datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Fantastic game, great scenes, great h-mechanic. Sadly the mouse is still wonky. And if I would be picky, I think the loss of trust and interest points kinda obnoxious because you have to grind a lot. I would prefer a more solid relationship value, with obvious actions that would reduce it instead of time based ones. Also the time x energy x money can really get in your nerves after some hours dealing with it.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
official since it work well the most and uncen
it took almost over a year for the official so fan tran is there
thanks man, i have another question for you.
There are animations or something for scenes or they are just cg ?

Anju242

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone know the requirements to use each toy? Just got the vibrator and tried everything and spent a while night scene and still couldn't use it

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Anyone know the requirements to use each toy? Just got the vibrator and tried everything and spent a while night scene and still couldn't use it
At a minimum, trust needs to be at 1000. Then Oni-chan needs to do everything else to the part you want to use a toy on. For example, the anal vibe needs you to finger her anus and get her to orgasm by licking first. Then after using the anal toy, anal sex is unlocked.

As an aside, i've been working on a project involving placing hi-res clip art to upgrade the Imouto experience.

Here's what I have so far.

For example.... bg_001_06.jpg vs bg_001_06.jpg

Feedback is appreciated.

I haven't found clip-art that would work with Imouto's toilet scenes or to upgrade the panty collection, yet, but stil searching...

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hmm guys i'm undecied on what type of brother you begin with, i just want to know, is it possible to upgrade the times you can cum ? do you have any suggestions based on your experience ?

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
hmm guys i'm undecied on what type of brother you begin with, i just want to know, is it possible to upgrade the times you can cum ? do you have any suggestions based on your experience ?
You trade money for free time and energy. The bum has the least starting energy and no money income but has the most free time and nothing in the day drains it, things like office worker gives you the most money and some starting energy but no free time and you end the day with little energy left.

Reactions: kiava

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
At a minimum, trust needs to be at 1000. Then Oni-chan needs to do everything else to the part you want to use a toy on. For example, the anal vibe needs you to finger her anus and get her to orgasm by licking first. Then after using the anal toy, anal sex is unlocked.

As an aside, i've been working on a project involving placing hi-res clip art to upgrade the Imouto experience.

Mega

For example.... View attachment 1527435 vs View attachment 1527437

Feedback is appreciated.

I haven't found clip-art that would work with Imouto's toilet scenes or to upgrade the panty collection, yet, but stil searching...
I respect your art but my god whats with her eyes being so far apart?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You trade money for free time and energy. The bum has the least starting energy and no money income but has the most free time and nothing in the day drains it, things like office worker gives you the most money and some starting energy but no free time and you end the day with little energy left.
so if you start with sexual energy 2 for example you can't increase it right ? because i saw that some starts have 3

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
so if you start with sexual energy 2 for example you can't increase it right ? because i saw that some starts have 3
The sexual energy is permananently increased by drinking the vitality drug by 1 point in addition to the temporary increase of two points.

The number of action points is increased by buying the barbell, exercise equipment, taking imouto to the swimming pool, excersize, and walking around the neighborhood (bum only).

As to the poster asking about "my art." It's not MY art, it's free to use clip-art that I downloaded and then massaged to fit the game graphics.

MY art can barely go above a stick-figure.

Reactions: kiava

Krazy_Hunt

Oct 13, 2021
This is like a "beginning" save file v2.0.1, my character is serious pervert Peerless Oniichan (Office Worker), cheated by Cheat Engine, money = 950000, items (a bit), trust = 141, interest = 33, didn't fuck her anytime.
Enjoy your game but easier starter!
Thank from this instruction: here

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Yes, you can upgrade vigor (cumshots) by buying and using potency drug. also the matter of "best" titles is a bit of a hot bag, so refer to my old post with list of titles and their effects.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, you can upgrade vigor (cumshots) by buying and using potency drug. also the matter of "best" titles is a bit of a hot bag, so refer to my old post with list of titles and their effects.
thanks bud, do you remember where i can find it more or less ? begin , middle last pages because if possible i would avoid to read 94 pages XD, if you don't remeber don't worry, i'll start search

Feb 7, 2020

Mega

For example.... View attachment 1527435 vs View attachment 1527437

Feedback is appreciated.

The MEGA links always redirected to my own MEGA storage when I tried to access it.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I need some help does the save file from 2.0 will not work on 2.1? If it works how? If not then i should start over?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
The MEGA links always redirected to my own MEGA storage when I tried to access it.
Strange. I don't have that problem. I wouldn't be able to tell you what to do. Have you tried clicking my link when you were logged out of your own Mega account?

I need some help does the save file from 2.0 will not work on 2.1? If it works how? If not then i should start over?
The save files are not compatible between the fan translated version and the official translated version, and are not compatible between any of the official different language versions (English, Japanese, and Korean). If you're talking about different versions of the same official language (2.01 Japanese to 2.1 Japanese) then the save files can be exported/imported without issue.

I also noticed something about the game (Official English version at least). This forum is already 96 pages long (by my browser), so I'm not sure if it's been covered.

The Safe, Neutral, and Risky mode works as follows:

Safe- One free cream-pie for the entire night. Any more that night and it triggers the Pregnancy scare event, unless the After Pill is used during the next 2 nights.

Neutral- Internal cum-shots with a condom don't trigger the Pregnancy scare event, but even one cream-pie does.

Risky- Any internal cum-shot, even with a condom, can trigger the Pregnancy scare event if the After Pill is not used during the following two nights. Imouto still doesn't object or lose trust for an internal cum-shot with a condom.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes