is a N/A? -.-
Sorry about that. I haven't paid much attention to the game changes for a long time.

Since it's the mods who update the thread and they usually don't bother with such details. I'll try to go over each version of the game and add the info for each episode when I have time.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry about that. I haven't paid much attention to the game changes for a long time.

Since it's the mods who update the thread and they usually don't bother with such details. I'll try to go over each version of the game and add the info for each episode when I have time.
Is this profile photo an art or a game?

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
always wondered why they never called this "The Dress" as it is the single most important decision she makes.....

Oct 30, 2019
Why are Western Devs so bizzarally incapable of explaining what their game is.

I feel like this shouldn't be that hard! give me a summary! Help me understand if I will enjoy masturbating to it's narrative!

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
I thought rape tag was for one or a few scenes like in most games, here this is a rape game, every girl gets raped in every scene lol. Why even put in the choices when they dont matter.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes